Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

'bruce' Caitlyn Jenner Spotted Looking Glam As She Films Her Reality Series 'I A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'bruce' Caitlyn Jenner Spotted Looking Glam As She Films Her Reality Series 'I A (1561 Views)

Stephanie Kalu Uche On "Easter Rice Hunt" Looking Glam (Photos) / Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) / Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'bruce' Caitlyn Jenner Spotted Looking Glam As She Films Her Reality Series 'I A by folakesdiary: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Caitlyn Jenner has been spotted filming her new eight-part documentary I Am Cait for E!

The 65-year-old former Olympian and reality TV star - whose new name was revealed in a cover story for Vanity Fair this month - was seen in the back of a black Mercedes with a camera crew present on Monday.

Impressively, Caitlyn still looked glamourous without the help of famed photographer Annie Leibovitz or the rumoured airbrushing that was used on her much-discussed cover shoot with the glossy monthly title.

Check out more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/bruce-caitlyn-jenner-spotted-looking.html

Re: 'bruce' Caitlyn Jenner Spotted Looking Glam As She Films Her Reality Series 'I A by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
He is just fame hungry dats it....

I stil havnt heard of a woman goin unda d knife to be a man..
Re: 'bruce' Caitlyn Jenner Spotted Looking Glam As She Films Her Reality Series 'I A by Timerkin1: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: 'bruce' Caitlyn Jenner Spotted Looking Glam As She Films Her Reality Series 'I A by willi926(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
mad man trying 2 promote madness.
Re: 'bruce' Caitlyn Jenner Spotted Looking Glam As She Films Her Reality Series 'I A by Houseofglam7(f): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Whatever Bruce is smoking that's making him this high has gotta be some real shii angry

He/She's fast becoming a clown

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This And I Had To Take A Shot! / Photos: Wasiu Ayinde K1, Alafin Of Oyo, Mc Oluomo, At Isolo Lagos Princess' Wedd / Bu.sty Argentinian Model Attempts To See Pope Francis Without Her Bra [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.