Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora (38033 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / President Buhari Meets With Saraki And Dogara in Aso Rock / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by okoomoge2(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2015
Seun install a filter on Narialand to automatically delete write ups that aim at
national disunity and abuse of the office of president.

You must know CIA/FBI/MI5-6 monitors and back up anything written on nairaland.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Jackrich: 6:57am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:
Now that is the real change talking unlike Jonah-daft the fool that unleashed security agents against Tambuwal simply because his party didn't have his way.
Buhari chose not to thread that cursed path because the General is trully a democratic person.
Is there anyone still doubting that change has really come?
Kudos to winners.wishing Nigeria a better future in the hands of the General.
Mumu Yoruba boy, you still don't get it - Do you? undecided

You'll soon see the real North we've been talking about.
Why won't Buhari work with them when they can plan the future of Nigeria inside a mosque without a Southerner being around .You're obviously too naive to understand a thing .
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by steppin: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:
We must respect the office of the President of the largest economy, and the most populous country in Africa. PMB rose to the rank of a general when most of you were not born. He is our president accord him that respect. You only make foools of yourself and your country by calling our amiable commander in chief a dullard. Nairalanders this must stop!

-CramJones
Idiat!
When GEJ was called all sorts of names, where were you? Did you ever rise to his defence for once?
As far as I know, Buhari is the dullard of daura!
You can go and die if you don't like it.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by sweetgala(m): 6:58am On Jun 10, 2015
owobokiri:

You are such a huge joke. You and that your louqacious omenka guy. Not everybody is as slow as you lot. You are going to blame the other parts of Nigeria for this shame, when it was you, your APC, your yoruba elite who deployed every known tactic to torpedo a presidency dominated by a southerner while fanatically projecting a fke'change' mantra.. Omenka was writing trash about his invented implications of todays events. He never disappit with his atrociously sterile analysis. It seems to me like you guys in the SW don't understand the serious implications of her heinous 'backstabbing' displays during the last elections. Nobody in the south is ready to trust you, work with you nor work for your candidate at the moment. Nobody is/was fooled by your fake change grunts. We are now being colonised by the fulanis north, no thanks to the sophisticated idiocy you guys prefer to call sophisticated politics.

I doubt the SW need the help of SS or SE at the moment, we are satisfied to trade and batter with the North as we need to, so often you forget Saraki is a SW man when he wants but be and the deputy speaker too is from osun, we are covered.

I'm glad Tinubu has no influence in the legislature, stupid Igbos make the mistake to think Yoruba put their eggs in the same basket or reason emotionally .

Most Yoruba people don't like Tinubu , they may respect his tenacity but want his wings clipped and I think Buhari has done just that.

How else can you explain him calling a meeting and not showing up. The meeting was in the end what caused this fiasco.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by ammy4goodies(f): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by hansyllo(m): 7:02am On Jun 10, 2015
That's the game............ No permanent friend..........No permanent enemies….......Just permanent interests.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by M4gunners: 7:02am On Jun 10, 2015
He has no choice.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Emphany:
Him nor get choice nah,he gas to work with them compulsorily.
Is the elected senate president from Mali? If he is a Nigeria, why do we have to complain? If he can be better than corrupt David Mark, who cares?

Besides he was elected under APC and one of the persons that gave buhari votes from their region.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by agibigibi: 7:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Emphany:
Him nor get choice nah,he gas to work with them compulsorily.
,my friend u gat embrace chang stop insulting this man!
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Ayus34(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2015
I don't know where igbos now stand. At some point it looked like its GEJ or biafra and no one else. When GEJ lost, they adopted Jimi, it became Jimi Agbaje or no one else. It then became Ambode vs Igbos. When Jimi Lost, everyone remembered there was a biafra, serious agitation began. Somehow, the war between Fayose and apc law makers in Ekiti began, and Igbos became Nigerians again and Fayose became their correct man. Now, its Saraki and Dogara that are the Heros. I think even if Shekau of bokoharam contests against any choice of apc, Igbos will support him, it doesnt matter if he means bad for Nigeria. but I am happy that Igbos have accepted the Deputy senate president slot , Atleast we can have one Nigeria... somtimes it looks like they want Biafra then next thing they become Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Aystarz: 7:03am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:
We must respect the office of the President of the largest economy, and the most populous country in Africa. PMB rose to the rank of a general when most of you were not born. He is our president accord him that respect. You only make foools of yourself and your country by calling our amiable commander in chief a dullard. Nairalanders this must stop!

-CramJones

Nairaland and Nairalanders are all together a JOKE. Trust that the name-calling and jibes would continue long into this new dispensation. It's all that these children of hate have going for them in their pathetic lives!
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by kazey123(m): 7:04am On Jun 10, 2015
See how time runs. Just so soon for APC. I don't why they refuse to learn frm the PDP
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by symbianDON(m): 7:04am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
God bless you! some feeble minded, cowardly folks just come on here to exhibit their shallow mindedness. rather than pray for the success of the president so nigeria can get to greater heights they daily seek earnestly for the president's downfall. funny enough the one who lost in the last election has since moved on with his life and isn't even hating on the president.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by juventino: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=20pt]Daura President grin grin grin[/size]

BRAINLESS BUHARI (BB)[size=20pt][/size] angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by mbulela: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Femi, leave matter.
Even Obama is called worse. It is part of the job.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Demdem(m): 7:08am On Jun 10, 2015
owobokiri:
This numbskull. . Who has time for your warped opinion? You set an example and we are just doing follow follow. . Case closed. Since according to your tribal god Tinubu, the road to paradise starts from the fulani mans backside,. For once, you should be proud of the resultss of your actions and take responsibilty where you fail. stop trying to comfort yourself every time you come short of your parochial targets by whimsically spreading the blame around, including to your intended victims. .

Eediot, ur position is plain stuupid. Northern domination and greed as alleged by u fools has always been nothing but figment of imagination but u lots chose not to accept such. Tinubu remains a leader to his followers and that hasnt changed. Again goon, i have no complaints about the results. i am perfectly ok with it because i never for once set any target for the NASS. My target was the General and that was acheived and the cursed is ok. I will live with that.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Demdem(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Mrokaykay:
Ur brainless General choose not to trend the curse because is a Dullard.. u keep calling Jonathan names and he keeps taking u
Guys by surprise.... now take or leave Jonathan men are in total control of d House of Assembly

fool, u call a path a curse and yet u condemn the general for not taking that path....interesting. grin grin
Is that the way u fools take cursed path?
By the way, did u say both saraki and dogara are Jonah-daft men?
U must be high on crack grin grin
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by jck1976(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

I thought you called all the insults on GEJ freedom of speech and your democratic rights. lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Demdem(m): 7:11am On Jun 10, 2015
[s]
Positiveminds:

I know you are sensless but that you fallen to this level of foolishness surprises me. You urgently need a sense transfusion . It is so expensive that no mortal affords it, so seek for divine help.
[/s]

Fool, u sound cursed. Ur post had no bearing to topic of discussion here.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Emphany: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2015
agibigibi:
,my friend u gat embrace chang stop insulting this man!
You comfuse me. I hope you knw wat insults are,as i'm sure you candefine change also? Change your thought not a country.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Demdem(m): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2015
kristisking:
What is this one saying?Are you under the influence of 'ogogoro'?Point of correction,no any sane man ever voted Buhari the dullard.It was you and some other short sighted Nigerians that voted him.

Fool, actually on the contrary only mad souls chose to vote the failure from bayelsa. Those that pitch their tents with the General are patriots

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by merry02(m): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2015
APC AT THE VERGE OF EARLY COLLAPSE AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL AS THEY LOST THE SENATE PRESIDENCY, SPEAKERSHIP AND OTHER PRINCIPAL OFFICES

'SAI BABA, Messiah' and other ego-massaging praises that are being accorded Buhari by APC and other reactionaries while the President was on his 'unsolicited' tour across the world,leading to his insensitivity to party & government issues, had finally paid off now with this wind of 'CHANGE' that has also taken over the Federal Assemblies with the emergence of PDP-inclined and adopted candidates at helms of affairs as the Senate President, Speaker of HOR, Deputies, etc

Indeed, I love these social contradictions since the internal divides within the ranks and files of the ruling party seemed to be a repudiation of what happened to PDP in 2011?

So, could this be a nemesis?

If it is, then It means this movie will be intriguing and illuminating to see as more interesting episodes and scenes are yet to be unveiled.

While wishing Nigeria/Nigerians well in the face of this power struggle, my departing point will be predicated on some salient posers as below:

PDP ruled for 16years before its fall.

Do you see this crisis-ridden APC exceeding 2019 with the evolution of new APC?

Any possibility for Buhari fulfilling the promises made during the electioneering amidst this party political fracas
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by ENZOSCIFO1: 7:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
Gej is clueless
Buhari is brainless,daft,uneducated & old school.

The dullard of Duara

Your moniker says it all.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by luvinhubby(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

It is called the VICIOUS CYCLE. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Demdem(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Samirana360:

Dis statement makes u a fOolish person
U remember heinous past of jona, but wil nt remember d wicked past of Buhari in 2011.

U ar silly

My opinion tho

Eternal fool, Jonah-daft security agents for months investigated the killings and found the General not culpable. Who are u and what info do u have that the security agents then and now dont have to nail him down? Jonah-daft even went ahead to even give him an award.
u sound really pained by jonah-daft loss no doubt.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by obosirow: 7:17am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Why do we speak from both sides of our mouth, When GEJ was in power we didn't recall the word, 'RESEPECT' the office of the president; he was called all manner of unprintable names. angry angry
I agree, that office should be respected, yet we must realize that what goes around sure will come around someday. Let's not be hypocrites! cool
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Demdem(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2015
Jackrich:
Mumu Yoruba boy, you still don't get it - Do you? undecided

You'll soon see the real North we've been talking about.
Why won't Buhari work with them when they can plan the future of Nigeria inside a mosque without a Southerner being around .You're obviously too naive to understand a thing .

Foolish bigot. u are talking foolishly? was it the Norths making that made them take control of the executive, legislature and also judiciary? PDP (SS/SE) chose to smite APC (which is their right) and invariably assisted them in taking over seamlessly. why should u lot now start gloating about a non existent northern agenda?
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Justicealh3(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2015
BABA remember that u cot off they salaries and allowances, u see them both the S and Lm they'll deal with u, for saying u'll work with whoever they elect as Sp and Lm. because the rest members are no in support of SARAKI and DOGARA. U know what i mean.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Mezuzah(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2015
Fortes fortuna adiuvat-Fortune favours the brave.Its too early to act
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by ekiloui(f): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2015
Kitsune:

Exactly! Im gonna have such a fun time watching these pathetic Igbos cry about this later.

These "pathetic igbos" will rather have the northerners in power, the same pathetic Igbos were also clever enough to get a spot for themselves when all you wanted to do was throw them out of government.
We'll gloat all we like punk!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Caseless: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2015
bunmititi:
saraki and dogara will school the dullard of daura!
you illiterate that cannot write in proper English still have the guts to call BUHARI names.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by klevjey: 7:26am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

so who should we call "fool"? ur father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll / Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo / $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.