Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George (50999 Views)

Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by deb(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2015
biafransoul:
I can only say Adieu Tinubu and the fact remains that Tinubu is a local Champion whose influence starts and ends in Yoruba land. He is just learning the tricks of national politics at old age and that's the problem most people from the South West have; they are mostly ignorant and they learn too late. Nigeria is not as sheepish as his followers in Yoruba land. Welcome to the real change bro.

You started off by making sense then you introduced your ethnic sentiment. Did you ask yourself if the Bode George that you read his statement is from the north or east? A little brain will help sometimes.

As per the message it is very succint even though I do not like to reckon with the messenger but I cannot dispute his messae. Jagaban or whatever can now comfortably go and jump into Lagos Lagoon. Left for him he wants to colonize Nigeria; sadly for him another Adolf Hitler cannot emerge again in our polity. Contrary to what tribalists here on NL thinks, Tinubu is only a "Yoruba Leader" in his pocket and the pocket of those benefitting from him. An average Yoruba man knows who Tinubu is; a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by tuto: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Bode George that could not deliver lagos for PDP.is talking to a man who delivered president.APC. shame on him.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2015
LordCenturion:
criminal dey tackle criminal
hahahahaha na wa o, see thief sef dey Tackle thief, this my Wonderful country en laff no go kill me, abeg make I siddon dey sip my HEINEKEN jare as d stories dey Unfold everyday.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by aresa: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

Here is another TANiod dancing on APC victory in the National Assembly.

Buhari is the leader of Nigeria, wile Tinubu is one of the leaders of APC. TANiods and ex-con Bode George should get that into their brain.

But TaNOiDs dont have brains. Is this not why we call them TaNOiDs?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by disumusa: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2015
biafransoul:
I can only say Adieu Tinubu and the fact remains that Tinubu is a local Champion whose influence starts and ends in Yoruba land. He is just learning the tricks of national politics at old age and that's the problem most people from the South West have; they are mostly ignorant and they learn too late. Nigeria is not as sheepish as his followers in Yoruba land. Welcome to the real change bro.
tinubu who remove gej from office is the one you call local, hater you are a failure, remember that tools like efcc,judiciary,apointment,also remember that dongara,saraki are not pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by disumusa: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2015
biafransoul:
tinubu who remove gej from office is the one you call local, hater you are a failure, remember that tools like efcc,judiciary,apointment are still available,also remember that dongara,saraki are not pdp
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by aleem50(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2015
biafransoul:
Yorubas are ignorant? You are from another planet for saying that,I don't think you even know the meaning of ignorance,maybe you do but how to properly use it is ur problem#dead fool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by aresa: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2015
@ topic. Tinubu delivered locally, regionally and nationally while this ex convict couldnt deliver his own local government to his useless party.

What a clown

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by omaji53jeremiah: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2015
am suprised it all turned out like this but this is an eye opener of things to come in the apc.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Orunto: 10:23am On Jun 10, 2015
Not so fast George. Infact it may just be beginning with God in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by free13: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2015
Bode.......ok o
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Iman24: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES @ ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS CALL 07050606836

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by feedthenation(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2015
Bode George's relevance in PDP is next to nothing!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Mentcee(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

Here is another TANiod dancing on APC victory in the National Assembly.

Buhari is the leader of Nigeria, wile Tinubu is one of the leaders of APC. TANiods and ex-con Bode George should get that into their brain.
Fool. So you still dey exist? its called Tanoid not Taniod. i.e if u understand the etymology of that word!
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by demmie1: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2015
biafransoul:

says a brainless looser. As if saraki is not a yorubaman. yoruba had played u all for fools. dummy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by phonneh: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2015
lurther:
We told them about the Northerners they refused to hear.

We told them about the nothern oligarghy and Born-to-Rule mentality, they said we are daft.

Now that the national assembly leaders have emerged, Buhari would comfortably release his cabinet list. This will be the final blow to Tinubu's political career. Buhari have patiently been waiting for this national assembly elections to come and go, so that when Tinubu's candidates looses in this power play, he can now deal him the final Blow by releasing the much awaited cabinet list.

Northerners are the smartest politicians in the country. Tinubu should be praying that they don't even cut him to size in lagos, because that would be the end of the so-called Almighty Jagaban.

Buhari, you can now release your cabinet list let us start work.

The yorubas thought they were political gurus. If you yorubas were smart, you should have considered the born to rule mentality of the north. They have nothing to offer us but have the mentality rooted in the blood that run through their veins 'we are born to rule'

sai my ass...
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Alleybuy(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2015
Il Jagaban dancing around the event horizon of a political black hole
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by chaxking(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2015
Bode George said he was going to leave the country if Buhari wins, wat is he still doing in the country anyways? Tinubu hehehe pray you don't fall more than bobby smurda. Tinubu smurda grin karma is a bitch....
homesteady:

www.punchng.com/news/tinubus-political-career-is-over-says-bode-george/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by noah91(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2015
biafransoul:
I can only say Adieu Tinubu and the fact remains that Tinubu is a local Champion whose influence starts and ends they are mostly ignorant and they learn too late. Nigeria is not as sheepish as his followers in Yoruba land. Welcome to the real change bro.
If d yorubas r sheepish, then what are d igbos? Yes, Tinubu might hv been disappointed but it is all winning for the SW. They hv positions 2, 3 n 6. Tinubu may b a vilian in d SE but he is an hero in LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by themodernman: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2015
lurther:
We told them about the Northerners they refused to hear.

We told them about the nothern oligarghy and Born-to-Rule mentality, they said we are daft.

Now that the national assembly leaders have emerged, Buhari would comfortably release his cabinet list. This will be the final blow to Tinubu's political career. Buhari have patiently been waiting for this national assembly elections to come and go, so that when Tinubu's candidates looses in this power play, he can now deal him the final Blow by releasing the much awaited cabinet list.

Northerners are the smartest politicians in the country. Tinubu should be praying that they don't even cut him to size in lagos, because that would be the end of the so-called Almighty Jagaban.

Buhari, you can now release your cabinet list let us start work.

Our Politicians in d South don't know more than killing themselves....na d only manoeuvring wey dem sabi be dt...no wonder the typical Northerner is interested in Politics but the Southerner shy away from it.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Johnsinia(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2015
egift:

Will you shut up you ignorant tribal bigot. In case you did not get it the first time, Tinubu remains one of the leaders of APC.

APC is a Mass Movement of Nigerians for Change. And yesterday's event is a plus for APC. It is a departure from the Madness of the PDP.

Sai Buhari all the way!
Good. The more all the way Buhari remains, the more una godfather Tinubu diminishes, don't 4get "I am nt for anybody". And besides Nigeria don't care abt who the leader of a party is but those that handles national issues, this further sends ur mentor Tinubu parking back to being the local champion and leader of the yorubas.
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Gr8amechi: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2015
dayo23:
you lack common sense bro, chase Tinubu out? I laugh in owo. As long as APC is the ruling party Tinubu remains the party leader and the most influential figure. He already chased the chasers out of politics. you make sense, but I feel PMB inactions could later backfire, Saraki never to be trusted.
exactly my point, Buhari will regret taking side with Saraki,
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Lionsclaw: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2015
Only clueless apc robots will not be happy over the breaking of tinubus wings yesterday. And the most clueless man in Nigeria at the moment is tinubu for failing to see that godfatherism is the fastest dying business venture in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by Lionsclaw: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2015
lolababe331e:
Says a dead man undecided
Doesnt change the fact that the man he spoke of is a dying man undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by buchilino(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=dayo23 post=34611851]Fools!!! Just because Bukola and dogara were sworn in through the backyard style doesn't mean anybody's political career is over. Every comment on this thread is base on hatred for Tinubu, I personally don't like his lifestyle But I respect his ways of politics. Let wait and see what happen next, it is still very early to just conclude his political career is over. Tinubu is the brain box behind the merger, he was the one that influence everything including president elect and thank God Buhari acknowledge that fact during the day he collected the certificate of return. Tinubu has slots in the ministerial appointment and that is something Buhari himself will not temper with beside Tinubu knows how to select Genius and technocrat for political post, he is very good at that.
He is hated mostly by the South Easterner because he was the brain behind the elimination of GEJ 2nd term. You can never have it all in politics,it is up and down, some goes well and some doesn't.

Tinubu will bounce back stronger!!
Mark my word.[/quot

YEAH RIGHT IN UR DREAMS
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by flerKys(f): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2015
What was Bode George able to achieve with his own political career. The great Jagban will continue to be relevant

There's bound to be crisis in a political party as members.are bound to disagree to agree

Haters can go and die

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by EastLebanon(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2015
gsalami:
I wonder how short human memories are. Ex-convict like bode george says Tinubu is a local champion yet he sent clueless Jonathan out of office. Tinubu is a local champion yet he single handedly installed the ungrateful Buhari who could not win beyond his Northern enclave for twelve years. Tinubu is a local champion yet Bode George could not win a single ward in Lagos state. Tinubu is a local champion yet he formed a national party that brought every part of Nigeria together under one party. Tinubu's legacies are endless. Critics should therefore keep quiet.
this is what lead to tinubu's disgrace 'OVERRATING'.i don't understand the following from your write up above
1.tinubu singlehandedly defeated jonathan.
2.tinubu installed buhari as president.
3.tinubu initiated the plan to form apc
i will appreciate if u can explain better
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by apolonius(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
The ex-convict who moved from regional party leader to prison is talking about a man who has made a president,produced a sitting vice president,leads the NWC of APC,made over 8 governors,many senators and reps men and women.

Now I know that Bode George is at that stage where you no longer remember words and their meanings!smiley

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by habbi080(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
biafransoul:

Lolzzzz, Tinubu bye byeeee...
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by habbi080(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
habbi080:
Lolzzzz, Tinubu bye byeeee...
People are really tired of Tinubu..
Re: Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George by basilo101: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
disumusa:
tinubu who remove gej from office is the one you call local, hater you are a failure, remember that tools like efcc,judiciary,apointment,also remember that dongara,saraki are not pdp.
hw did tinubu remove GEJ? Stop over rating d local champion. The north removed Gej us dia loyal slave frm SW, nw dey want to dump him. Wat was d total vote difference in SW?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / Charly Boy Said Wole Soyinka Can Never Be The Man Achebe Was / Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.