Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] (51210 Views)

What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? / What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) / What Is Wrong With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by MzOnajin1(f): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lol, nothing straightens hair more than this.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by yinxfun(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Foolishness

It only requires one charcoal to drop on her head to sink sense into hergringrin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by deavicky(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
It's nothing much, is just that the hair is rumpled and she needs to straight it up
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Acekidc4:

How e tey no look Nigeria?? It look Nigeria My Friend!!
No.. It doesn't look like Nigeria to me too, looks like Mozambique ladies
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Omotayor123(f): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lol.. Make her head catch firegrin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Pamcrest(f): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin grin Original Hair straightener.....reminds me of my boarding house days!
My humble two cents.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Sobeautiful: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Is this real? Unbelievable!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by yinxfun(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:
We talking saraki, you talking nonsense!
Na your Family abi grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Is this real? Unbelievable!
Are u surprise?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by chaxking(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Acekidc4:
I Can't Stop Laughinggringringrin

Mozambique for sure
Lool
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Sobeautiful: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
INTROVERT:
Dosent look Nigerian
Correct
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Hugo7(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
I won't say anything till I see the outcome of this punishement.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by younghartz(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Fringes
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by nkemdi89(f): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Crude way of hot combing and stretching.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by slys(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Another style for the millennium grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Sobeautiful: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
mobikay:

Are u surprise?
Surprised is an understatement. Why would someone subject herself to such in the name of fashion/beauty?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by dominique(f): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
If they can't afford hair straightening or curling iron nko? The girl has such lovely hair sha. I'm jellosing here o

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by MrBasketball: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
koligs:

WHERE IS YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR?
He said it's not funny to him, what's your problem with that? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Dcoolguy: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Polishing of hair. But wait the iron na cool one!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
koligs:

WHERE IS YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR?
Fixed it in the bank for a tenor of 180 days at 10% interest rate.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by baybeeboi: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
beautiful women
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
the pix itself is wrong
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Godmother(f): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lolz, you go fear hair straightening

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Surprised is an understatement. Why would someone subject herself to such in the name of fashion/beauty?
Have u ever notice that. In ur country if I may ask? It may be common in their country.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by dave2meek(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Wtf
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Roses1(f): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Its normal. Just straightening the hair whn there is no straightener. Ive done it many times, on my weavon not my head o. Tips for the ladies: iron works better than the straightner on ur human hair. Try it and see. But not on ur head grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by SporaD8: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Kentrasso:
shocked shocked

I can never try this. Before the iron comes near my head, I'd have screamed and run away
remember the hair was borrow in the first place. so u cant run away with it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Swagt101(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
dominique:
If they can't afford hair straightening or curling iron nko? The girl has such lovely hair sha. I'm jellosing here o
U should thank God u ain't bald sis grin cool
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Apostleyurme(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ladies are geting mad all in the name of fashion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) / Barber Turns Boy's Hair To Wi-fi (photo) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.