Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Special Miracle Testimonies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Special Miracle Testimonies (848 Views)

Special Miracle Service / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) / Testimonies From The Lords Chosen Port-harcourt Crusade Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Miracle Testimonies by tunji09(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Encounter with Jesus the master Surgeon!

“Eight years ago, on my way to Abuja for an official assignment, I was attacked by armed robbers and shot at close range. This led to the total damage of my elbow and I was taken to Igbobi orthopedic hospital for treatment .Thereafter, I was referred to India for an elbow replacement surgery and iron cast was fixed into my arm. Since then (2007, I suffered excruciating pains. When I went to the hospital, I was told there was no solution, except I returned to India or travel to USA for further operation. However, every effort to make that trip proved abortive, as I lacked the required funds.
Later, my doctor agreed to remove the iron cast, despite the high risk involved. The total estimate for the treatment was over two million naira. He, however, demanded for an initial deposit of N900, 000 but later reduced it to N750, 000. I was able to raise N450, 000, but he refused to commence the operation. As a result, the pain persisted. When bishop Oyedepo announce the theme of the month for June 2015 as serving God Pays, Immediately, I knew it was my month, during the last outreach of that month, I advertised my Jesus madly and within two hours, God gave me 14 souls. When I got home, The Holy spirit said, ‘in response to your obedience, go to sleep: I want to operate on you.’ Thereafter, I slept off and divine operation was performed successfully. When, I woke up, I discovered that the excruciating pains had ceased. Meanwhile, I usually slept and woke up with pains. Then, I felt a persistent push from arm. When I checked, I discovered that my arm was opened. As I looked at it closely, I saw that iron, which was fixed between the bones. While it was dangling and wanted to fall off, I grabbed it.
When I decided to took the inside the open spot, I felt a force grab my hand and that spot closed up. During the entire process, I felt no pain and three was no shedding of blood. Since then, life was restored to my arm. I give God all the glory!”----Eniola femi

Join us this Sunday@ Special Communion Service, August 9, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

1 Like

Re: Special Miracle Testimonies by mecuzee(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
I believe cause all things are possible to a believer!
Re: Special Miracle Testimonies by mecuzee(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
I believe cause all things are possible to a believer! Irrespective of church affiliations!
Re: Special Miracle Testimonies by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mmmh maybe
Re: Special Miracle Testimonies by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
in ryback s voice...... Feed me more

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Insight To Jesus First Miracle / 5 Things I Wish Christians Would Admit About The Bible / VISA To HEAVEN... Life Is A Journey From Eternity To Earth N Back To Eternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.