Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara (3863 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Femi Gbajabiamila Blasted Over CCT Bill / Melaye Blames APC Senators For Loss Of Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by ochejoseph(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Following his Win by a slim margin  Hon Yakubu Dogara stalled the election of deputy speaker while he consulted with his colleagues on the possibility of nominating the Deputy speaker without elections to avoid bickering.

Despite the Nomination of Hon Lasun and Munguno both APC, Dogara sought  to reach a compromise by conceding the deputy speakership to Femi.

However, Femi declined politely telling the speaker he rather comply with party directives.

Kano and Katsina members are insisting on  ‎election and finally the house has bowed to their wishes and elections have commenced !

It's a Straight battle Between 

Yobe and Osun state 

More APC Members  left the green chamber's immediately it appeared Dogara had won 

More Details From Inside the chamber's Shortly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
The more they leave, the more they loose out

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by otokx(m): 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dogara is a gentle man.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by zik4ever: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Agreed.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by chiefinalowo: 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Let them go, they are fools.

Congratulations to PDP!
PDP will teach APC lessons.
Up till now, no SGF, No Chief of Staff, No aides etc
The corrupt head of Agencies and Departments are still in control.
I don't think APC has anything to offer Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Seconded

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by spenca: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Am with Femi on this

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by yorke1: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
You should accept it before is too late

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by luvmijeje(f): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
It's eye service.... Dogara don't have the right to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
chiefinalowo:

Congratulations to PDP!
Wonders end shall happen

Wonders shall never end
What came over you that you are now staring at the truth, when the president wasn't on ground for the past 12 days and barcanista wrote about it, people like you raised the rooftop calling him names.

Nigeria shall be great.

P/S There is an embargo on sale of PDP form for now

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by excellentmomma(f): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lolzzz, which party directives again, these pple think Nigeria is Tinubu's kitchen abi? You have lost the election, you are saying party directives, is the party conducting another one for you? grin

You will form a parallel HOR naa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by rawtouch: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
He still nutures the hope that all erring members will be whipped in line by the party

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by Ama80(f): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
You can't b man once and mak a decision dat will benefit ur party and convince them later without consulting yr lord Tinubu.old fool puppet

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by vegetable44(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Very soon ACN will break out of APC...SMH

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by Tecnonews24: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
PDP wouldn't have allowed it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by chiefinalowo: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Wonders end shall happen

Wonders shall never end
What came over you that you are now staring at the truth, when the president wasn't on ground for the past 12 days and barcanista wrote about it, people like you raised the rooftop calling him names.

Nigeria shall be great.

P/S There is an embargo on sale of PDP form for now

Thanks

I don't think you know me.

I am not a member of APC I only have sympathy for them....that is all.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by zik4ever: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
rawtouch:
He still nutures the hope that all erring members will be whipped in line by the party
Whipped into line indeed!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by zimoni(f): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
North will win again after all they are born to rule.

Nansense.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by johnie: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
excellentmomma:
Lolzzz, which party directives again, these pple think Nigeria is Tinubu's kitchen abi? You have lost the election, you are saying party directives, is the party conducting another one for you? grin

You will form a parallel HOR naa

You spoke my mind!

They should form parallel NASS!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by biafransoul: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
chiefinalowo:

Congratulations to PDP!
Were you not the one hitherto shouting Sai Buhari. Welcome to the Game Of Masters

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
The op must be one of the APC losers... Telling us that Dogara met with Gba.., is all lies... So don't play sympathy, you weren't there.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by zik4ever: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that though he would have preferred that the process of electing the leaders as initiated and concluded by the All Progressives Congress (APC) had been followed, he was ready to work with the leadership of the National Assembly that emerged on Tuesday. In his reaction to the election of Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara as the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives respectively, President Buhari said that “a constitutional process has somewhat occurred”. Buhari’s position which was conveyed in a statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adeshina reiterated that his earlier statement that he had no preferred candidates in the election of the President of Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives still stands. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/buhari-expresses-reservation-on-emergence-of-speaker-senate-president/#sthash.xm0L1jg0.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by chiefinalowo: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
biafransoul:

Were you not the one hitherto shouting Sai Buhari. Welcome to the Game Of Masters

Pls can you quote where I said Sai Buhari?
I am all for anything Pro-Yoruba.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by excellentmomma(f): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
johnie:

You spoke my mind!

They should for parallel NASS!

cheesy

You see that kind thing, cheesy

Just like a child saying "I'll tell my daddy for you" after being beaten and sobbing to say- you are not my friend again.

Hahahaha

Someone bragging the other day about his escapades in the US, now him don humble.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
A all north affair now..
Seem Tinubu has been schemed out..
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by Rexology: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
A
spenca:
Am with Femi on this
Lol...on what?

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by spenca: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rexology:
A
Lol...on what?

Staying with the party
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by TheFreeOne: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yomieluv: A all north affair now..
Seem Tinubu has been schemed out..

I do not feel sorry for him and his goons cos he who brings home ant infested firewood should expect the visit of a lizard.

He overreached himself due to his selfishness and greed. Let him stew for all I care.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by tuk2ato(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Why is that undecided
spenca:
Am with Femi on this
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by babyfaceafrica: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
spenca:
Am with Femi on this
seconded...I think he is a loyal party member,he should sacrifice his interest over party...people may say he is tinubus puppet....hhe is a good servant..I like loyal people
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by passionate88: 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Politely Turns Down Offer Of Deputy From Speaker From Dogara by ArodeTsolaye: 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
vegetable44:
Very soon ACN will break out of APC...SMH

I told a friend this morning Apc is spliting back to ACN and CPC. Interesting times ahead.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO-Rejected By Buhari: Tony Elumelu Shines Internationally / Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria / Inec Announces Postponement Of Ondo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.