Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George (51007 Views)

Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by mjb05(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2015
Ex convict 2 dey talk
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by blacksta(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2015
lol

coming from someone whos careers is already dead and buried
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Picomon(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2015
dayo23:
Fools!!! Just because Bukola and dogara were sworn in through the backyard style doesn't mean anybody's political career is over. Every comment on this thread is base on hatred for Tinubu, I personally don't like his lifestyle But I respect his ways of politics. Let wait and see what happen next, it is still very early to just conclude his political career is over. Tinubu is the brain box behind the merger, he was the one that influence everything including president elect and thank God Buhari acknowledge that fact during the day he collected the certificate of return. Tinubu has slots in the ministerial appointment and that is something Buhari himself will not temper with beside Tinubu knows how to select Genius and technocrat for political post, he is very good at that.
He is hated mostly by the South Easterner because he was the brain behind the elimination of GEJ 2nd term. You can never have it all in politics,it is up and down, some goes well and some doesn't.

Tinubu will bounce back stronger!!
Mark my word.

Leave dem bro.. I was just laughing at d useless Bode Tewonde rants.. Tinubu is still the master.

Tinubu just don't back people anyhow.. Gbaja his candidate is a good guy and he always make sense in house and challenge anybody.

Tinubu main candidate is Akume. And why Tinubu doesn't want to support Saraki was because of his ways. He knows Saraki can dine with the devil anytime. And he wants things to be easy for PMB at the house.

Fools kip shouting Tinubu is a local champion. Someone who defeated the incumbent is a local champion?

Jagaban will shock them. Just wait and see. He will laugh and play with his enemies and drop em on d edgy side.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Maghan37: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Bode george case is like a baboon tellin a chimpanzee. Oniranu, Omo ale jati jati tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by HiGod: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2015
biafransoul:
I can only say Adieu Tinubu and the fact remains that Tinubu is a local Champion whose influence starts and ends in Yoruba land. He is just learning the tricks of national politics at old age and that's the problem most people from the South West have; they are mostly ignorant and they learn too late. Nigeria is not as sheepish as his followers in Yoruba land. Welcome to the real change bro.

While Igbos are being treated like second class citizens in the same country where Yorubas are well respected all over the country.

You know the game but you are yet to produce a president since 1960

You know the game but you have always been used and dumped by Northerners

You know the game but your progenitors(Nnamdi Azikiwe and Alex Ekwueme) were deputised by mere school leaving certificate holders.

You know the game but still, you got used, maimed, kicked and killed on the streets and stations in Kano after serving your masters in 60s and 70s.

You know the game but other regions remain your little little London where you all run to in thousands

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by ahizih(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2015
lurther:
We told them about the Northerners they refused to hear.

We told them about the nothern oligarghy and Born-to-Rule mentality, they said we are daft.

Now that the national assembly leaders have emerged, Buhari would comfortably release his cabinet list. This will be the final blow to Tinubu's political career. Buhari have patiently been waiting for this national assembly elections to come and go, so that when Tinubu's candidates looses in this power play, he can now deal him the final Blow by releasing the much awaited cabinet list.

Northerners are the smartest politicians in the country. Tinubu should be praying that they don't even cut him to size in lagos, because that would be the end of the so-called Almighty Jagaban.

Buhari, you can now release your cabinet list let us start work.
you've said it all
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by PastorOla1: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2015
SEE A MAN WHO DOES NOT HAVE A CONCELLIOR TO HIS CREDIT POLITICALLY SAYING TINUBU IS POLITICALLY FISHINED. E GBA MI O
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2015
lurther:

We told them about the nothern oligarghy and Born-to-Rule mentality, they said we are daft.

Now that the national assembly leaders have emerged, Buhari would comfortably release his cabinet list. This will be the final blow to Tinubu's political career. Buhari have patiently been waiting for this national assembly elections to come and go, so that when Tinubu's candidates looses in this power play, he can now deal him the final Blow by releasing the much awaited cabinet list.

Northerners are the smartest politicians in the country. Tinubu should be praying that they don't even cut him to size in lagos, because that would be the end of the so-called Almighty Jagaban.

You are not far from the Kingdom...Flesh and blood hath not revealed this truth unto you. But by special wisdom from above.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by tinuolababy(f): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2015
anigbajumo:
I don dy follow u sister sad undecided

Lol. I go follow u back
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by callmelanner(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Nigerians & hate.. . Was forced to comment because of the level of hate. This man saved us from People Deceiving People (PDP) and all I can see here is hate! Hate!! Hate!!!
No wonder we are backward!
What else do I expect from 10million Nigerians who still voted for corruption...

We are our own devil!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by DanielPop(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2015
goodgate:
What are you talking? How will Fayose do that? Who told you Saraki controls Middle Belt? He is not even liked in illorin, because of his arrogant nature.

Keep watching events unfold!
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by 7lives: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2015
dayo23:
Fools!!! Just because Bukola and dogara were sworn in through the backyard style doesn't mean anybody's political career is over. Every comment on this thread is base on hatred for Tinubu, I personally don't like his lifestyle But I respect his ways of politics. Let wait and see what happen next, it is still very early to just conclude his political career is over. Tinubu is the brain box behind the merger, he was the one that influence everything including president elect and thank God Buhari acknowledge that fact during the day he collected the certificate of return. Tinubu has slots in the ministerial appointment and that is something Buhari himself will not temper with beside Tinubu knows how to select Genius and technocrat for political post, he is very good at that.
He is hated mostly by the South Easterner because he was the brain behind the elimination of GEJ 2nd term. You can never have it all in politics,it is up and down, some goes well and some doesn't.

Mark my word.

You dey mind those nonentities who cannot think out of the box, the concession which Tinubu made to Tambuwal paid off big time, Tinubu must have think ahead by supporting the north east candidate, or probably supporting Saraki underground and shouting another thing outside he is a smart fellow, if he had openly support Saraki the fools jubilanting here will have screamed tribalism, they will even remember that Saraki is Yoruba.
Thank God na we still win, in the next few weeks thier eye go clear ,they will now begin to wonder if Tinubu had not pulled another fast one on them.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by anigbajumo(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2015
tinuolababy:

Lol. I go follow u back
yea,m'wif u kiss undecided embarassed
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Nicebold: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2015
Where ar dis FOOLS wen d going was tough in APC. After Jagaban av won d election 4 dem,dey now wnt to check mate him. I beliv dey shud av don dt long b4 now. He workd 4 it nd he deserve d glamour nt d envy or hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Magician1503:
A Boole talking about plantain chips

Egbon should keep quiet and stay down under where he belongs

Abi ooooooo
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Jaydeebaba(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2015
This man sha!
So because YOUR political career is over, you want as much co-travellers as you can get to follow you to retirement, shey?
So Tinubu has the VP, National Chairman and a couple of governors in position. What or whom have you godfathered into an elective post in your entire political career?
Come, you never go exile?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Kc3000: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2015
"The most beautiful thing about what has happened is that Bola Tinubu’s political influence in Nigeria is coming to a sunset and it is about five minutes to midnight for him."

grin grin grin grin grin I no fit laugh eehh. . .this is definitely personal!
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2015
Bode george is supposed to be on exile!
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by BabaO2: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Bode George is a big foool at his age..
Saraki connived with others to oust your party and incumbent president because of his personal ambition and you are celebrating him mere because of Tinubu's remote candidates lost leadership election at the National assembly.
Political game has just started, it is a different terrain unlike compromised 7th assembly of David Mark. At the end, Nigerians might not enjoy dividend of democracy in this administration, i see controversies as the order of the day.
Bukola saraki really messed up, he primitively and shamelessly showed that he went fighting only for his personal ambition not for the people.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by bashydemy(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2015
This man should just shut up and go and rest, He even have no influence at all in South west politics not to talk of Nigeria... Is he even comparing himself with tinubu? tewonde george..
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by 2kris(m): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2015
dayo23:

Mark my word.
bro i hope say u sleep well....change dole ne....just accept the outcome of things rather than cry like i local champ
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Funpeter: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2015
dayo23:

Mark my word.
Yes bro is gonna bounce back if and only if he decide to thread softly and dont show public interest or imposition and always allow fair play then am sure he will rise again strongly.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Onelovetayz(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2015
We win some and we loose some. Never say Never!
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by egift(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2015
Johnsinia:
Tinubu is the leader of yorubas and not Nigeria the better you knw this, the better it help your ignoramous head

Will you shut up you ignorant tribal bigot. In case you did not get it the first time, Tinubu remains one of the leaders of APC.

APC is a Mass Movement of Nigerians for Change. And yesterday's event is a plus for APC. It is a departure from the Madness of the PDP.

Sai Buhari all the way!
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by jlinkd78(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2015
omojeesu:
Politicians are mostly shameless people irrespective of age. In my opinion Tinubu still appears more progressive minded that most in this pack of crooks.

He changed the face of Lagos. He produced Fashola. He assisted GEJ to win southwest in 2011, even against his party's Presidential flagbearer. But GEJ stabbed him in the back. The people of southwest were abandoned by GEJ and PDP until 6 weeks before the elections when they started running in and out of Yorubaland appeasing kings and subjects.

Tinubu made APC possible. He saw to the emergence of Buhari as candidate and president eventually. He gave in to Buhari to have Osinbajo. What is his sin?

He is not a saint nor corruption free, but he is more patriotic than most of his political cohort.

I hope Buhari, like GEJ, will not betray us again.
Talking about betraying d Yorubaland count out GEJ n rather hold Tinubu to d jugular. GEJ/PDP endorsed a Yoruba woman Hon Mulikat Adeola for Speaker but Tinubu BETRAYED n Tambuwal emmerged. GEJ immortalised ur own great son Abiola by changing Unilag to his name still Tinubu n his cohorts BETRAYED. The Yoruba has always been in d forefront of National Conference n every other previous govt including ur son Obj dodged it but GEJ gave it to Nigerians on a plater of gold still Tinubu/APC were d only group dat never sent a representative yet anoda BETRAYAL. Even by ur own admission, Tinubu assisted GEJ to win in 2011 even when he brought out Ribadu is one of d greatest BETRAYAL as such assist wud v been normal if his party had no Presidential candidate. Between Tinubu dat abandoned Ribadu n made his people vote for another party entirely and d 'trachearous' Natn'l Assmbly mbrs dat voted for dia own party members (though not d annointed ones) to emerge Senate President n House Speaker who is a BETRAYER. The Lagos/Ibadan, Lagos/Benin roads re all by GEJ. I dont know about Buhari not betraying u but please GEJ never betrayed d Yoruba but Tinubu always put his interest above dat of d Yoruba. Nobody has encroached into his South West region yet only dat Nigerians want to limit him a local champion but now d other gladiators know dat he is beatable I expect intriguing times for d Jagaban even in his local enclave. Only time shall tell.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by tonychristopher: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2015
OXFORD LEARNER'S DICTIONARY HAS ADDED A NEW WORD TO THE DICTIONARY.
NEW WORD... "TINUBU"

Tinubu (tee-nu-bu) Noun: Someone who believes that he would achieve a sinister goal and looks forward to the benefit(s) of such goals when attained but suddenly meets a deadlock after the goal is attained without enjoying the expected benefits.
Example: The tinubued armed robbers successfully broke into the company's safe and carted away cash only to realize that the money were fake currencies!

Funke became tinuburized when she discovered the man she snatched from her friend because of his presumed wealth was an ordinary driver.
Adjective:To be a Tinubu...the state of not enjoying what you expected from a good fortune.

Example: "My First Class Honors Degree Certificate is null and void because NUC has declared my Alma-Mata an illegal university. Oh! i am a Tinubu!!"

lurther:

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by disumusa: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2015
dayo23:
you lack common sense bro, chase Tinubu out? I laugh in owo. As long as APC is the ruling party Tinubu remains the party leader and the most influential figure. He already chased the chasers out of politics. you make sense, but I feel PMB inactions could later backfire, Saraki never to be trusted.
you refuse to understand that when efcc start to arest corrupt pdp member including mark, alot of pdp will senator defect to apc and saraki will be impeache i.remember that apc leader are to apoint any other office older now, so tinubu is still very very powerfull and strong more so is bukola pdp or ibo.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Charly68: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2015
The truth be told even in PDP they have their own Mr fix it that President Jonathan or Obj did hold in high esteem. The man tried for the party until his ideas become obsolete due to his age . So far so good Tinubu did good job for APC but political interest of the party elements is making the job very complicated. In war you win some battles & lose some no qualms . A kin observer of politics will agree that for Tinubu to have sustain opposition campaign for sixteen good years it is not a child's play. It required good mental & financial war chest. All the money the man is making is channelled into politics . In any case he has made name for himself in Nigeria politics. I tell you that if this man withdraw his support from the party today the party will be as good as dead. The presidency will be in disarray. How I wish he could try that & allow Nigerians to feel the heat.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2015
E bami ki gbe ole, ole! Ole!! Ole!!! Shey iwo ni bush meat go catch d hunter; lolz

Instead bode george to focus on hw he will stand up frm his downfall he is looking for way to rubbish whose God as bless

O ga ooooooooo
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by nickxtra(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Is this man not suppoed to be in exile? Where is he speaking from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo / Mamman Daura Is Dead. / Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.