Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Access Bank Impressed Me Yesterday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Impressed Me Yesterday (722 Views)

What Happened To Me Yesterday An Eye Opener For Everyone / My Bad Experience with a branch of Access Bank / See How A Lagos Street Hawker Celebrated Independence Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Impressed Me Yesterday by madejibo: 7:45am On Jun 10, 2015
Yesterday, I received a wonderful and top notch customer service from a staff of Access Bank PLC. The name of the staff is simply “Folakemi”. I am rarely impressed with Nigerian bank services, but today was different.
I tried using my Visa card (issued by Access Bank) in a mall in Midrand, SA and the transaction failed. I tried on another terminal, same thing happened. Immediately I knew that my card had been blocked. I called Access Bank’s customer contact center and Folakemi picked up my call. I complained and she kept me waiting on the phone for over 30 minutes (note this was an international call). She insisted several times in between the calls that she will fix it and call me back. I refused to cut the call; my belief (based on past experience with bank staff) was that she just wanted me to get off her case. After about 35 minutes she finally announced to me that my card has been unblocked and I can go ahead with my transaction. She said she will hold on till I finish my transaction so she can monitor the transaction from her end (this surprised me). On the 36th minute as I was walking back into the mall to use the terminal again, my airtime finished, to my amazement Folakemi called me back and waited till I finished my transaction. Of course, the card worked and my transaction was successful.
Well done Access Bank, still feels like a dream.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Impressed Me Yesterday by INTROVERT(f): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2015
That's nice
Re: Access Bank Impressed Me Yesterday by nifemi25(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2015
Okay Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo .
Re: Access Bank Impressed Me Yesterday by tessylove2(f): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Access Bank Impressed Me Yesterday by staggerlee: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2015
Really?
Re: Access Bank Impressed Me Yesterday by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Very nice
Re: Access Bank Impressed Me Yesterday by dav8id(m): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2015
yes thats true it happen to me some months back ..access bank cc dey try

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An Exporter To Partner With Me / Good News For Salary Earners In Lagos / Waist Trainers Wholesale Alert!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.