Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries (31246 Views)

"I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) / The FG Should Introduce A 30-day Visa Free Entry For G7 Countries. / Why We Are Supporting Buhari —G7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by ileogbenfidel(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2015
Anyday, anytime one thing that is crystal clear is that PMB will perform better than GEJ. Quote me.
Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2015
dinachi:
Bullcrap! They are supporting him because they are hoping he will support homosexual marriage in Nigeria. Those rotten homosexuals are angry that our arseholes are not as torn and wide as theirs. The disparity is annoying them and they want to bring us up to speed. Bunch of cursed perverts.

Laugh wan kill me die.... Dude u are one very craycray dude... Chai... For reals tho... I think you're spot on!
Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by BlaqJew: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Balderdash. Senior terrorists putting up support for their apprentice. I'm sure they did not understand his kwarrapt speech. They only need a stooge, a dunce whose only qualififcation is islamic extremism. (Terrorism).

We know where we are going, we know where we are from. We're leaving babylon, and moving to our Father land. Exodus. The United Kingdom should rot in hell. G7 my ass.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Just imagine the level of respect accorded to an African Leader. It could only be Buhari........

But I'm beginning to suspect these G7 leaders, they are acting exactly the way a niqqa acts when trying to woo a lady cheesy. I hope they're for real though!
Very true... Theyre acting like guys on the hunt for cunt... How many guys are true to what they say to the ladies after the lady falls?! Dont be decieved, the only reason they supported buhari was because jonathan didnt fall for their lame game. I pray buhari doesn't too...

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by francisbiz: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2015
victorels:

Naija is not terrorist country.
They are only trying to woo him. The purpose is best known to politicians.

HALF EDUCATION IS DANGEROUS! YOUR DULLNESS IS ALARMING, YOUR STUPIDITY IS OFFENSIVE.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by kodded(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2015
Lushcream:
What can Buhari do other than to multiply negative by negative in order to achieve positive ........

Any nation that wanted to stay aloof of the G7 must be self reliant like China, Russia, India .... but Nigeria, we are far away from solving our political/Governance problems talk less of our military problems ........

We need the devils to solve these evils.
yup like the way the 'devils' helped ukraine, syria, iraq ; vetiman and so many more abi ? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by natedalo: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2015
when did garba shehu become spokesman for g7
Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2015
dinachi:
Bullcrap! They are supporting him because they are hoping he will support homosexual marriage in Nigeria. Those rotten homosexuals are angry that our arseholes are not as torn and wide as theirs. The disparity is annoying them and they want to bring us up to speed. Bunch of cursed perverts.

And what do you think the G7 countries stand to gain if Nigeria passes the Gay right bill?
If you think that's the only motive of the G7 then my friend you grossly underestimate the power, wealth and position in international standings of your country.
PMB shouldn't have reached out to those basturds after how the majority of the G7 abandoned us during the chibok girls uprising.

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by justmenoni: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin devil gives u rat and in return expect you to giv back a lion grin

quote author=Emyemyberry post=34609517]the devil[those G7 guys]don't know quality,he only gives you a shoe,and take your leg![/quote]
Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by ITbomb(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2015
Just admit that he has agreed to your gayish demands.

But you are in for a shocker because the same leadership that outlawed gay is still in the national assembly

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by scachy(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2015
G7...(Give them guns, step back n watch them kill each other.)
Buhari should trade carefully with those crooks to avoid taking us back to colonial era. G7 countries is all about divide and rule. De had devided us during GEJ administration, now they want to rule us from behind d curtains through PMB.
PMB please be very wary of those criminals.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by ITbomb(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2015
gregzone:

And what do you think the G7 countries stand to gain if Nigeria passes the Gay right bill?
If you think that's the only motive of the G7 then my friend you grossly underestimate the power, wealth and position in international standings of your country.
You may not understand but given the venom and ferocity which they attack anti gay countries, you should suspect that there is more to meet the eyes.
Personally I think getting everyone to embrace the culture of America no matter how absurd is a subtle way of getting another country economically dependent on them

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 10, 2015
kodded:
yup like the way the 'devils' helped ukraine, syria, iraq ; vetiman and so many more abi ? :-( :-(
I don't like it, but Nigeria can't be like them ..... all am saying is , we have to be self reliant ..... we have to develop our institutions so as to be independent of G7 .....

G7 will create problems/terrorism for you and you will never be able to solve it yourself unless you call on them, they can frustrate all other effort of your help from other source ...... their help comes with

TERMS AND CONDITIONS and it is not always favourable for helpless countries ......... OK what will we do other than to develop ourself ?

can we achieve that development within this shortest timeframe ........ Buhari need them to defeat BokoHaram and for economic prosperity, we have to turn to BRICS which shall infuriate G7 .....

our romance won't last for long.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2015
ITbomb:

You may not understand but given the venom and ferocity which they attack anti gay countries, you should suspect that there is more to meet the eyes.
Personally I think getting everyone to embrace the culture of America no matter how absurd is a subtle way of getting another country economically dependent on them

Don't get me wrong bro, [check my edited post]
I'm only saying that gay right bill is the last entry on the G7 wishlist.

Aint you the same ITbomb on maziomenuko's thread...?
Badtguy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2015
"Emerged from an election adjudged to be the freest in the country history"
Thank God no more noise about June 12
Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by 2kris(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2015
This buhari should beware not to sign nigeria into a gay and lesbian country i no fit shout ooohhh,bcuz i knw he cant be there if the do not have a personal interest esp that usa,uk,canada

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by ikkkkk: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2015
Emyemyberry:
the devil[those G7 guys]don't know quality,he only gives you a shoe,and take your leg!

I fear more.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by AraduF90(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Are they going to sell to us Apache Helicopters?? Or Abrams Tanks? G7 or GS9 whatever their name is has deceivin people since the days of Homo Sapiens.
Nigeria shine your eyes all that glitters is not gold.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by VhatAmazingDude: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Am I the only one expecting G7 to release this information themselves?
Or is Abuja their operational headquarters? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by Forwetinnah: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2015
Na turu?? Was that all they discussed?? Nonsense!
Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by themanderon: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Just imagine the level of respect accorded to an African Leader. It could only be Buhari........

But I'm beginning to suspect these G7 leaders, they are acting exactly the way a niqqa acts when trying to woo a lady cheesy. I hope they're for real though!
Beware of the Greek gift, this foreign scavengers don't come to you unless they want something from you in return. International law and politics is all about interests. I wonder the concessions that our President is giving them in return.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by AraduF90(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Very soon my country will be trading on New York stock exchange smh *weeping* embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by Billygee2u: 10:04am On Jun 10, 2015
Emphany:
These G7 guys are up to something with Nigeria,esp the US... Buh there is God.
I weep for my country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by Billygee2u: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2015
themanderon:

Beware of the Greek gift, this foreign scavengers don't come to you unless they want something from you in return. International law and politics is all about interests. I wonder the concessions that our President is giving them in return.
they want to re-colonize Nigeria through their puppet ,simple .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by denedene(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2015
i don't like the G7, they are always planning C but telling you A

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by xcolanto(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2015
The brainless dura man has once again set the gaint of Africa on An imperialist dependent mode. Just when the Nigerian state seemed to be making progress on cutting off (economic and technological ties with Russia and China) from those who had enslaved us for donkey years through unfavorable and selfish policies, the brainless one strikes again to take us steps backward.

Every well informed international relations and political analyst know that the west is not to be trusted especially when it comes to issues of terrorism, peace,wars and conflict.
These are countries that have no permanent friend but permanent interest.

The same Nigeria they "left" to die at the mercy of Boko by refusing to sell arms and share useful information, all of a sudden seems appealing to them once again after how many thousands of death?
The question any right thinking person should ask is:
What has changed from 3 months till date ?
What deal has been reached to service their interest? Because this help ent free.
In what capacity are they going to be rendering assistance to the Nigerian nation? This needs to be precise.
How long are they going to be around in assisting the Nigerian government with boko?

This and many more information on this "messiah" support need to be made available to the citizens so we can hold the government accountable if these countries over step their boundaries.

I still maintain that the dura man should have tried using and exploring home options before running away like a dog with its tail between its legs to the "westerners". Well, we are talking about the brainless one here, so it's a Lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by Craigston: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Nigeria needs to build a strong relationship with the BRICS while it's still early.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by miquelon(m): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2015
nationwide1:

Tell them again bro.

Anything America they jump in celebration.
Last time I checked, I can't remember a country America has ever gone in to assist and thereafter that country is not worst than America met it.

South Korea
Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by miquelon(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2015
nationwide1:

Tell them again bro.

Anything America they jump in celebration.
Last time I checked, I can't remember a country America has ever gone in to assist and thereafter that country is not worst than America met it.

South Korea, granted 1 out of 10 is not a good stat. The truth is we are not strong enough (militarily,economically) to stand alone. Get what we need from them, while keeping them at bay

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2015
For our Vision 20-20-20 to be achieved, we need G7, G8 and BRICs
Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by Seunvense(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2015
Lushcream:
What can Buhari do other than to multiply negative by negative in order to achieve positive ........ (-x-=+) .... Minus x minus = +

Any nation that wanted to stay aloof of the G7 must be self reliant like China, Russia, India .... but Nigeria, we are far away from solving our political/Governance problems talk less of our military problems ........

We need the devils to solve these evils since we are incapable.
That is why I said Buhari should careful cos we might end up getting minus + minus = minus against mathematics principle.

The gay right issue comes 2 mind if Buhari subject himself totally 2 this G7 nations Nigeria may eventually sign the gay right and other devilish issue into law since our freedom 2 say no would have been bought by then.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries by emanobis(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2015
Emyemyberry:
the devil[those G7 guys]don't know quality,he only gives you a shoe,and take your leg!

anytym d US,Germans n UK r involved in anytin,guys der must b sumtim more dan jst being fishy. they were no longer interested in our Oil(r they sure), or is 9ja d only dztressed con3 in d world...world Policing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca / EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video) / Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.