Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him  - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him  (77820 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Femi Gbajabiamila Blasted Over CCT Bill / Fashola Speech 2 Years Ago That Came Back To Hunt Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Rickbee1: 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
I wanted femi to be d speaker cus he's a gentlemen bt wat can one do bt support n pray for a better Nigeria.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Humble77(m): 12:04am On Jun 10, 2015
Lolz, Just passing.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by MicroBox: 12:08am On Jun 10, 2015
If Saraki like he should defect to KOWA, if Dogara like he should defect to SDP what we want is do your job.
Nigeria is a single entity, we don't care whether PDP or APC is in charge of the legislative arm of government except they want us to take laws into our hands in this country. What we want is not Nigeria that will be divided along ethnoreligous/Political line. All these Columnist/Commentators should go and rest. I don't care who rule or become heads in the green house. what we vote for is More job opening, sound education, good health care, reduce child mortality rate, improved standard of living. Saraki is APC by party but PDP by heart is his business. Defeat Boko haram and kill Corruption. Too many graduate are roaming round the streets without any source of income. The age for male graduate to settle down automatically becomes 35_36_37. Let the idiot commentators stop telling us the politics being played but what we should be looking forward to from those leaders. Enlighten Nigeria's more about their right.

1 Like

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 10, 2015
Lets see what the outcome of all these would be.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Jackrich: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
My joy is that APC were not only served the bitter pills, but they were made to lose control of the National Assmbly as a whole despite their numerical majority. But the good thing for Nigerians is that these events officially signals the end of godfatherism.

PDP Shall Lead Again
That's not true ,The North will use this opportunity to screw the entire South for the next 8yrs .
Mark my words today.

This isn't about Nigerians and godfatherism,it's about the North getting power back and Tinubu due to his greediness just played into their hands and the PDP has no choice than use it as a payback and get some glimmer of hope of not going into oblivion like the APC has been planning to make Nigeria look like a one party state.Think.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by nisotid: 12:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Speakership can never be anybody's right as you dont become a leader by right but by privilege and impart made.
johnie:
Talk about being paid in your own coin.
I wonder what role Gbaja will play in the HOR after this.

He had put in so much in the last 16 years or so. By right he ought to be speaker.

But then, that's life and politics for you!

You win some, you lose some.

PS
I hope he does not go into oblivion like Hon Wunmi Bewaji, another young Turk who came in blazing like him.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by nisotid: 1:03am On Jun 10, 2015
What a lesson to Hon. Femi Gbaja and all that he does not take eternity before you reap what you have sown. Therefore, everybody should watch his actions as reaping is imminent after sowing.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by HRich(m): 1:20am On Jun 10, 2015
He should be in tears by now.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by DipoDaniel: 1:40am On Jun 10, 2015
Well will all these madness stop
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Sanuzi(m): 2:21am On Jun 10, 2015
Wow interesting... God knows best sha
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 10, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Now APC would have an APC member as Speaker in the flesh but a PDP member as Speaker in the spirit. Like Tambuwal, he will attend meetings like an APC man and sell to PDP

Hand of Esau and voice of Jacob grin

These are the ones you know o
The undercover ones nko
Na the same people
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by deb(m): 4:36am On Jun 10, 2015
Loads of political naively made comments on here.

There is no strong indications that Saraki will leave the ruling party anytime soon. His loyalty is still to the man who belong to nobody but also to everybody. Too early to start deducing fantasies. If wishes were horses; Saraki will be PDP today but sadly not
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by nightmile: 4:40am On Jun 10, 2015
PUSH1:
How many ex senate presidents is relevant in Nigeria politics today. PDP is just happy over nothing.

Saraki is still an APC guy..
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by denifajiyo: 5:04am On Jun 10, 2015
Start making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ http://www.netcash5.com

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmmmmm......I just remembered one idiomatic expression...... sad

Ina ogun odun njo ni lowo shocked shocked

Meaning 'Fire of 10 years ago could burn someone's finger today' cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by abtmaviz(m): 5:24am On Jun 10, 2015
Karma is a damn bitch

Well he got served in his own pill
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by johnie: 5:33am On Jun 10, 2015
vatoman:

Johnie meant that having put in so much (in terms of his contributions in the house) in the past 16 years ought to have conferred some form of eligibility on Gbajabiamila to become the speaker. Even though it didn't happen that way eventually. Is that too difficult to understand? I wonder how you passed English in WAEC [color=#006600][/color]
Thank you for explaining to them!

Maybe it is the use of the word 'right' that confused them.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by reuben79: 5:39am On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
My joy is that APC were not only served the bitter pills, but they were made to lose control of the National Assmbly as a whole despite their numerical majority. But the good thing for Nigerians is that these events officially signals the end of godfatherism.

PDP Shall Lead Again
we shall see!
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by DiepreyeAbaka: 5:48am On Jun 10, 2015
Its great that Gbajabiamila is feeling the pains now, APC have lost Nans let's see hw it gonna pan out :PIts great that Gbajabiamila is feeling the pains now, APC have lost Nans let's see hw it gonna pan out
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by breakeven: 5:51am On Jun 10, 2015
That is life. He has fell into the grave he dug. As the Americans would say what goes around comes around.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Blackfire(m): 6:14am On Jun 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I put a call through to a friend who is a legislative aide and he said the legislators from the North orcheastrated everythin because of Tinubu overbearing attitude.

Gbaja should know that I am Karma.

i ve said it several times that buhari and his northern goons were behind the rise of saraki/ike to checkmate the sw kingmaker,and the pdp and the ever patient to revenge for free se/ss.
The northern agenda is here
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Harfisco(m): 6:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Change2015:

Lol. Which pdp? That leaderless, rudderless, visionless sinking ship? Ok, continue!

Mind u PDP is not sinking,u shd say PDP has SUNK
#change
#PMB
#APC
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by billyG(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2015
Even at that Tambuwal made a very Good speaker 1 of d best!not clueless like G00dy
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by shezinton(m): 6:37am On Jun 10, 2015
Looking @ it vividly...president..CPC...vp..APC..senate prsident..PDP..d senate p..PDP...speaker..ANPP..d speaker..APC..wu has d key post...law of karma
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2015
johnie:
Talk about being paid in your own coin.
I wonder what role Gbaja will play in the HOR after this.

He had put in so much in the last 16 years or so. By right he ought to be speaker.

But then, that's life and politics for you!

You win some, you lose some.

PS
I hope he does not go into oblivion like Hon Wunmi Bewaji, another young Turk who came in blazing like him.

please what's the meaning of 'PS'
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by billyG(m): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2015
MicroBox:
If Saraki like he should defect to KOWA, if Dogara like he should defect to SDP what we want is do your job.
Nigeria is a single entity, we don't care whether PDP or APC is in charge of the legislative arm of government except they want us to take laws into our hands in this country. What we want is not Nigeria that will be divided along ethnoreligous/Political line. All these Columnist/Commentators should go and rest. I don't care who rule or become heads in the green house. what we vote for is More job opening, sound education, good health care, reduce child mortality rate, improved standard of living. Saraki is APC by party but PDP by heart is his business. Defeat Boko haram and kill Corruption. Too many graduate are roaming round the streets without any source of income. The age for male graduate to settle down automatically becomes 35_36_37. Let the idiot commentators stop telling us the politics being played but what we should be looking forward to from those leaders. Enlighten Nigeria's more about their right.
Well said,i sometimes wonder Y jobless youths of today allow themselves 2 be disoriented,divided along ethnic,political,religous line,am just surprise how pple can hav sympathy 4 a party that has dragged us thru d valley of perdition for 16yrs.all d youths shld be concern with is good governance,job creation,good economy.

1 Like

Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by corpROYAL(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2015
zimoni:
Karma is a dam.
The dude got served.
l guess you are a surveyor. do you reside in abuja? l have something to discuss with you if you are.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by selectedhero(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2015
Change2015:

Lol. Which pdp? That leaderless, rudderless, visionless sinking ship? Ok, continue!

#change
#PMB
#APC

funny though.
That leaderless, rudderless, visionless sinking
ship! just caused a major upset in the Nigeria parliament
#PDPROCKS
#GEJISOURLEADER
#PDPWILLNEVERDIE
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by sweetgala(m): 7:07am On Jun 10, 2015
lawflec:
And he is now talking about party directives... Anyway, Dogara is a traitor and arrant insolent.. He disobeyed party directives because of power... Himmmmm.. Tambuwal survived because apc won the election and his charismatic characters endeared him to the people... Dogara will forever be dead politically after his impeachment from pdp members.

Dongara did nothing wrong please let us be sincere, the only elections they was free and fair was the lower house election, the North felt betrayed by the Saraki matter and Law an not wining got their man in the Lowe house , otherwise Femi Gbajabiala would have had it, that the deputy speaker is SW confirms that.

I think Buhari would be glad with the outcome, he can control Dogara and Saraki is a puppet, he'll spend his days trying to impress Buhari while keeping David Mark in line.

Saraki is a Godfather I doubt he'll allow another godfather be it David mark or Tinubu to control him.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by Justicealh3(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Sorry sir.
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by pBuhari(f): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2015
that is to tell you that you must guide your tongue
We will rise again , PDP
Re: ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him by neocortex: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2015
swezenberg:
[size=14pt]All I see here is a dead party called PDP trying to remain relevant. I even thought PDP won the Senate and Horse of rep and tanoids started congratulating themselves. Defeat sometimes can affect the brain o. Who even wanted God fatherism in APC before. This development is good for APC. It will help them become more democratic and put PDP to rest finally. All we are waiting for is just the laying in state of PDP.[/size]

How difficult was it foryou to type, you are but a master in pretentious subterfuge.
I know you are deeply pained that your party leaders lost out in the NASS leadership tussle.
This house election is not about which party the winners belong to but which party got his wishes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) / Boko Haram Distributes Ramadan Packages, Cash To Borno, Yobe Residents (photos) / Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.