Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government (2891 Views)

Quit Notice: Why Igbos Must Flee North Now - Southeast Elders' Forum. / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / Organs Or Arms Of Government By Joel3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
1. President (Muhammadu Buhari) is from the North

2. Senate President (Bukola Saraki) is from the North

3. Speaker of HOR (Yakubu Dogara) is from the North

4. I bet the AGF or Minister of Justice will also be from the North.

I feel the other regions have been cheated and PDP is to blame for this mess.

I remain loyal to Buhari and to APC.

Martins301

1 Like

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
So?

1 Like

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by KoredeBellosMum(f): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
So?

The situation doesn't reflect the cultural/ethnic diversity of the Nigerian state.

1 Like

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by DickDastardly(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Infact, the north can even take over my own house as long as a certain part of the south continues to be turncoats. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by otil1: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sorry to Yorubas for betraying South and hoping to benefit from it as they have usually.

Soon they will all know what inferior partner they are to the North.

9 Likes

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
DickDastardly:
Infact, the north can even take over my own house as long as a certain part of the south continues to be turncoats. cheesy

The situation wouldn't have been so bad if PDP had not sabotaged Femi's victory and if our SE brothers and sisters had not truncated Ngige's aspiration. . . .

3 Likes

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
otil1:
Sorry to Yorubas for betraying South and hoping to benefit from it as they have usually.

Oga mi those people are not to blame. Look towards the East and to PDP. Thats were the problem started from.

3 Likes

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by superstar1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
President Fulani

VP Yoruba

Senate President Yoruba

Speaker Kanuri

9 Likes

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by zik4ever: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ha ha. The blame game wont help anybody. You may even add rightly that the Chief Justice of Nigeria is from the North (Taraba State) so ALL arms of government are headed by Northerners. So what should we do? Its all part of Change!
Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by superstar1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
otil1:

We are controlling 2 out of 4. Fulani has 1 and Kanuri has 1.

What can we be saying than to be singing #Godwin

5 Likes

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by Eshinwaju: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:
President Fulani

VP Yoruba

Senate President Yoruba

Speaker Kanuri

simple and concise.....let them continue to deceive demselves...... cheesy
Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:
President Fulani
VP Yoruba
Senate President Yoruba
Speaker Kanuri
Is Bukola Saraki a South Westerner? angry

1 Like

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by modhream: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:
President Fulani
VP Yoruba
Senate President Yoruba
Speaker Kanuri
Senate President already claimed Fulani at some point in the past. Speaker is Sayawa and Christian

1 Like

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by MugabeRobert: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Martins301:

Are Ikwerre people southeastners? Unlike the Ikwerres that denies their ibonnes.

You are too slow.

Even under GEJ, they still controlled number 2,3 4 positions.

A Yoruba man from Kwara, Kogi or even Benin Republic or Brazil is still a Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by KinkyAngela(f): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:
President Fulani

VP Yoruba

Senate President Yoruba

Speaker Kanuri
i do not think Yakubu Dogara is a Kanuri. He is either a Sayawa or Tapshinawa(angas) i am not sure, but he is a Christian though

1 Like

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by KinkyAngela(f): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
modhream:

Senate President already claimed Fulani at some point in the past.
Speaker is Sayawa and Christian
I thought as much. So he is lilkely to be either from Tafawa Balewa or Bogoro Local Government
Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by superstar1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
modhream:

Senate President already claimed Fulani at some point in the past.
Speaker is Sayawa and Christian

Nahhhhhh

SP is Yoruba. Father Yoruba Olusola Mother Yoruba Morenike Surname Yoruba Saraki.

I am very OK with the structure.

1 Like

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by superstar1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Martins301:

SW is a geopolitical division.

His ethnicity whether in Brazil or Benin Republic or Togo or Cuba or Kwara or NC of Nigeria is YORUBA.

1 Like

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by zik4ever: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
I thought as much. So he is lilkely to be either from Tafawa Balewa or Bogoro Local Government
Yes. He represents Bogoro/Tafawa Balewa federal constituency. Great day for Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by Shymm3x: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:

SW is a geopolitical division.

His ethnicity whether in Brazil or Benin Republic or Togo or Cuba or Kwara or NC of Nigeria is YORUBA.

Lol, my nyggah, superstar like Lupe, how did this coup happen? grin grin

Told you lot Fulanis can never be trusted - the ministerial list will be the nail on the coffin. grin

Anyway, with CIA-mole OBJ still alive - I smell a counter-offensive. Don't be surprised if an old man slumps and dies before his tenure ends. Now, that will be checkmate. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by Bifwoli: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:
President Fulani

VP Yoruba

Senate President Yoruba

Speaker Kanuri

This is why the dream of Biafra nationhood should be revived again.God's anointed tribe of Igbos is being cheated yet their oil funds over 70% of Nigerian national budget.
Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Are Ikwerre people southeastners? Unlike the Ikwerres that denies their ibonnes.

You are too slow.

Even under GEJ, they still controlled number 2,3 4 positions.

A Yoruba man from Kwara, Kogi or even Benin Republic or Brazil is still a Yoruba man.

Why spitting trash like a trol if you can't answer the question directly? Is Bukola Saraki who claims to be a Fulani man a Yoruba man too?

2 Likes

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by KinkyAngela(f): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
zik4ever:

Yes. He represents Bogoro/Tafawa Balewa federal constituency. Great day for Nigeria!
Alhamdulilahi
Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by MugabeRobert: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Martins301:

Why spitting trash like a trol if you can't answer the question directly? Is Bukola Saraki who claims to be a Fulani man a Yoruba man too?

Why are you behaving like the dance you are, are ikwerre people who claimed not to be ibos, ibos?
Stop exposing your stupidity.

Even during GEJ, number 2,3,4 were all northerners. So, why all the hysteria?
Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by gregg2: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
[size=13pt]1) Chiel Justice of the federation
2) President Court of Appeal

The judiciary is also in their firm control
[/size]
Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by superstar1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, my nyggah, superstar like Lupe, how did this coup happen? grin grin

Told you lot Fulanis can never be trusted - the ministerial list will be the nail on the coffin. grin

Anyway, with CIA-mole OBJ still alive - I smell a counter-offensive. Don't be surprised if an old man slumps and dies before his tenure ends. Now, that will be checkmate. lipsrsealed

I am not in for this party politics of a thing.

They are all one and the same.

I supported Buhari because I believe in him and not APC.

What is the difference between APC and PDP? Just nomenclature.
Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Martins301:

The situation doesn't reflect the cultural/ethnic diversity of the Nigerian state.
Well if u say so.
Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by IGBOSON2: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Martins301:

^^^Down south it's knobheads like you who 'remain loyal' to Buhari come hell or high water that is part of the problem we cause ourselves!

And you forgot to mention the judiciary arm of gov't.....the north heads that one as well!

3 Likes

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Down south it's knobheads like you who 'remain loyal' to Buhari come hell or high water that is part of the problem we cause ourselves!

And you forgot to mention the judiciary arm of gov't.....the north heads that one as well!

You forgot to mention that all of you voted against Ngige who would have no doubt been the SP just to spite APC. Today you are wailing like a possessed dog. I will continue to support Buhari. You can jump off the Second Niger bridge when it gets completed.

1 Like

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by Rose2014: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
superstar1:
President Fulani

VP Yoruba

Senate President Yoruba

Speaker Kanuri
When did Saraki become a southwasterner?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Now Controls Two Powerful Arms Of Government by Rose2014: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
Martins301:

You forgot to mention that all of you voted against Ngige who would have no doubt been the SP just to spite APC. Today you are wailing like a possessed dog. I will continue to support Buhari. You can jump off the Second Niger bridge when it gets completed.

Even if Ngige contests today, he'll still lose

We don't need a SP that will be representing us like a 'mere commissioner' cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News - Senate President Announce Senator Ndume As Senate Leader !!! / See What Chinese Man Did In Australia And Ran Away After Police Interrogation... / Afonja .The Yoruba Traitor (Oyo Empire)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.