Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

How To Make Cool Money In Nigeria, Invest In Charcoal Exportation To Europe !!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Make Cool Money In Nigeria, Invest In Charcoal Exportation To Europe !!! (1525 Views)

EU Lifts Ban On Beans Exportation From Nigeria. / Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US / FG Bans Woods, Charcoal Exportation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Cool Money In Nigeria, Invest In Charcoal Exportation To Europe !!! by 20dollars(m): 2:23am On Jun 10, 2015
How to make cool money in Nigeria, Invest in Charcoal Exportation to Europe and earn hard currency like EURO. Visit w ww dot exportationsystem dot com and start making money in euro.
exportation business is one of the fastest growing business now in Nigeria I have a created an ebook which you can download to have idea about whats this business is all about . you can download the ebook in my website all for free and see how making money in euro look like without any hurdles . for more info to download free report visit . www dot exportationsystem dot com
we are licensed to export exportable non oil agricultural product .. and presently we have buyers in Portugal that have high demand of our charcoal in high quantity .. key in to this and make cool euro just like i do.
This was like a dream when i received my first euro to my euro company account ...join me and lets spend this cash together. exportation business is real in Nigeria . Yes we have resources that the white are dying to get from us but most Nigerians never discovered it . stay informed !
download my free ebook at. www. exportationsystem dot com

Re: How To Make Cool Money In Nigeria, Invest In Charcoal Exportation To Europe !!! by MoreTech(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
ur contact pls
Re: How To Make Cool Money In Nigeria, Invest In Charcoal Exportation To Europe !!! by 20dollars(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2015
please visit.
you can call or add me on whatsapp 08151143501.
to get direct link on how to download your free ebook. please note this is free ebook.
Re: How To Make Cool Money In Nigeria, Invest In Charcoal Exportation To Europe !!! by Godfirst2014: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
I Am Into Charcoal Production In Large Qty.Can We Partner?Pls How Will I Ensure That My Products Meet International Standard.You Can Reach Me On 08030481688 Or yusufniyi1@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Cool Money In Nigeria, Invest In Charcoal Exportation To Europe !!! by EXPORTFINANCE: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
funding available for charcoal export only...08077881934
Re: How To Make Cool Money In Nigeria, Invest In Charcoal Exportation To Europe !!! by karlxavier(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
I have a registered company and an export licence. I also have charcoal contract to service in dubai. What are the requirements for financing the contract?
Re: How To Make Cool Money In Nigeria, Invest In Charcoal Exportation To Europe !!! by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 01, 2015
I hope as una dey burn trees to make cool money so, una also dey plant trees oo. Environmental & ecological degradation no be small matter now oo.
Re: How To Make Cool Money In Nigeria, Invest In Charcoal Exportation To Europe !!! by EXPORTFINANCE: 12:42pm On May 14, 2016
hello all, I need bulk charcoal buyers/importers from Europe and middle east. if u gat contact holla me on 08077881934(wattzapp) , 08026225888

(1) (Reply)

2019 Raw Cashew Nut From Ogbomoso, Oyo State / Quality Poultry Feeds And Birds Feeders. / Meat Shop Butchery Equipment For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.