Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Get A Record Deal With Ease - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Get A Record Deal With Ease (424 Views)

How To Make Money Quick In The Music Industry As A Record Label/producer..,,,, / I Just Got A Record Deal, Thanks To Nairaland / Get A Record Deal With Ease And Affordable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Record Deal With Ease by EbenzMusic: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ha! Ha!! What Happin!!! Are you a recording artist? Do you have a hit track? Do you have what it takes to get to the limelight? Do you want to be connected to a record label that will get you that splendid record deal to get you off music promotion expenses? Do you want to make more money with your career as an artist? Then look no further,cause the answer to your question is right here!!! Interested artist should contact +2348166978162 for more info.
Re: Get A Record Deal With Ease by ARTISTDAMILOLA(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2015
PLEASE LISTEN TO MY FREESTYLE RAP HERE here http://tindeck.com/listen/jfxui
Re: Get A Record Deal With Ease by mrbqng(m): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2015
This song is from fellow nairaland SLIMFEEZ as he refix VECTOR kingkong download and see how he murder vector handsdown with his sick flow and punchlines #vector tweet the guy to even commend him. https://my.notjustok.com/site/search/q/slimfeez

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Artwork For Your Song Or Album? We Will Help You! / DJ Cuppy Releases House Of Cuppy II.... / I Want To Go Into Song Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.