Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

how to study in France/Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / how to study in France/Germany (3630 Views)

Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America / New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / 5 Things You Should Considered Before Coming To Study In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how to study in France/Germany by Saylawchar(m): 5:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Hi guys,

Please I need your input, a very close friend called me last nite and requested me to put him through on how to secure admission into any English speaking university in France or Germany with the intent of studying any course that has to do with environmental studies.

It will be my pleasure if I could get any useful suggestion or guide on how to go about this so that I can tell my friend on how to get it done. Thanks
Re: how to study in France/Germany by MRBrownJ: 5:28am On Jun 10, 2015
Saylawchar:
Hi guys,

Please I need your input, a very close friend called me last nite and requested me to put him through on how to secure admission into any English speaking university in France or Germany with the intent of studying any course that has to do with environmental studies.

It will be my pleasure if I could get any useful suggestion or guide on how to go about this so that I can tell my friend on how to get it done. Thanks

why does it have to be France OR Germany?
Re: how to study in France/Germany by 15thMonica: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2015
MRBrownJ:

why does it have to be France OR Germany?
can u suggest a better one?

the expensive UK or USA ?

#noPon
Re: how to study in France/Germany by MRBrownJ: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
15thMonica:
can u suggest a better one?

the expensive UK or USA ?

#noPon

so you actually think that France is cheaper?! also have you considered the language barrier?
you will be better off in an English speaking country, like Canada, Australia, Ireland, India, Philipines, Jamaica, Malta etc
Re: how to study in France/Germany by 15thMonica: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
MRBrownJ:

so you actually think that France is cheaper?! also have you considered the language barrier?
you will be better off in an English speaking country, like Canada, Australia, Ireland, India, Philipines, Jamaica, Malta etc
India, Philippines shocked

really?

Malta, kindly shed some light on how life is over dir..
Re: how to study in France/Germany by MRBrownJ: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
15thMonica:
India, Philippines shocked

really?

Malta, kindly shed some light on how life is over dir..

i was just trying to give you places where they speak English, and therefore, where it would be easier for a Nigerian to settle/study etc
if you are going there to STUDY, then why should you care how life is there? you are going there to STUDY and thats all that matters. when you get you degree, you leave.

now, if you are looking for a place to ESCAPE Nigeria, through BS student visa then thats another question altogether.
Re: how to study in France/Germany by 15thMonica: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
MRBrownJ:

now, if you are looking for a place to ESCAPE Nigeria, through BS student visa then thats another question altogether.
grin
So which affordable countries can I recommend in such case undecided
Re: how to study in France/Germany by MRBrownJ: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
15thMonica:
grin
So which affordable countries can I recommend in such case undecided

when you are going on a hustle, any country would do, yep even places like Irak etc.but as we can see that you want to go to a "funky" place, you should first let us know the following:
- how much money will you have available when you arrive there (wherever that may be)?
- have you ever hustled/lived on your own?
- what skills do you have?
- do you have the narrow minded foolish belief that in these places you can just plant money in your garden and water it, and the next day money will grow out of the ground?!
- WHY do you want to leave, really?

i suggest you choose a country where you have family or friends that will be able to support/guide you for a few weeks/months.
Re: how to study in France/Germany by Obiwannn: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Saylawchar:
Hi guys,

THREE QUESTIONS
Is it u or ur friend?
is it bsc or msc?
what was his/ur gp if msc?

well u shuld visit d german travel thread for all info abt deutschland.
as for france, u/ur friend will need 2 do some xtensive research (google is ur best friend). however, if d gp is considerably high and if m.sc, he/u should checkout UJF grenoble(they offer paid internship/grants...lovely right?) <again u need to refer back 2 d best friend i mentioned earlier-am not dropping d name of d course here.[hehe.. get to work, do some research mhen]
Re: how to study in France/Germany by jammyunn(m): 1:26am On Jun 11, 2015
Admissions are closed in both countries now except it's for January(hardly) or next sept(2016). There are only few universities that offer courses in English in those countries particularly France especially if it is first degree. More so, the fees is almost the same as studying in an English speaking country.
Re: how to study in France/Germany by Saylawchar(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Special thanks to you all.....
Re: how to study in France/Germany by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: how to study in France/Germany by Ugosample(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2016
MRBrownJ:

i was just trying to give you places where they speak English, and therefore, where it would be easier for a Nigerian to settle/study etc
if you are going there to STUDY, then why should you care how life is there? you are going there to STUDY and thats all that matters. when you get you degree, you leave.

I don't see any problems with trying to study, then settling thereafter.
And someone studying too has to know about how life is there too, because the person won't be stydyimh 24/7 na, the person would still venture out..
Re: how to study in France/Germany by jammyunn(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Maixperiyon:
hey I am interested in applying for the 2017/2018 session in France for undergraduate studies please I'm wondering if you or anyone here has any help to offer me on the process I've googled so far and I've not found all the information
it's been a while since I checked admissions in France but since it's for next session, I'd try to check with the universities and get back to you before this week runs out. if you do not hear from me, do mention me again.
Re: how to study in France/Germany by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
I need someone to help me out, i need a good universitiy in lille, france where i can study any management/social science course
Re: how to study in France/Germany by jammyunn(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
shasha25:
I need someone to help me out, i need a good universitiy in lille, france where i can study any management/social science course
are you READY?

1 Like

Re: how to study in France/Germany by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
yes please. i cant pm u. please sms me pm via nairaland
Re: how to study in France/Germany by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
i mean u should pm me
Re: how to study in France/Germany by jammyunn(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
shasha25:
i mean u should pm me
I have sent you an email

1 Like

Re: how to study in France/Germany by Fm007: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2017
jammyunn:
I have sent you an email
@ jammyuu pls can we chat on watsapp. Need a little assistance on university offering film studies in france.u can contact me tru femiemma007@gmail.com or 08066366184 on watsapp

1 Like

Re: how to study in France/Germany by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls Help With Directions / How To Study Abroad In Luxembourg / Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.