Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo (56888 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / 7 Students Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by AllGists: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
About five persons have been reportedly killed in a cult war that broke out last weekend and three more killed this morning. Making a total of eight in Auchi, Edo state.

Among the victims is a graduate of Federal Polytechnic, Auchi, who recently completed the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) identified as Irale Obas. Obas was killed on Sunday at Iyakpi village.

Others were killed in reprisal attacks in different locations. Sources said the killings were caused after the murder of a brother to a leader of one of the confraternities. The cult leader was the target of the other rival cult, but his younger brother who is his look-alike, was killed in a mistaken identity. The cult war, it was learnt, has caused tension among students living off campus.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/graduate-7-students-killed-killed-in-auchi-cult-war.html

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by GavelSlam: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Population reduction strategy.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by AllGists: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
hmmmm...
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by subtlemee(f): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Guys will hear this and will still go and join pay dues to be killed

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by amaniro: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nothing chinedu nor go see for warehouse

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Good riddance. Cultism is for cowards who need the validation of others in life.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
shocked

Sad.
No happiness can possibly come to the mind of anyone who has lost someone dear to them to cultism but it did to mine when I lost a dear friend "Icebug" to cultism in the nineties.

He was very promising, amongst the best in the Structural Engineering class and a ladies' man because of his sizable manhood.
He was also my go-to-guy on Calculus and Engineering design.

The heartbreak was out of this world.

I knew it forever altered a part of me. I had not only lost my big-preeked homie but also my sanity because I left his funeral surprisingly very happy that I was lucky to have borrowed his new Casio scientific calculator and one Strength of Materials textbook two days before he was killed.

God knows I didn't want to return it.

222 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by tillaman(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Jayslicky: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
shocked

Anyone who decides to join a cult has already sold his/her life, I feel no sympathy towards anyone who is cut down by practicing cultism, infact I feel optimistic for the Nigerian society when idiots and vagabonds eliminate themselves, if they can continue to eliminate themselves and leave innocent people out of their equation the greater good for the society.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Nurumaxy: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
ewoooo dem don start again waste of life

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by starbuck(f): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Minus eight...

Waiting for the remaining queue

4 Likes

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Officialgarri: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad.
No happiness can possibly come to the mind of anyone who has lost someone dear to them to cultism.

I lost a dear friend "Icebug" to cultism in the nineties. He was very promising, amongst the best in the Structural Engineering class and a ladies' man because of his sizable manhood.

I knew it forever altered a part of me because I left his funeral happy that I was lucky to have borrowed his scientific calculator and one R.S. Khurmi's Strength of Materials textbook two days before he was killed.
So Nwa na Engineer grin

Well, I thank God for my own life...... grin cheesy omo boy still kicking.

17 Likes

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by braimeddy: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
So Na very old man you be naim you dey behave like under 25. I just dey shame for you
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad.
No happiness can possibly come to the mind of anyone who has lost someone dear to them to cultism.

I lost a dear friend "Icebug" to cultism in the nineties. He was very promising, amongst the best in the Structural Engineering class and a ladies' man because of his sizable manhood.

I knew it forever altered a part of me because I left his funeral happy that I was lucky to have borrowed his scientific calculator and one R.S. Khurmi's Strength of Materials textbook two days before he was killed.

18 Likes

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Georgry(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Auchi poly is on fire �
The police are using the opportunity to perform their evil work... A whole hostel was locked down and all the students arrested... Who does that?

6 Likes

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Bigval5: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
Rip
Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
useless children. their parents should have used condom

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
subtlemee:
Guys will hear this and will still go and join pay dues to be killed

You fine, be my buddy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by PheelzAlmighty: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Say no to cultism.

What do I even know

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by Jerkules: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmm Lord protect the innocent ones from stray bullets

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by West2019(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mk dem continue after all our population is too much

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by wandeay: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Cultism has no gain, they join to boost ego, so-called power, to terrorize, to disturb etc. Las las they are not safe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by obembet(f): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bigval5:
Rip

They don't deserve it.

To me, its welcome development. Say no to Cultists

8 Likes

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by cosnsussp: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
see blood shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by sylve11: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
e don red for them them...........make them them kill them them, e concern we we grin cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by ybalogs(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kill and be killed

.....Chikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by VirginSearcher(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Wasted life angry this life wey dey sweet like this

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by davillian(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Please you people should just be killing yourselves peacefully and please don't kill innocent people.
Just keep it cult vs cult
Thank you.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo by odigbosky(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
V

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Odunlami Murdered By Robbers In UK Over ‘Fake’ £300k Watch / Underage Prostitution In Nigeria / Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.