Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Please Is It Advisable To Use Your Adsense Gmail Account With Playstore? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Is It Advisable To Use Your Adsense Gmail Account With Playstore? (370 Views)

How To Undo Already Sent Mail On Gmail / Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again / Help, Please. Issues With Playstore And My ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Advisable To Use Your Adsense Gmail Account With Playstore? by okitikpo: 6:00am On Jun 10, 2015
I just got an android phone and I have an adsense account. Now I want to signup on Playstore. Is it advisable I use the gmail associated with the adsense to signup on playstore? As you can see even by their names, Adsense adds sense to people meaning strictly for business, whereas playstore is for playing around..please advise on the topic
Re: Please Is It Advisable To Use Your Adsense Gmail Account With Playstore? by econome(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2015
It does not matter, use it. Google has so many services such as Google+, app, group, andriodOS , gmail, entrepreneursship and so on.
Google will not expect you to have a multiple accounts, just one account and you have access to various servservices.

You may have other email for backup and support.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Pixel Density Of Ankara S1 / Latest XOLO A500s Lite Smartphone @ Rs. 4,699/- With Free Shipping / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.