Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. (3545 Views)

Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) / President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by luvinhubby(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2015
For those of us who think Buhari is politically unintelligent hear this:
1, Who summoned the meeting at ICC Abuja with APCs senators and delayed his coming for 2 hrs(enough time to hatch the plot) - Buhari.

2, Who ordered police barricade into NASS complex to give APC senators a false sense of safety at ICC only to call off the baricade at 9:15 am to allow the senators and others in to effect the plot? - Buhari

3, Who wrote the letter proclaiming the resumption of 8th NASS in his absence when he was in town, thereby giving legal backing to the plot - Buhari.

Coupled with the false sense of 'i will not get involved' created to distract Tinubu's from himself, Buhari taught Tinubu lesson 101 in politics, your closest friend may be your next rival in the game of politics.

Sai Buhari cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by kingabdull: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2015
Lol, how can that be?
Me know say I will hit FTC for the second time today, a sign of good morning, I want to thank everyone for your support, I dedicate this to Seun and the New Senate president Bukola Saraki for your courage and Lion heart. Pls remember you Kwara People (me especially) and work for the betterment of all Nigerians. God bless you and God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

Change in deed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by Purehuman(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2015
Tinubu and I are in the same level in politics as at this minute.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by luvinhubby(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Purehuman:
If you are not higher cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by adexeli(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2015
Politics they say 'is a fvcking dirty game' . . . Mah sit down dey watch Drama on HD resolution
Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by lordrayne(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2015
I kind of agree with you but i thought he said he's not going to have a hand in thier matter
Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by ionsman: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Purehuman:
Na zo....How many primary school principals have you been able to influence. ..lol
No be only level.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by harrysterol(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2015
Purehuman:
see finishing cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by spenca: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2015
I held this theory yesterday but it seemed I was alone in the boat

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by abbeycial: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2015
i foresee issues!
Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by bewla(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Omo c drama in my country.

jagaban una to much jo

after all politic na give i take
i dey c oooooo cox i no blind keep ur enemy close to u for u to c his evil mind before he even have the plan to carry it out
Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by p1jiobi: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2015
What happened yesterday is beyond that dunce from daura. Credit shld be given to deft political maneuvers by PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by Caseless: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2015
I won't believe this.
Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by jamael(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2015
I belong to Everybody and I belong to Nobody.
Tinubu never hear am self.
I will fight corruption
Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by aare07(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2015
He set a political coup against Tinubu.
What A red Card to Tinubu.
Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by luvinhubby(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2015
Am not a Buhari enthusiast, but was highly impressed with his calm & calculated approach to this democratic coup.
First, he gave Tinubu the impression that he(Tinubu) controls the party machinary (hoping to use them in his ascension to V.P post) & quietly pulling the rugs off his feet.
Secondly, the police barricade decoy was such a perfect set up to keep Tinubu & his men at ICC.

Thumbs up.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by frankyychiji(f): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2015
One is tempted to agree with the Op, but I seriously doubt Buhari has a hand in this. Remember that it was not only Apc senators that work in the senate, there is also the Pdp. Could the gate have remained perpetually closed to the non-Apc lawmakers because the Apc lawmakers were attending a meeting? They are even lucky the Pdp didn't snatch the leadership from them and I guess it was deliberate so as to expose Apc as the weakling and fraud that they are to Nigerians.

I can see my good friend donphilopus peeping from the keyhole grin
Don has been laying low since yesterday grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by luvinhubby(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2015
lordrayne:
I kind of agree with you
but i thought he said he's not going to have a hand in thier matter
Remember Buhari is war wary general who knows the place of the act of war called DECOY.
He sold Tinubu one.
Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by papoose999(m): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by kheart(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2015
What do u expect when lai mohammed claim buhari aint the leader of their party.

Who be d oga now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by Stunner1(f): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2015
The game just started
Its gon be 4 long years mehn undecided
Smh
Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by chamboy(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2015
Too many dumbskuls dis days
Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by pedestal82(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2015
Exactly what i have been saying. PMB, was part of the plot!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by bakila: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2015
As far as a I am concerned things fell into place. Sectional and secterian divides were balanced.
Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by stelaar(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2015
Some reports have it that Tinubu alerted PMB on the Nass leadership issue and PMB told him to try and resolve the two factions .
On that ground Tinubu used the directive to use the Presidents Name to call the meeting.
PMB was never going to go to ICC. The President doesn't come to you! You go to the president.

Its public knowledge the inauguration was to start about 10am sharp.

ICC to NASS is a 15minute drive

Saraki was sworn in about 10.40am.

Who is to blame?

The ignorant senators that sat at ICC expecting commander in chief to come to them smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2015
stelaar:
Some reports have it that Tinubu alerted PMB on the Nass leadership issue and PMB told him to try and resolve the two factions .
On that ground Tinubu used the directive to use the Presidents Name to call the meeting.
PMB was never going to go to ICC. The President doesn't come to you! You go to the president.

Its public knowledge the inauguration was to start about 10am sharp.

ICC to NASS is a 15minute drive

Saraki was sworn in about 10.40am.

Who is to blame?

The ignorant senators that sat at ICC expecting commander in chief to come to them smh

U make sense here bro
Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2015
[size=20]stupidity is when you have inauguration by 9am and you proceed to meeting a dullard by 7am[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by CharlesPhc: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2015
What happened yesterday just exposed Buhari's inexperince or unstrategic tendency in politics as the President and Commander-in-Chief period...!!!

Buhar never had a negotiation with the PDP Senators for a sharing deal.
APC's still has a chance though.

Their way of escape is to secretly move for the impeachment of Sakari with his corruption case in court and restate their choice candidate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. by Hayorstimmy: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2015
I see APC fallen and seperating if care is nt taken.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usman Guba, Only The North Has The Right To Claim Ownership Of Nigeria's Oil / Buhari’s Ministers Not As Vibrant As Jonathan’s Ministers – Dele Momodu / Fire Outbreaks: Nasarawa Fire Service Gives Out Emergency Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.