Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,655 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora (38032 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / President Buhari Meets With Saraki And Dogara in Aso Rock / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by spencekat(m): 6:25am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:
We must respect the office of the President of the largest economy, and the most populous country in Africa. PMB rose to the rank of a general when most of you were not born. He is our president accord him that respect. You only make foools of yourself and your country by calling our amiable commander in chief a dullard. Nairalanders this must stop! But when APC supporters were insulting GEJ,what did you say?

-CramJones
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by ladynice: 6:27am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:
We must respect the office of the President of the largest economy, and the most populous country in Africa. PMB rose to the rank of a general when most of you were not born. He is our president accord him that respect. You only make foools of yourself and your country by calling our amiable commander in chief a dullard. Nairalanders this must stop!

-CramJones

where were u wen dey were calling Gudluk names

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by litetias(m): 6:27am On Jun 10, 2015
bunmititi:
saraki and dogara will school the dullard of daura!

Your hatred for Buhari might be the death of you if you don't change.

If I ask you why you keep spilling this trash about Mr President I'm sure you wouldn't be able to string together a coherent sentence.

Be a constructive critic if and when you think this man has erred and not being in perpetual brain comatose over a man who is going to be your overlord for at least four years.

WARNING:

The federal ministry of health warns that Buhari haters are liable to die young.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by spencekat(m): 6:27am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:
We must respect the office of the President of the largest economy, and the most populous country in Africa. PMB rose to the rank of a general when most of you were not born. He is our president accord him that respect. You only make foools of yourself and your country by calling our amiable commander in chief a dullard. Nairalanders this must stop!

-CramJones
When APC supporters were insulting GEJ,what was your response?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 10, 2015
Billyonaire:

Cry me a river. Daura President is not respected even by his party members. In 2 weeks he has already lost respect and lost grounds. His party is in disarray. The mumu nomad whose cows does not grow beyond 150 should tell us how he defies the laws of biology. Does his cows not reproduce ? He borrowed money to buy form yet the wife wears 10m wrist watch and donates 1 million dollars worth of items. His wife even owns a spa...she likely gives blow jobs as happy ending to make such money. Aged lies from an aged liar.

Bring it on.

Coming back for you.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Ugik(m): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2015
Well,kudos to him for being so presidential as to make such statement..its worthy of note..but nevertheless,am not insulting him or making mockery of his teeming supporters who are pleading with nigerians not to insult the office of the president with words such inhumane as daft,brainless or dullard of daura but i begin to wonder,wasnt this the same scenario been metted on a president a few months ago?
#teamonenigeria
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by sambisa5: 6:29am On Jun 10, 2015
muhameddan:
Alot of pple just come on dis forum and insult PMB witout caution...how do u call such a man Dullard 4 crying out loud?Ask ursefs sincerely if u can ever achieve quarter wat he has achieved in his life even b4 he clocked 45yrs(bare in mind his 73yrs now)and tel me u don't doubt ursefs,am nt talkin abt ur parents here...we need 2 caution oursefs and choice of words and do more of praying hoping that we will reach a new height as a nation with his emergence....Na wa ooo

why didn't you pray and hope in the time of GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Eluwilussit(m): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
q

Good advice. So you sabi talk like this since, eeh? No be u dey call Jona every unprintable name in the book? Abi jona no deserve respect? Anyway, I agree with u. I called PMB names before he became the president. I respect the post/position and therefore must respect the occupier. I might get there someday.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by MabraO: 6:31am On Jun 10, 2015
wisenewgem:

This isn't necessary

bunmititi:

But d above is necessary right?
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by bawz012(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2015
as if he has a choice... mtcheew
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Manir9ja: 6:32am On Jun 10, 2015
anonimi:

Unleashed guards in 2011 when ACN/APC plotted Tambuwal's win or when

A democrat who refused to concede when he FAILED in 2003, 2007 & 2011 calling for soaking of blood that led to 1,000 innocent deaths

Your daftness nor get rival, walahi grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027903_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
you have tried all these lies during campaign but didn't work out. Don't you ever get tired? Get over it and go get a life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 10, 2015
Ariel20:

Coming back for you.
we can play kama sutra together if you are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by watchindelta(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2015
I just tired for dis country! noting is working for dis country... I need light ohhhh
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by philips70(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2015
owobokiri:
Somehow, something in me tells me that both Saraki and the Dongara guy are Buharis candidates for this positions. I could be wrong though. The two positions they occupy are too sensitive to be left unprepared for by buhari unless he is really as dull as is being insunuated in so many quaters. . I believe that the national conference center decoy was tacticallly deployed to remove Tinubus gang of diehard loyalists from the senate chambers while the deed was in progress. If this was the case, then this is deft political manouvering at its peak. Obviously, somebody is desperate to whittle down Tinubus influences at the center pretty quickly. That said, Saraki as a senate president is a big step backwards and shouldn't be celeberated. Thisguy is thourouly corrupt, morally depraved and like Mark before him, represents in stauch terms, the ultra conservative rank of the misruling elite of this country.. it should worry, the bold displays of the very corrupt in this supposedly "changed" Nigeria.

Don't think, fear North, they are his candidates. No further comments.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Fool, when jonathan bagd a phD, were most of us born
Yet we raind abuses and calld him names that were uncalled for...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by anigold(m): 6:35am On Jun 10, 2015
sammieguze:
Politics: No permanent friends…No permanent enemies…Just permanent interests.

Dude you have to pay me N1 for using my quote without acknowledging me. grin
This is corruption grin you must be reported to GMB...
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by thefakestan: 6:35am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Say what Where were you when GEJ was tagged "clueless"? Or because he isn't someone's Great grand father yet he deserved all the insults?Did you consider he was the President of the largest and the most populous African country then? That you were making a fool of yourself?
Hypocrite!!!

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by anigold(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

So it was appropriate for APC members to insult and ridiculed GEJ n his wife, but now you dont want same treatment to be given to your saints GMB.
what is good for the gander is good for the goose...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 10, 2015
Buhari got no choice
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by passionate88: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Story for the gods. When you guys were calling President Jonathan a clueless President you didn't realise it will be the turn of the the Daura President, now the dullard is busy shuffling the globe, begging for supports he castigated Jonathan for seeking to fight boko haram. Why won't one call the idiot a dullard?. He's a senile old dullard. Anti-corruption crusader my foot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by kingtime(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Good move
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by DevilhimseIf: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Thunder fire your mother there
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by strongerthaneva(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2015
bunmititi:
ode mofo keep if have nothing reasonable to say.low thinker crack brain wey they call somebody dullard...Dem no born them well..
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by jenti: 6:45am On Jun 10, 2015
The attempt of the President to please the world that he is a born again democrat will earn him his eventual failure. His uterances and actions are totally antiparty and completely embarassing to his party leaders
Its unfortinate that a man who got elected on the popular wings of APC is now working against the party s interest. Buhari cannot go far and may not achieve much. His words will cage him
Atiku is already warming up for 2019 putting his people in place. Now I know that Buhari is NOT the saviour. What a great disappointment
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by anigold(m): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2015
litetias:

Your hatred for Buhari might be the death of you if you don't change.

If I ask you why you keep spilling this trash about Mr President I'm sure you wouldn't be able to string together a coherent sentence.

Be a constructive critic if and when you think this man has erred and not being in perpetual brain comatose over a man who is going to be your overlord for at least four years.

WARNING:

The federal ministry of health warns that Buhari haters are liable to die young.

Bros clear well...
When you were busy insulting and over abusing Jona u never thought of Constructive criticism.
This is just the beginning...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by ideylaff: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2015
CMSbrands:
Sai baba..
He siad it, he mean it and he uphold it
That he belongs to everybody & belong to Nobody..

See how God made saraki senate president without hussle..

APC what next?? We nid to join hands together to support saraki but make sure the senate vice president is taken back from PDP and the sham house leader is also reliquished from david mark asap..

It's a pity. Bukola is more or less Ibori in Babanrigaaaaa hence he's desperation to be in that seat

Hope it does not end in tears
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by dewstar: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Hypocrite like you. Did you say anything when GEJ was being called clueless and drunkard all over the place? Now you suddenly know it's wrong to insult the president.

Hypocrites are the worse people on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by pBuhari(f): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2015
PUB must work with them unless he want problem in his administration.
up PDP
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Jessewizy(m): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2015
Babymama1:

Biko Sharap dia
You are now a saint

Don't mind the gump, yes buhari is my presido but still a Dullard, infact dolapo
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by muktar10(m): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Surely he belongs to nobody!
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by nna4ke: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2015
wisdomhuz:

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-promises-to-work-with-sakari-dogara/

pls seun, try and act fast.

I know here is not where I ought to submit this info but I feel I need to get it sort out fast.

I join this NL trend recently I mean not even up to a month although I read NL frequently and also read how guys complained that their mail box has being hacked or what what but I kept mute then.

but I have being receiving several mails in my mail box saying I should delete them or what what.... so I'm using this medium to alert anyone who receives mail from my box as efoblegexim@yahoo.com that is not clarified that, it is not me.

just know that the box has being HACKED

but my request to seun now is this, you should try and make the registration on this NL a little security tight becos when I registered it was so loose and I already thought of issues like this coming up so I decided not to use my email that this useless and frustrated guys/hackers but they claim they are smart or cleaver can have access to.

if I mean security tight, try and add a coloum in your registration section where it will require document and you will verify the document before given approval for any dick and harry to just have access to and all these will also regulate the aga limit that should be in this trend that does not stop you from still making your normal money seun because I know you are out there to make money but if you can tighten you registration security measures by adding some document prove and verification, I bet you, you will make double of whatever u r making now and will matured minds but if you feel this a advice doesn't make any sense, watch out they will make you run to seek solution to this site soon.
you might ask how do I know it was from NL my mail was hacked?
I know because the content of the mail they sent to people is from NL. and the guys responding to me are NL.
thanks and I wish you do the needful.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Billygee2u: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
learn to live with it.
when you were calling GEJ clueless ,you were happy ,highest hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll / Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo / $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.