Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen (7557 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Why Saraki, Tinubu, Atiku Met In Aso Rock Without Buhari / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by cuteboy2: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED!! SHOTS FIRED!!!

Buhari fired the first salvo today in his determination to break free from Tinubu's shackles. This first real punch is the rank humiliation Buhari handed Tinubu today, when he left him and his motely crowd of APC loyalists at International Conference Centre, Abuja holding an empty barrel.
Former VP Atiku is his main man in this enterprise. Fashola is one of the key backroom brains. Amaechi is the Capone.

Watch this space, Buhari will not stomach all these turenchi about party supremacy. Eventually, Buhari will hijack the party machinery and push Tinubu aside. Already, Atiku is his right hand man on key diplomatic shuttles such as lobbying for election of Akinwumi Adesina as AfDB President, etc

Buhari has pointedly ignored his VP, Pastor Yemi Osibanjo during the build-up to the swearing in on 29th May. Osibanjo was either following Fashola or Ambode around to silly inconsequential Lagos State functions in Lagos, while Buhari was holding court in Abuja.

Saraki understands the message, and pointedly ignored the so-called Reconciliation Committee chaired by Osibanjo, set up by Tinubu to rally support for Rep Gbajabiamilla (the ex-felon) and Sen Lawan, saying "a mere Commissioner cannot summon" him. What!!! I thought, Osibanjo was supposed to be the VP?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
The only question on my mind is why would PMB known for punctuality be late for the party meeting, especially today.
I suspect a double game within APC.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by cuteboy2: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
2nd SHOT FIRED! 2nd SHOT FIRED!! 2nd SHOT FIRED!!!

[size=14pt]Court Approves Re-commencement of Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder of Funsho Williams[/size]

A Federal High Court in Lagos on Monday granted an application to re-list a suit seeking the prosecution of National Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu and others over the gruesome murder of late Funsho Williams.

Williams, a former governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos State was murdered at his residence in Lagos in June 2006.

Trial judge, Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia had earlier struck out the suit which was filed by a former detainee in the Williams’ murder, Bashir Junaid.

The judge had struck out the suit for want of diligent prosecution. But on Monday, the judge granted an application to re-list the suit.

Junaid had gone to court seeking for an order of mandamus to compel the Inspector-General of Police, to re-open investigations into Funsho Williams murder.

Listed as co-defendants in the suit are the Inspector-General of Police, Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Sunday Ehindero (former I.G.P & I.P.O. of Funsho Williams’ murder case), Attorney-General of the Federation, Modupe Shasore and the PDP.

Others are Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Muiz Banire, Babatunde Edu, Dele Alake, and Henry Oladele Ajomale.

The matter has been adjourned till September 29.

Please look carefully at those names above in bold. Those are Tinubu's core loyalists. The only two people missing are Lai Mohammed and Pius Akinyelure (Tinubu's co-thief and bossom friend since they met as staff of Exxon Mobil). They are the real target of this resurrected case, to keep their mouth firmly shut. If they make "phim", dem go hear am from the Presido grin grin

*** WE ARE WATCHING IN 3D *** cool shocked cool shocked

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by ricsman(m): 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
Silvofitz:
The only question on my mind is why would PMB known for punctuality be late for the party meeting, especially today.
if you ask me I will tell you that what happened was a well written script and a well cooked food by PMB Ameachi Fashola and Sarike.
for those asking were Ameachi was when PMB went for G7 meeting, know now that he was either writing d script or cooking d food. Tinubu can't win always

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by sirugos(m): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Silvofitz:
Stupidity is when all Apc members know dat today is the inauguration day 4 senate leadership and went ahead to party meeting

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by preetyb(f): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tinubu should have known buhari is not a soft meat for him to chew. They both used each other for their political ambition unfortunately tinubu did not forsee beyond his nose.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by cuteboy2: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
sirugos:
Stupidity is when all Apc members know dat today is the inauguration day 4 senate leadership and went ahead to party meeting

It was not stupidity (or maybe it was, wetin concern me). Buhari set them up with the help of Atiku.
Can a meeting of that importance take place without Atiku being present? Did Atiku even bother to show up? Shine your eyes man!!

You should see the angry reactions of Akume, Remi Tinubu, and Gbaja, on Channels TV at International Conference centre, Abuja when it dawned on them that the meeting was a grand set-up.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by cuteboy2: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Silvofitz:

Lateness would have been better. Buhari did not even bother to show up. According to his Media Aide, Femi Adesina on Channels TV, when Buhari heard that election has commenced at National Assembly, he decided not to come.

Buhari is a stickler for time. If wanted to attend the meeting, he would arrived before all of them in his usual military manner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by cuteboy2: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
For good measure, Rotimi Amaechi did not show up as well. He is part of the coup.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by brownlord: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
I repeat, tinubu n SW is finished already, For Osibanjo he will just be confine to one corner in Aso rock, if he makes too much noise, there must be some shady deals he involved himself with while serving tinubu, buhari may decide to open his books.

Whoever thinks this was not planned by Buhari must be silly, finally the gambari north just return to power, teaching the sophisticated region of SW how to play politics.

Who else will raise his head now, OBJ? he dare not, Buhari only need threaten he want to probe past administration, and baba is going to keep mute.

Now Tinubu's investment has gone sour ( Bad Market ), any noise from him, Buhari will just open Revelation 20 vs 12...And he Tinubu will be judged accordingly.

Chai, i'm loving this change

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by AhmadMind: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
[size=22pt]REMEMBER PMB LOCKED OUT AN AMBASSADOR FOR BEING 15 MINS LATE[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by masseratti: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Stop all the calculation, Buhari had no time in doing things the wrong way,you can't choose ministers for the President or impose the leaders of the house and senate on them,it is just plain wrong, Tinubu should have taken a back seat and let people in the party evolve without influencing anything anymore,that way he will command the people respect,you don't force respect you earn it.Gbaja would have won if Tinubu didn't interfere.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by worthytalk: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Na demdem. Mainwhile boko haram has outgrown their patron Buhari that is why they keep their bombing spree. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
It was a grand set up to clip Tinubu's wings, how are the mighty fallen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
It was a grand set up to clip Tinubu's wings, how are the mighty fallen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by stevecantrell: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
I always knew the house of APC would turn on itself. However, if Tinubu is locked out he should drag ungrateful Fashola down with him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
cuteboy2:

It was not stupidity (or maybe it was, wetin concern me). Buhari set them up with the help of Atiku.
Can a meeting of that importance take place without Atiku being present? Did Atiku even bother to show up?
Shine your eyes man!!

You should see the angry reactions of Akume, Remi Tinubu, and Gbaja, on Channels TV at International Conference centre, Abuja when it dawned on them that the meeting was a grand set-up.

The highlighted concoctions above is the dumbest of all conjectures i have read online today.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by denedene(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
i de look una*in tinubu's voice*

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
masseratti:
Stop all the calculation, Buhari had no time in doing things the wrong way,you can't choose ministers for the President or impose the leaders of the house and senate on them,it is just plain wrong, Tinubu should have taken a back seat and let people in the party evolve without influencing anything anymore,that way he will command the people respect,you don't force respect you earn it.Gbaja would have won if Tinubu didn't interfere.

This is more sensible and logical as well

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by Sholah96(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by lagdmark(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
The conclusion is tinubu was over celebrated by his tribes men, leading to his early downfall.
The asiwaju of yorubaland knows that pride goeth before a fall

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
brownlord:
I repeat, tinubu n SW is finished already, For Osibanjo he will just be confine to one corner in Aso rock, if he makes too much noise, there must be some shady deals he involved himself with while serving tinubu, buhari may decide to open his books.

Whoever thinks this was not planned by Buhari must be silly, finally the gambari north just return to power, teaching the sophisticated region of SW how to play politics.

Who else will raise his head now, OBJ? he dare not, Buhari only need threaten he want to probe past administration, and baba is going to keep mute.

Now Tinubu's investment has gone sour ( Bad Market ), any noise from him, Buhari will just open Revelation 20 vs 12...And he Tinubu will be judged accordingly.

Chai, i'm loving this change

You sound very lousily unintelligent with your bold font.. What you don't know is the North are in charge of the executive seats as @ today & still give a lot of credence to Tinubu for "helping" their "person" to win. I would not be surprised to hear he was given three slots to select ministers for consolation.

What do we SS/SE stand to gain? Nothing but noise on a faceless forum like NL. These guys would settle their differences tonight & we would still have be @ their beck & call

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by brownlord: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ariel20:

What do we SS/SE stand to gain? Nothing but noise on a faceless forum like NL. These guys would settle their differences tonight & we would still have be @ their beck & call

Fool, stfu and keep your silly opinion to yourself

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by StOla: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
brownlord:

Chai, i'm loving this change[/b]

Your concern is for the SW?

Shouldn't you be more concerned about your own region and its political oblivion?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by demelza: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
lagdmark:
The conclusion is tinubu was over celebrated by his tribes men, leading to his early downfall.
The asiwaju of yorubaland knows that pride goeth before a fall
It is much too early in the game to celebrate. I dont think Tinubu would go down that easily, he must definitely have some trump cards up his sleeve.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
brownlord:

Fool, stfu and keep your silly opinion to yourself

I said the damn truth so good night darling

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by goodgate: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ariel20:

You sound very lousily unintelligent with your bold font.. What you don't know is the North are in charge of the executive seats as @ today & still give a lot of credence to Tinubu for "helping" their "person" to win. I would not be surprised to hear he was given three slots to select ministers for consolation.

SMART!!! You nailed it, this is by far the most Intelligent post on this thread. Some people just beat cheast with nothing to show for it.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by dayo23(f): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
Some analysis here are so childish! It really funny that the SE brothers are always against yoruba, even concluding that Tinubu is finished. Well I will reserve my comment and reply you guys in due time when you begin to see what actually took place underground.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by dayo23(f): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
demelza:
It is much too early in the game to celebrate. I dont think Tinubu would go down that easily, he must definitely have some trump cards up his sleeve.
may 29 was just 3weeks back, and most SE brothers are already concluding Tinubu is this and that, Buhari and Tinubu respect each other very well and knowing fully well, an average Katsina man hardly betrayed his partner. I believe they will work out the modalities in order to move the party forward.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by MyMouth(m): 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
All I know is something big is coming that we don't know yet. What happened today happened for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by Waspy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
There is definitely more to all these than what we know

Meanwhile
Ariel20:

This is proof, that someone over there reasons
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by iPrinz20(m): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
dayo23:
may 29 was just 3weeks back, and most SE brothers are already concluding Tinubu is this and that, Buhari and Tinubu are best of friends and they can hardly betray each other

if dat will make U sleep well tonite.... We agree!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun Reacts: 'No Worker Was Sacked Over Strike Action By Me' / Ben Bruce Joins Dickson To Celebrate 5th Anniversary As Bayelsa Governor / What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.