Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him  - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him  (77814 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Femi Gbajabiamila Blasted Over CCT Bill / Fashola Speech 2 Years Ago That Came Back To Hunt Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Interesting times ahead
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by beyoncausme: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
nawa o....
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by ElFenomeno1: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
barcanista:
My joy is that APC were not only served the bitter pills, but they were made to lose control of the National Assmbly as a whole despite their numerical majority. But the good thing for Nigerians is that these events officially signals the end of godfatherism.

PDP Shall Lead Again

PDP shall lead where?
Is this one a fooool?

4 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Buhari started it all.. Why did he chose to belong to everybody?

3 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by isotap(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
He ought to be speaker by right? By what right, please?[/quote] He has no right whatsoever
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by DANADAMS: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
APC cry cry wolves..they are the largest beneficiary of treachery and disloyalty by party members when you look how they benefited from the pdp defectors..then they said " what happened shows the beauty of democracy"..now its ghen ghen time for them..they shld also enjoy there own version of the treachery

3 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by fyneboi79(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
barcanista:
My joy is that APC were not only served the bitter pills, but they were made to lose control of the National Assmbly as a whole despite their numerical majority. But the good thing for Nigerians is that these events officially signals the end of godfatherism.

PDP Shall Lead Again
Is dis guy still alive Tot they said you hanged urself on a mango tree when Buhari won the election.

3 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
How many ex senate presidents is relevant in Nigeria politics today. PDP is just happy over nothing.

1 Like

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Change2015:

Lol. Which pdp? That leaderless, rudderless, visionless sinking ship? Ok, continue!

#change
#PMB
#APC

1 Share

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by LAX89(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
johnie:
Talk about being paid in your own coin.
I wonder what role Gbaja will play in the HOR after this.

He had put in so much in the last 16 years or so. By right he ought to be speaker.

But then, that's life and politics for you!

You win some, you lose some.

PS
I hope he does not go into oblivion like Hon Wunmi Bewaji, another young Turk who came in blazing like him.

By what RIGHT, where in the constitution was he granted such RIGHTS above and beyond other HOR members?

1 Like

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Ayietim(m): 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Before you blow your trumpet, master the instrument so that you can blow it beautifully to get others to listen and join you.
http://ayietim.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by uoaenterprise93(m): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
The PDP members in APC have hijacked the National Assembly, President Buhari should watch his back. His nonchalant attitude towards the emergence of the leaders of National Assembly goes to confirm Atiku Abubakar’s assertion that he is not a politician. From now on he should learn to stand behind his party’s leadership at all times. His actions have now thrown APC into camps of the core legacy parties and PDP entrants. The battle will now shift to the struggle for the soul of the party itself. This is bad politics on the part of the leadership of the legacy parties which should have made concessions to the PDP members in its fold. What happened is very easy to discern, the PDP crowd in APC just simply teamed up with core PDP and took hold of the National Assembly. For me, it is good, let the politics begin.

1 Like

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by TheAdvocate(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
lawflec:
And he is now talking about party directives... Anyway, Dogara is a traitor and arrant insolent.. He disobeyed party directives because of power... Himmmmm.. Tambuwal survived because apc won the election and his charismatic characters endeared him to the people... Dogara will forever be dead politically after his impeachment from pdp members.

Dogara will wax stronger and "betterer".

1 Like

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by kenoz(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin Can't stop laughing. pay back time grin grin Can't stop laughing. pay back time
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by kenoz(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin grin grin Can't stop laughing. pay back time
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by vatoman: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by ufojude: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
'' One good turn deserves another "...
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by vatoman: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
virud:

He ought to be speaker by right?
By what right, please?

Johnie meant that having put in so much (in terms of his contributions in the house) in the past 16 years ought to have conferred some form of eligibility on Gbajabiamila to become the speaker. Even though it didn't happen that way eventually. Is that too difficult to understand? I wonder how you passed English in WAEC [color=#006600][/color]
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by bakila: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Change2015:

Lol. Which pdp? That leaderless, rudderless, visionless sinking ship? Ok, continue!

#change
#PMB
#APC
I was tempted to qoute him but felt if was a joke. PDP will fall the more if they antagonise the good moves of PMB with todays gain. In any event it is some consolidation for APC by gaining more northern Christians. PDP has used religion to its advantage in some part of the North, Dogara's election was a political knockout to PDP's religious politics in the North.

2 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by bakila: 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Dogara will wax stronger and "betterer".
Learned Tambuwal to Learned Dogara. Learned Gbajamiala knows that some win and some loss. Lawyers will talk away their differences with that comrederie in the words "My Learned Friend" it help in healing seeming pains from percieved defeat.

1 Like

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Dollarboom: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Whatever, performance is all we want.

Meanwhile,

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by ideylaff: 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
cramjones:
Femi is a gentleman per excellence. I routed for him, but democracy played out today.

God bless PMB and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

As much I cant stand Bukola saraki and his massive overbloated self centred ego as well as how the House of reps played out

May I say in 16 years of Femi Gbaja bn a NASS memeber, hes done zilch to benefit the people who have voted him in.

From close sources he barely just returned as a memeber of NASS

who cares...

he was busy buying a panamera each for his base in abuja and in lagos when the people who voted him in were suffering back in Lagos.

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by chudinho: 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
GEJ contested election and lost oh it was the North. Femi contested Speakership and lost oh it was PDP. My question is, are elections not made for some one to win or lose? We should embibe the spirit of sportsmanship and learn to move on when we lose in any contest.

2 Likes

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by lexxybam1: 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
APC is fast becoming a house divided against itself. Looking the platform at which both leadership of the houses are backing and riding on.,one would understand that it is simply a tactical handing over of the government that has 'change' as it slogan before getting both the sympathy and 'change' votes from the people, to the PDP. Both Saraki and Dogara are decampees from the PDP. Imagine, electing a PDP member as a senate vice president etc...All these pose a danger to APC in the few time to come. I hope the party doesnt collapse before it commences activities...www.alexolajide..com
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by obinoral1179(m): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
barcanista:

PDP Shall Lead Again
the same godfatherism that mandated all PDP members to vote for a particular party or which of the godfatherism is dead?
PDP shall raise again only if the aggrieve member of APC decide to jump again.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Rammi(m): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Fee Dee Fee..... Power
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by lordjojo: 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Self contained bedroom flats available in Iko estate, mararaba at affordable prices, fitted with borehole, transformer, and more. For inquiries call 08098844577.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by landonkenny02(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
hmmmmmm :-Xhmmmmmm
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by amaben2020(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#PMB
#APC

We will be back
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by princefaculty(m): 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
The losened knots of karma, PDP the party very much alive in its dead state. I foresaw this in both lower & uper house & forewarned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) / Boko Haram Distributes Ramadan Packages, Cash To Borno, Yobe Residents (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.