Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Origin Of APC Dilemma ( 'must Read') - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Origin Of APC Dilemma ( 'must Read') (1169 Views)

Apc’s Dilemma Over Subsidy Removal / Nigeria’s NASS, David Mark’s Coup, And The APC Dilemma- Daily Trust / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Origin Of APC Dilemma ( 'must Read') by Otunbalarry: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
When ANPP,CPC and ACN cme together to form an almagamation just like it happened to existence of Nigeria in 1914 where North,east and south east was almagamated despite heterogenity, i knew it in my mind that problems will arise. When people of different ideological backgrounds form an alliance myriads of challrnges will occur. As at 2014,many thoughts ran in my mind i asked myself what the almagmation portend, is it just a partnership? If yes ,what does the partnership deed look like, another thing i asked myself is, is APC formed on the basis of desperation to change power or basically due to love of Nigeria?
It is normal that when many interests come together, if they have a common goal they will be united, the goal of APC as at the time of election was to win majority seats, former PDP members cant change their allegiance to the party overnight, it is in my opinion to say PDP members now in APC only defected so they will not lose their seats, now that they have achieved their aim, the reason why they left PDP was due to bad leadership and in-fighting, when they were not able to manage their own family, they found the shortest cut and ran to a party offering them more hope, the fact that they now belong APC doesnt change their greedy desire to rule.It is just human instinct to do what should be done to achieve a goal,. I read of Saraki's defiance and APC's dilemma, this is politics, no permanent enemy likewise no permanent friend. While disunity in APC Should concern us all as we cant afford to waste 4years again with party fighting and likes,Saraki dynasty believe they control power APC really need to be the change, they should learn from PDP. This is just a thriller, i hope they get their acts right before it becomes a series. I know some APC extremists will disagree wirh bur the reality is if this situation is not watched.it may spell doom for the party.
CC: lalasticallala
Re: Origin Of APC Dilemma ( 'must Read') by Edwardhead(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
[size=25pt]I dunno what this your 'must read' story dey tell me[/size]

1 Like

Re: Origin Of APC Dilemma ( 'must Read') by Otunbalarry: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=25pt]I dunno what this your 'must read' story dey tell me[/size]
the article is written in pure english

(1) (Reply)

MKO Abiola / Ogun State Youths At Work / Kidnappers To Get Death Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.