Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Africa The Next Big Continent,join Us Now And Create The Awarness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Africa The Next Big Continent,join Us Now And Create The Awarness (324 Views)

Lets Form A Group And Create An Fb Page For Profit / Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs / Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa The Next Big Continent,join Us Now And Create The Awarness by ochestraone(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2015
the other part of the world wants to make things difficult for us...and it is because we depended on them so much on almost everything ...does it mean that we cant ever be innovative....why is it so hard for us to believe in our self ,now we keep importing things from them and after much we will still go back to them and beg for loans ,i wonder if this is hard work or foolishness,what sense does it make when you live your life on dept and dependent,cant we just take the bull by the horn? cant we orchestrate our destiny,now the youths are not helping matters, nobody wants to learn and practice , every youth wants an office job and they think its just works like that, if u have chosen that way then be ready to work for people all your life.you better spend time promoting your products than doing so for some lazy politicians,china wants to stop buying oil from Africa, but we will never wish to stop importing there fake products,my brothers think think and think,you can make more money in production than importation, start any small scale production take it to the streets be your own promoter ,stop waiting for people to promote you,because it may never happen.start it first and people will take courage to work with you, African leaders are corrupt and politicians are looters ,so you see they don't really care about you, oh you are waiting for them to create jobs, what have u invented that someone will take courage to sponsor,my dear you reading this should sit your ass down and reason with your brain. every country every nation wants to make profits and keep its economy going smooth, so what have u done to contribute to the African struggles,if you wish to see your Africa brothers live good life and be in a safe environment ..start up anything create your idea, send me mail about yours i will help to promote it free of charge...we can take over the world, don't worry they will soon like to buy from us. we have all the natural resources, tell me what you produce all we can do is to spread it online and outline, you may be luck to get a contract any where in the world....time to make an effort and our effort will not be worthless ,join the youth rescue movement..contact us now....paulheromusic@gmail.com or +2348143978228...
Re: Africa The Next Big Continent,join Us Now And Create The Awarness by Menace2Society(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

For Healthy And Longer Life / Ibm Infosphere Online Training / Need Car Hire Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.