Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The WEALTH Idea: Biblical Advice And Description On How To Make Money. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The WEALTH Idea: Biblical Advice And Description On How To Make Money. (474 Views)

The Secret Behind The Wealth Of E Money – From Ajegunle To Lekki / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The WEALTH Idea: Biblical Advice And Description On How To Make Money. by Esdb3: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Do try to read. This is just my own opinion.

It is strangely amusing but it is true when the bible says "being wealthy is not the abundance of money you have." It is the ability of you to see that those things aforementioned ARE NOT EVIDENCE OF HOW RICH YOU ARE" Girls especially in Nigeria, go into Lesprostituion because they are blinded by the wealth they can get by it. The whole world would be a lot safer if people can see that to get wealthy is not material accumulation. Alas! The world would be safe if people read the bible and not question its existence!

Don't question greatness people. But there is a secret however, to the only quote in the first paragraph. Wealth is actually money(hey don't be bewildered yet it is not a paradox).
The secret the bible hides in that statement is, that to be wealthy, you don't need to store up money. You have to stop thinking accumulating it will make you wealthy. Note please that am not against saving, am actually talking about the stage before you need to start saving; Getting what to save first!

The bible is further saying in my opinion, you need to stop thinking of things with money making as your thinking template.

Mark zuckerberg, I don't know if he knew this, created facebook as a ease of communication between the students within his school not for money. Did he not make money?

Bill Gates was doing what he loved and what he loved was proving how smart he was to the one who said he couldn't think and to people how smart he is and how good he was with the computer. Did he not make money?

Warren buffet even though what he loved was making money(he is the weirdest billionaire I've read about and boy is he smart), did what he loved, executed an idea because ideas borne wealth, and made money.

Another final subtle message this -----------aims to pass is IDEAS BORNE MONEY! Think of something today!
Re: The WEALTH Idea: Biblical Advice And Description On How To Make Money. by yomi007k(m): 2:17am On Jun 10, 2015
U are comparing urself with whitemen.

U are not d same, their theories will never work for u. If u like copy their lifestyle from now till eternity, u will just see urself wearing d same torn clothes.

U wanna be like Zukerberg or Gates n u don't have electricity, u better be a jazzman.

This is Africa. Wake up.
Re: The WEALTH Idea: Biblical Advice And Description On How To Make Money. by cescky(m): 3:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Op every REAL wealthy person, whose gooten wealth by his sweat knows ideas birth wealth....and point of correction bill gates told his teacher he will be a millionaire by 30 and he was(he was using faith unconciously)..get ur facts right he chased money!

Don't get it twisted nothing wrong in liking money as long as it doesn't superced ur love for ur neibour.

I think ur misquoting the bible..."A mans life can't be measured by the abundance of wealth he has"...I believe that's wht u wanted to quote.

Truth wealth doesn't consists in materials...wealth is simply an idea in ur subconcious and as result money can't help but gravitate to u!

(1) (Reply)

Fast Rising Christ Embassy Gospel Artist "Dabreed Samchidi" Drops His New Video / Check Out Basketmouth`s Costume As A Woman / Marc Maron Interviews President Obama Inside A Garage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.