Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Apple’s New App That Makes You Switch From Android To Ios - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple’s New App That Makes You Switch From Android To Ios (1333 Views)

Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / 5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple’s New App That Makes You Switch From Android To Ios by xwebyna(m): 12:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Some say it’s degrading to switch from Android OS to iOS, and to some die-hard Apple users, switching to an android mobile device is like a big blow on their face.
Nevertheless, Apple never stops in throwing soft punches at Google’s owned OS, Android. To make matter worse, Apple has announced a new iPhone App that will be launched soonest, guess during next iOS 9 rollout.
This new App, once installed on a new iphone, triggers the wireless transfer process and all users’ digital content will be transferred to the new iPhone automatically. User content like users’ photos, contacts, videos, music, messages, mail accounts, calendar, as well as users’ phone wallpapers will be transferred.
Though, this kind of App has been developed some time ago, but this recently announced App takes it to an entire next level. A kind of level that advise an Android user to recycle his Android smartphone at any Apple store for free. Lol.
Source: http://tabverts.com/apples-new-app-that-makes-you-switch-from-android-to-ios/
Re: Apple’s New App That Makes You Switch From Android To Ios by Caseless: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2015
Why would I contemplate switching from android to that 'closed system' called IOS?

3 Likes

Re: Apple’s New App That Makes You Switch From Android To Ios by lanre316: 7:17am On Jun 10, 2015
This is what Windows phone should do. They should make an app like this for Android users.
Re: Apple’s New App That Makes You Switch From Android To Ios by ITbomb(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2015
My problem with that new feature is that it is would be Internet based transfer, I know apple, without Internet you can do very little
Re: Apple’s New App That Makes You Switch From Android To Ios by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2015
lanre316:
This is what Windows phone should do. They should make an app like this for Android users.

It's available on windows and on samsung (smart switch )

Most of the features were stolen from android , winsows and oems

2 Likes

Re: Apple’s New App That Makes You Switch From Android To Ios by xwebyna(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2015
ollah1:

It's available on windows and on samsung (smart switch )

Most of the features were stolen from android , winsows and oems

Really?

(1) (Reply)

100000% Bb10 Anti Theft Removal... / Infinix Zero 3 For Sale @cheaper Rate / Best Android Apps You Won't Find On The Google Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.