Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,443 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

'I Was Very Poor & Decided To Start Stripping When I Was 15''; Amber Rose In New - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Was Very Poor & Decided To Start Stripping When I Was 15''; Amber Rose In New (1419 Views)

Tboss: "I Realised That People Dislike Me When I Came Out Of BBNaija" / Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Was Very Poor & Decided To Start Stripping When I Was 15''; Amber Rose In New by slimtundey: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2015
She has been spotted looking very cosy with Machine Gun Kelly in recent weeks and confirmed that they are 'dating', but Amber Rose insists she is far too busy for a serious relationship right now.

In a candid interview with Cosmopolitan, the 31-year-old spoke about everything from stripping at the age of 15 to social media making her a feminist - and said that her son Sebastian, two, comes way before romance.

'I don't even want to have sex!' she said, adding that most men are 'extremely scared' of her. 'I really don't!

Reflecting on her past: Amber Rose told Cosmopolitan that she was too young when she first started stripping at the age of 15, but after she turned 18 it became the 'best time of her life'

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/i-was-very-poor-decided-to-start.html

Re: 'I Was Very Poor & Decided To Start Stripping When I Was 15''; Amber Rose In New by Cutehector(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2015
So wat should we do
Re: 'I Was Very Poor & Decided To Start Stripping When I Was 15''; Amber Rose In New by Tallesty1(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2015
Cutehector:
So wat should we do
Help her find her clothes since she can't remember where she left them
Re: 'I Was Very Poor & Decided To Start Stripping When I Was 15''; Amber Rose In New by Hersexynez(f): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2015
OK
Re: 'I Was Very Poor & Decided To Start Stripping When I Was 15''; Amber Rose In New by ramdris(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2015
Okay now that u r rich why are u still stripping even more than when u were poor?
Re: 'I Was Very Poor & Decided To Start Stripping When I Was 15''; Amber Rose In New by Mariojane(f): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2015
where are the arrows on the guy body pointed?
Re: 'I Was Very Poor & Decided To Start Stripping When I Was 15''; Amber Rose In New by Shortyy(f): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2015
that's what they all say
Re: 'I Was Very Poor & Decided To Start Stripping When I Was 15''; Amber Rose In New by Houseofglam7(f): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2015
How inspiring undecided
Re: 'I Was Very Poor & Decided To Start Stripping When I Was 15''; Amber Rose In New by Humblebloke(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Try another line........ We have heard that alreadyundecided

Always making 5tuuupid excuses for their immorality!!!

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Refuse To Accept Copa America Best Player Award. / Osita Iheme Spotted Playing Golf(photos) / Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.