Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President (80187 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by cyberguy72(m): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
doctokwus:
PMB is just being diplomatic about it,but its certain Saraki's fuckup would be treated someday,somehow,immunity or not.
The emergence of Saraki is not the issue per se,but him alligning with d PDP to produce a deputy president and a "majority leader" in David Mark is unheard of,treacherous and a disrespect to the party and its other members.
If Saraki had been elected by d full house,just as Dogara was,it wouldn't have been a problem, but to deceive not just other members but the president and get elected mainly by d opposition,is to say d least treacherous.
He has sown bad blood and I guess he feels on top of the world now that he is the number three man,but he would soon learn hard lessons in life,gradually and surely
Let him revel in his victory for now,but I am confident he has stirred d hornet nest and having seen d signals of what this kind of treachery can lead to,someone is bound to start exercising his power and supremacy soon.
CRY ME A RIVER

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by nollyguy: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
freedom96:
Are u warning the General? cheesy
Fear not,GMB is not selfish.Anythiing coming from him will be for the good of the nation.
as Jesus christ abi... My friend stop deceiving yourself
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by freedom96: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
DrMaths:
E Remain Small....

U for make Sense!!

Mumu
Hmm.It is quite apparent from your profile that you have been perpetrating stupidity and barbarism on nairaland for a while.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by freedom96: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
nollyguy:
as Jesus christ abi... My friend stop deceiving yourself
okay what should I start doing?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by Ashraf123(f): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
doctokwus:

I feel all those celebrating his treachery,his supporters and even PDP members who he fooled to get his position have not really sat down to analyse the implications of what he did.By going behind d back of his 'fellow party' members and literary fast forwarding his election in their absence,the man has shown a devilish nature.
Yes,Tinubu overbearing nature may have needed to be clipped by someone someday,but this action by Saraki us not about Tinubu. Its an action of a man who would betray his own family(what am I saying he betrayed his own father and publicly ridiculed him),just to realise his ambition.
Saraki is the type that can sell off a family member of same parents,for a pence,if u assure him he would be the family head.
In their heart of hearts after careful reflection this night,and after the night sleep would have worn off the giddiness and excitement of their feat today, I know many who supported him,would not find in him,someone they would advice decent folks to do business with.
seriously! Infact they re yet to know who bukola is really is, by the time he start displaying his true nature those that voted him wil bite their fingers in regret. Its gonna be an interesting supermovie.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by Rotimi47: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
finestiyke:
He has no choice man! He must work with Saraki and Dogara! Bitch assss Daura President!
Saraki and Daura will get a surprise as their day has come, it's politics which 2 can play; We have seen what Saraki, mark etc served but APC will soon serve them a delicacy that is unpalatable which they must eat, though I had earlier wished that saraki become the senate president but the way he went about it got me pissed off; Let keep watching them play Madrid vrs barca game.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by poiZon: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:
That is a president.

which president? one that belong to tinubu n belong to everyother tinubu! what did he come to do in town when he suppose to comeback on thursday? oh he came cos his owner send for him!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by freedom96: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Vanellope:

I think he now wants to be referred to as PMB. wink
Yeah smileyI just find PMB somewhat awkward embarassed.
I just can't let that "G"eneral go wink
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by sanomi001: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
The unilag post utme form is out call08100134003 for more info
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by Obynolee(f): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
freedom96:
Democracy doesn't mean raising unnecessary alarms and unreasonable questions.

Take him to prison Mr APC
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by doja(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
President Buhari will soon realise that the first major mistake of his presidency was crystallised today. He is going to regret not taking a stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by Emyandrea(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bros if u b babe I for don fall in luv wit u finish#nohomo#. South West needs 2 learn dat dy r southerners n protect d interest of both south-south n south-east. Til den we d southerners will remain slaves 2 d North(North president, Senate presido n Speaker) wat happened 2 federal character. South west betrayals since 1804
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by freedom96: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Obynolee:

Take him to prison Mr APC
if I offend u sorry o cheesy
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
johnie:

What does "somewhat" mean?

Me too, I am very interested to know.

Maybe na semi-constititional grin.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by Olaone1: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
i can't wait for the next National Convention of APC. Oyegun will surely lose cool
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by Themandator: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
doctokwus:
PMB is just being diplomatic about it,but its certain Saraki's fuckup would be treated someday,somehow,immunity or not.
The emergence of Saraki is not the issue per se,but him alligning with d PDP to produce a deputy president and a "majority leader" in David Mark is unheard of,treacherous and a disrespect to the party and its other members.
If Saraki had been elected by d full house,just as Dogara was,it wouldn't have been a problem, but to deceive not just other members but the president and get elected mainly by d opposition,is to say d least treacherous.
He has sown bad blood and I guess he feels on top of the world now that he is the number three man,but he would soon learn hard lessons in life,gradually and surely
Let him revel in his victory for now,but I am confident he has stirred d hornet nest and having seen d signals of what this kind of treachery can lead to,someone is bound to start exercising his power and supremacy soon.

Who has been on errand for president Buhari since he won the election? Atiku

Who did Saraki visit after his election? Atiku

Nothing but congratulations again Saraki.. The looser in this change? Tinubu and Southwest
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by Wallade(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
It is a dangerous situation for Mr President
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by doctokwus: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Themandator:

Who has been on errand for president Buhari since he won the election? Atiku

Who did Saraki visit after his election? Atiku

Nothing but congratulations again Saraki.. The looser in this change? Tinubu and Southwest
Tell me something.So PMB wanted Saraki to be d SP and made it possible by deceiving all other APC members to be waiting for him while Saraki was getting elected by PDP members?
The way some of you reason atimes baffles one.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by Emyandrea(m): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ur ar wot Igbo's call Ewu Hausa. For u 2 say Buhari is d last hope 4 Naija den u must b an id=.iot (a big one). A country wt a population f ova 140million n u say it's a 72yrs man who Hs failed us b4 n claims 2 hv repented s our last hope(u did say hope bt last...). it shows how lowly u tink f ds nation n her citizens. Buhari neva begin dey travel, he wil constantly attend world meetings n leave Naija @ d hand of Osinbajo(VP). NB: he did it b4 n he will do it again (Leave 9ja @ d hand of d vice-presido lyk he did wt Idiabon)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by dubemivan(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
corozy:
God pls Dash the poster some reasonable sence...
and who is this mere mortal to misuse the name of the Almighty? if you want to correct or rebuke or make jest pls do so but dont drag God into it!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lasgidy1:
I smell foul play. Are u sure Buhari had no hand in Bukola Saraki emerging as President of d senate? How comes he summoned a meeting same time an election is scheduled to hold?

Yes a meeting held,
PMB wasnt in attendance.
He never called for a meeting
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by stmike85(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin

Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by BlaqJew: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
freedom96:
You are an angry bastard angry.Buhari never supported or opposed any of them.

Modified:Why are some pdp niggas happy about the emergence of Saraki and dogara sef? cheesy Na wa for una o.
Some of them think pdp is going to come back,well even if it's,thats after GMB'S 8 years,GEJ will not be part of it,believe me.
The stalwarts will be people like Kwankwaso,Atiku,saraki,dogara etc.Well I don't have problem with that type of pdp cheesy

Though I no too like atiku cheesy

So you still cannot read the hand writing on the wall. Hoping for a northern jihadist- fulani- islamic- terrorist dominated polity. Well, I laugh in Hebrew.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by Themandator: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
doctokwus:

Tell me something.So PMB wanted Saraki to be d SP and made it possible by deceiving all other APC members to be waiting for him while Saraki was getting elected by PDP members?
The way some of you reason atimes baffles one.

Did Buhari attend the so called meeting? Why did he send a letter to the clerk to INAUGURATE Nass when he knew he would be having a meeting with his party reps?

The ministerial list will soon be presented withiut the party input and will be given accelerated clearance...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by Drdonzeez(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ehn! so you never still get sense?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by ajsans: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
corozy:
God pls Dash this poster some reasonable sence...
corozy my nigga
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by khalifjgusau(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
What happened at the senate was a victory for opponents of party supremacy- those bent on perpetuating the might of individuals over that of institutions; those who haven't re-tuned their mindsets to the new frequency of change. In all American style presidential democracies, it's the party that gives direction to it's members, but these protagonists of the old, discredited order felt slighted by the party decision taken after a straw poll. We have seen where their action has taken us. Just as we struggled for this change in our own little ways, we'll insha Allah remain vigilant. It's not yet uhuru...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by DrMaths(m): 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
freedom96:
Hmm.It is quite apparent from your profile that you have been perpetrating stupidity and barbarism on nairaland for a while.
Mtcheeeeeew!!!

Nairaland FBI
Kip checking people profile
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by papoose999(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
corozy:
God pls Dash the poster some reasonable sence...
bros j pls dash d poster sum knowledge so dt he wud b able 2 spell sense
Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by uoaenterprise93(m): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
The PDP members in APC have hijacked the National Assembly, President Buhari should watch his back. His nonchalant attitude towards the emergence of the leaders of National Assembly goes to confirm Atiku Abubakar’s assertion that he is not a politician. From now on he should learn to stand behind his party’s leadership at all times. His actions have now thrown APC into camps of the core legacy parties and PDP entrants. The battle will now shift to the struggle for the soul of the party itself. This is bad politics on the part of the leadership of the legacy parties which should have made concessions to the PDP members in its fold. What happened is very easy to discern, the PDP crowd in APC just simply teamed up with core PDP and took hold of the National Assembly. For me, it is good, let the politics begin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
adioolayi:
Mr President Belongs to everybody and belong to nobody ......
In the same vein, Leadership of the 8th National Assembly belongs to everybody and belong to nobody.....Period!
Absolutely Period!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President by opedaydydx9(m): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
INTROVERT:

This is a democracy, yes?
this is democracy, av been noting ur comments on nl of recent, ur moniker is "introvert" u might be killed in ur stupid father's house soon bitch!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.