Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

The Symbol Of A Broom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Symbol Of A Broom (481 Views)

JAMES IBORI: A Broom For Sale / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / Jonathan Is The Symbol Of Democracy - Jimmy Carter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Symbol Of A Broom by yusufobinna1(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2015
It came to my surprise yesterday when i heard the news of emergence of senator Saraki as the senate president and a question struck my mind even with all the meetings organise by the the APC leader to choose a consensus candidate but all was boycotted by sen. Saraki.
Do these individuals in the Apc knows what the broom symbolises? No is the answer because a broom best carries out its duty when it is cohesively bonded together.
A broom that is scattered is a useless one and cannot achieve its aim,the Apc needs to come together to achieve their manifestos because nigerians are not ready to listen to excuses but rather we Nigerians want result that is why majority voted for change.
Re: The Symbol Of A Broom by DauraDullard: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2015
Broom is too local. It's mainly used by lepers or to exorcise the local witches in your village.

In this modern world, we use vacuum cleaner.

APC doesn't understand the meaning of CHANGE cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Delegate To AU Summit Robbed In Johannesburg / A (acn/anpp) + P (pdp) + C(cpc) = Apc. If Apc - P =ac(tinubu+akande),what Is Pdp / What Can We Do To Stop The 8.64 Billion Wardrobe Allowance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.