Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Good Nairalanders I Need 6gb Of Data - Who Is Willing To Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Good Nairalanders I Need 6gb Of Data - Who Is Willing To Help (323 Views)

Do We Really Need 6GB Of RAM On Our Smartphones? / See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram / In terms Of Data Plan, Which Network Is Your Best In 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Nairalanders I Need 6gb Of Data - Who Is Willing To Help by TK16(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2015
Mehnnn for long i have longed to play this game Football Manager. And now the latest version is out and the graphic is wow!.

I can now lay my hands on a pc that can play the game wella, but my major obstacle now is data, even if there are upto 4 wifi network in my area, but all of them are secured. Please o guys i go really appreciate any help or suggestions, i want play this game before the end of this week.

I too like the game die....

Help your ni**a!!!!

#TeamFootballManager_Games

(1) (Reply)

Key Exec Resigns At Apple Inc. / In Need Of Gionee M2 / Love Rocks Starring Shakira Game Android Solutions Tool Coins,lives APK Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.