Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] (51207 Views)

What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? / What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition) / What Is Wrong With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Swagt101(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
SporaD8:

remember the hair was borrow in the first place. so u cant run away with it.
Mah niccur grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by SAMBARRY: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
This one dey iron her hair ni
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Chillext(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
No lite, that's the cause,

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by imakemillions: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
For real,

If anyone ever told me I will make money online so easily I won't believe.
It all started like a childplay.
A friend of mine introduced the site (name witheld)to me.
First I was skeptical but later I took courage to give it a try.
It so hard for people to belive in an online biz cos of fraud.
I am not begging anyone to belive me or join me.
But if u want to be financially free.and make money like me every 20minute 72times daily.
Give me acall,or mail me nonyedbest@yahoo.com
1.You will get paid for advertising ur goods,even if u don't have any goods to advertise u will still get paid.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Dolcilicious(f): 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
angelTI:
Nothing na grin. One girl is straightening and thonging the other's hair undecided
with coal iron great move!

Vote Agarawu23 for mr nairaland 2015.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by dominique(f): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Swagt101:
U should thank God u ain't bald sis grin cool

Sometimes I wish I am o. This female hair wahala can be tiring at times. I dey jelous you guys sometimes embarassed tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by kakawyt(f): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
lol
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by coldHeat: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Acekidc4:
I Can't Stop Laughinggringringrin

the things women go through just to be perceived as beautiful...
God must be having a good laugh at our calculated acts of vanity and foolishness.

Omoshiroye so dana!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by daclint(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Made in Nigeria Dryer

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by beyoncausme: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
nice one....
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by koligs: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
MrBasketball:

He said it's not funny to him, what's your problem with that? undecided

Are u his spokeman *confused
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by BeeCool15: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lol! Iron to the head cos of fashion. In other news, some say they won't want their daughters to get married. See why here - http://thenakedconvos.com/daughters-dont-married/
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by sophiecoleen(f): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
dis cant happen in our present day nigeria....not funny at all.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by willbob(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
devigblegble:
Somewhere in Ghana , ask me n I'll prove it
the food
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by kingtime(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
LOL! What a madness
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by kenoz(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by piagetskinner(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
Not funny @ all...let me just join u in LOL
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Richy4(m): 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Since there was no electricity for dryer, that hair needed to get dried Asap.

I guess she must must attend that wedding or do that bridesmaid electricity or not
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by MrBasketball: 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
koligs:

Are u his spokeman *confused
He is entitled to his opinion. You don't have the right to reply him that way. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Dollarboom: 12:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Women and their quest for beauty.

Meanwhile,

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by OkiJ(m): 12:44am On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Dosent look Nigerian
do they write nationality on d head...? undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by solotutu(m): 12:56am On Jun 10, 2015
Acekidc4:

Our Ladies need to be less hypocritical about why they do all these thing-Fact

why do you make up? They say to look good, beautiful, etc. Ask to look good for who, im hearing Buhari's strongest sentence that day "Nobody and Everybody"

make una no dey decieve una sef. The moment they claim its no cos of the guys, many misplaced priorities enter field to play. The charges on the use of the iron=1/5 the total amount for the hairdo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Is that not Elizabeth, Kevin Chuwang Pam's wife?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by monamiae: 5:44am On Jun 10, 2015
To raise money for to buy school shoes and books for children in rural communities we are selling fairly used female shoes/suits at 1000 each,to be a part ofthis call -08081069473
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by Neplusultra(f): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Science of stupid

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by celebobo(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] senate presido and speaker talk dey ground now oooooooo no be dis kind one ooooo
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by preciousMI1(f): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Dosent look Nigerian
this looks like botswana
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by teebabe1994(f): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2015
Acekidc4:

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by nnamdi1958: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE PIC. ONLY MAYBE YOU WERE NOT BORN WHEN WE USED STRETCHING COMB
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by free37: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by wemmi(f): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] by mimicious(f): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
koligs:

WHERE IS YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR?

In the toilet undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) / Barber Turns Boy's Hair To Wi-fi (photo) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.