Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,875 members, 7,866,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep (56998 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Raped & Murdered In Scotland, Rapist On Trial / Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) / Woman Kidnapped With Her Car (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep by Mariojane(f): 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Gejpresident:
u just talking rubbish, even here in Melbourne there is crime

Pls go to school hoe

God punish u ashawo
too mature to exchange words with u. But if I am ashewo then am ur father girlfriend better than ur mum
Re: Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep by Mariojane(f): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
hardbody:

Benin is the reason i hardly ever go to the east by road again. Even when i went back in January to pick my car i left in the villa after xmas, it was by divine intervention that i missed being robbed. I was speeding after a car that overtook me and in the process i missed the mbano turn off and did not realize where i was until after 30 minutes solid driving and i realized i had cleared okigwe and was approaching the university....i think ABSU. Naturally it took me another 30 minutes to get back on track. By the time i got to benin by pass, they had just finished robbing. Combined team of army and police were shooting into the nearby bushes while belongings were clustered by the side of the road with people crying all around.
it is well Bros. Am afraid of the city for all reasons
Re: Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mariojane:
too mature to exchange words with u. But if I am ashewo then am ur father girlfriend better than ur mum
foool

Hoe
Re: Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep by Eze2000(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
They always say police has 'commenced investigations' in crimes......Ha! its more like 'commenced torturing of innocent citizens'
Re: Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep by preetyb(f): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
This rape and killing thing is getting too much o, what are the authorities doing about these cases?.
Re: Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep by eazisky(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
aycorporat:

My brother did you read the story well? Hope it's not a case of skipping of drugs?

mumu
Re: Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep by Missmossy(f): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Eww double calamity!!!

This is really terrible and quite disheartening.
Re: Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep by LadyX(f): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
sukkot:
she must have been a very wicked person. karma is real. she paying for something she did. well she is in peace now

galatians 6 vs 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Hmm

Since you have quoted the bible, let me remind you what it says: Do not judge.

You are condemning the young lady without any proof. And even if you had proof, it's God's work to judge, not yours.
Re: Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep by kodlins(f): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sorry are you Nigerian??
bushdoc9919:

Even then....the car was abandoned...and she was molested.....which means DNA from the fluids.

Also....in molesting her....unless the crooks wore gloves...fingerprints should be available.

Re: Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep by mikuut: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
hmmm wickedness of the highest order. rip to d dead.
Re: Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
kodlins:
Sorry are you Nigerian??

I am a Nigerian....and I live here.

And yes....I am aware of the deficiencies of our law enforcement.

But....that does not mean that things have to remain the same. We may lament the lack of a lot of things....but meanwhile...there is a family out there that needs justice.
Re: Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep by sukkot: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyX:

Hmm

Since you have quoted the bible, let me remind you what it says: Do not judge.

You are condemning the young lady without any proof. And even if you had proof, it's God's work to judge, not yours.
you do err not knowing the scriptures

1 corinthians 2 vs 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep by omaji53jeremiah: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2015
it pains me when i see or here people make senseless contribution on delicate issues. as a matter of fact no body can justify any reason what so ever for taking someones live babaric
Re: Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep by loco4love: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
the wickedness of all blackies must be punished and will be punished by God YEHOVAH and by mankind. Say Yes. Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo / Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.