Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Saraki Lauds Buhari’s Neutrality, Dogara Pledges Selfless Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Lauds Buhari’s Neutrality, Dogara Pledges Selfless Service (2077 Views)

Evance Ivwurie Lauds Buhari’s Policies To Savage Nigerian Economy / Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff / Buhari Assures Nigerians On Religious Neutrality (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saraki Lauds Buhari’s Neutrality, Dogara Pledges Selfless Service by Fourcade(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2015
. . .and some say Buhari doesn't know what he's doing.He has demonstrated readiness to work with whoever is chosen and these two have respected his decision too and ready to work him. cool
Re: Saraki Lauds Buhari’s Neutrality, Dogara Pledges Selfless Service by disloman(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2015
fighal:
u get choice? Common chop dog meat and laugh
I'm nt myopic in thot as u r.Go back to ur root n tell them what disloyalty brings,u will not that this is not d tyme 4 celebration.4 ur myopic mind,I'm not a party member.
Re: Saraki Lauds Buhari’s Neutrality, Dogara Pledges Selfless Service by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

You forgot that Saraki's stay in the Senate will not be possible if GEJ won.

Mark would have still been the President of the Senate and from there Saraki's seat alongside those of the PDP members who defected declared vacant.

What exactly are you saying? Saraki would have won/re-elected into the house under the Apc and would have become Senate president if APC had the majority even under gej
Re: Saraki Lauds Buhari’s Neutrality, Dogara Pledges Selfless Service by franugo(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=WombRaiders post=34610348][/quote]

doe that look like a man that is confused what is wrong with you people if he had meddled in NASS elections, na una go dey shout,,, he promised not to and didn't yet na una still dey shout.....will u guys ever be satisfied
Re: Saraki Lauds Buhari’s Neutrality, Dogara Pledges Selfless Service by franugo(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Please explain yourself. He accepted the outcome, he said he'll work with them. He said their victory was constitutional. So how has anything he has done/said not in accordance to a democratic "settings". Or is that just something you hear people say and you decided to regurgitate just to feel among.

help me ask them ooo. i dont just understand what their illogical and senseless beef with buhari is about, its quite baffling undecided
Re: Saraki Lauds Buhari’s Neutrality, Dogara Pledges Selfless Service by Kog45(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I don't just know why I don't like the sarakis. Anyway bukola sakari shouldn't try to bring the nonsense he is doing in his state to the national level. Nobody will buy into his dubious scheme, manipulative ways in the NA. His victory is even questionable. Bukola saraki is just a selfish conniving prick. Dude should know that Nigeria is not his kwara state were he can get
things done in his own ways anytime he wants.
Buhari should be very careful with that rastaferian called saraki. I don't trust that man for one second
pls stop crying,d rastaferian Saraki is d senate president.

Hear What The Constitution Says On Elections Of Nass Leaders / Wukari: Corps Litter Streets As Jukun Militia Goes On Rampage, Houses Torched / Check These Youngest And Finest Navy Boys