Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Suggestion To Nairaland On How To Stop The First Page Space Booking Craze. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggestion To Nairaland On How To Stop The First Page Space Booking Craze. (379 Views)

A DRAINAGE SYSTEM THAT WORKS - MY SUGGESTION TO LAGOS STATE GOVT. / Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo / Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion To Nairaland On How To Stop The First Page Space Booking Craze. by Icon4s(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2015
Dear nairaland mods and Oga Seun,

It has really become an embarassment dat pple hardly read reasonable contributions/comments on first page anymore of any thread tthèse days.

Some peeps even comment without reading.

U c pple putting *.* and all kind of signs and symbols jst to book space.

I suggest u adjst the threads to such that it is d more recent comments dat will b in d first page and d earlier ones at d last page. I.e set at *new to old* format.

Jst my 2cents.
Re: Suggestion To Nairaland On How To Stop The First Page Space Booking Craze. by qeemus: 9:00am On Jun 10, 2015
True talk
Re: Suggestion To Nairaland On How To Stop The First Page Space Booking Craze. by INTROVERT(f): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Last to comment tongue
Re: Suggestion To Nairaland On How To Stop The First Page Space Booking Craze. by Icon4s(m): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Last to comment tongue

grin grin grin

Last to comment better so dat pple that have reasonable things to comment will comment first and d children will comment later. grin

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government To Stop Consumption Of Ogogoro [PHOTO] ;D / Biblical Representation Of Saraki Vs The APC / Be Patient With Buhari, Joda Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.