Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,514 members, 7,847,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (362 Views)

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) / 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students / Student Of Jesus College, Otukpo Electrocuted To Death In School Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by Bimpeusman: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-cjHdFeJ3Eq4/VXbs8mMWt2I/AAAAAAAFgSI/22kfeE8azto/s320/3.jpg[/img]
A Batch C corp member popularly known as Hope was stabbed to death in his room in Aboh Mbise local government of Imo state last Saturday June 6th. His door was broken into while he slept and was attacked. Eyewitnesses say he was stabbed to death by an indigene. The police is currently investigating the case but no arrest has been made so far. Sad! A pic of his room after the killing after the cut...*warning - contains graphic photo*
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rBGTib5RGyU/VXbtDc7ti-I/AAAAAAAFgSQ/ivixh3-_4Vw/s320/0.jpg[/img]
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by Ojestas(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmm. . So sad,,,I suppose he was having a tussle with the "indigen" , probably over a girl. Corpers should be very careful. RIP.
Re: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by Akkord4gov: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nigeria my country,when will I finish a day without hearing a bad news.
No matter his sin,killing him doesn't worth it.U didn't only kill him,u have thrown his parent and loved ones to trauma that maybe hard to overcome.May God's wrath befall all evil doers

RIP,all Batch C corp members are mourning ur death including I myself

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Deal With Angry People / Futa Post Graduate Form Is Out. / Anambra State University (ANSU) Post Utme 2015/2016 Form Is Out, Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.