Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs (40104 Views)

Ideas Of Best-selling Fiverr Gigs For Nigerians In 2018 / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hello everybody. Firstly, i will appreciate you for landing in this page. The topic may be the one you have been looking for or you just want to see what i want to write here. Am not unique, there is nothing i can write here that you will not find on google, but i have to help you search for this and find this and i believed it will help you.

Note: Experience matters in everything. Not that i want to tell you what have not test before, but i want to show you the best way am doing my own fiverr business. I may not be making $4000 on fiverr monthly, but if you are making just $500 monthly on fiverr today, You know what that amount will be when you change it to Nigeria money? Many people used to call me and tell me that they don't know how to open fiverr account. But 98% of these people that used to call always complaint that they don't know how to create gigs.

The fiverr you knew yesterday is not like that anymore. If you first registered on fiverr since 2012 or 2013, i bet you if you login to fiverr today, you will need someone that registered yesterday to teach you how to create gigs because those people read or watched new fiverr information. Am making money on fiverr, but i will not declare the amount am making per month or per day here because am not here to brag. If you dont believe me please close this Tab right now. but before you close it, i have attached the screen short of some of fiverr order i received on my email. i used that for you not to say is Photoshop. If i show my fiverr dassboard you will say is not 2ru. You can check bellow pictures for this.

Now to the business

Here is what you will learn Here:

You will learn the step by steps to create fiverr account
How to create the best gigs that will be selling like crazy
How to participate on fiverr forum (This will give you more order)
How to get more customer
How to make over $100 weekly on fiverr
How to find more buyer even outside the fiverr
And many more.

So, If you want to join me you can signify yourself and follow this thread. Please, each topic will take a day and don't ask any question until i finish so that you will not cause confusion here. And make sure you add your own ideas if you are not satisfy with what i will discuss here, am also a learner.

Please Am not going to show you which service to offer on fiverr neither will i tell you the best selling service. If you want to know that you contact me for more details on that but for here, This will not be discuss. This Training will start fully on Monday. But before i will start, i need to know if people here need this information. If you need it please signify yourself and i will start by Monday. Don't forget to check my proof bellow and if you don't believe that also, is left for you. But i will advice, if you don't believe don't even follow this topic because you will never believe anything i will say here.

Say "I" if you are ready and i will start. Thanks

Source: http://www.naijawealthinfo.com/fiverrhiddengold_land.htm

4 Likes

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Achimaechi(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
U can start bro.
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by naija191: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bros please am in. Thanks
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by fastlane84: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ride on
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by WalkerMichael(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ride on
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Amadivenatius: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
Proceed
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Amadivenatius: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
I am following
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Chromedome(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
By all means good sir, kindly lead the way and more blessings on your earnings.
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by demo4ril97(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Okay.
I will start tomorrow.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by talk214: 7:12am On Sep 12, 2016
wow!!!!!! Bro, please start am ready to learn from you. Thanks
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by ashatoda: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2016
oya start now
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
Am very sorry that i don't reply in time.

Now, let roll it;

We want to talk about "You will learn the step by steps to create fiverr account"

I will advice you to go to fiverr.com first before you create an account if you dont know what to offer. When you search very well on fiverr you will see alot of service you can offer without skill, though it may take time to make money. You will see many people have a crazy gigs like: "i will write your name and love one on my body, I will sing happy birthday to your love one, i will crack egg on my head and sing love song to your love one" You will see some amazing gigs that people are offering for $5. You just need to be creative and don't be lazy only lazy people will say they opened fiverr account for over 3years without single sales. So, go to fiverr and see what you can offer if you don't know what to offer now.

Now, you have got the idea of what to sell on fiverr, you have seen people offering that same service. you can save their gigs for you to use it when you want to create your gigs. why am talking about this is, i prefer you create your account in a single day and create at least 5gigs that same day. This will make people find your service. Don't be lazy, do what i said right now if you want to start and make money. The reason why you save these gigs is for you to see how people create that gigs and what they used as tags that make them Rank. search for their categories and see the Top 5 that are in that category. save their gigs for future use.

Now, Lets open Fiverr Account;

Go to fiverr.com and click on join, you will see a pop up to enter your email, enter your email username and password, Immediately they will send you the link to continue your registration on your email. Click on the link and complete your registration. This is where the work is, but before i will continue let us go back for those that want to register without foreign IP. Because if you offer some service and you register with Nigeria IP you will not make any money on fiverr or if you are doing outsourcing i will advice you to Register using Foreign ip. oya!!!!!

Before you Register, search on google for Free vpn, there are hundreds of them if not thousand that you will get for free. But i always recommend anonymoX for newbie because they are looking for free, they are yet to make any money on fiverr and they want to make money without spending anything. Even if some of them manage to buy ebook or video tutorials on fiverr, they will not want to spend any money again.

AnonymoX is working for Firefox and i think is working with opera or chrome, i don't really know because have not try it before, but you can try it. Now, search for this vpn on google or you go to www.anonymoX.net and install it to your browser, Restart your system and start work again. After restarting your system. you will see the logo of anonymoX which is X at the right top of your system, you will see Nigeria IP there at first, connect your internet and load one page on your firefox. after loading, then click on that X and change the Ip to UK. Yes, many people using anonymox are using us, but use uk instead. am not using it for fiverr again i have Nigeria account which is working very fine for me.

Now after changing it to uk or other country on the list, you don't need to check what your country is, your country should be where you chose. You need to enter fiverr.com to your browser and follow the steps i told you above.

I hope you understand to this level, Please if you don't understand, let me finish this topic first, i will now give room for questions. Am coming, give me some minutes or hours. Thanks for reading.

3 Likes

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by just2okworld(f): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Following
Thanks OP
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
You welcome back.
Before we continue, you can see the picture bellow to see how to change that IP stuff.
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
You welcome back.
Before we continue, you can see the picture bellow to see how to change that IP stuff. Am waiting........ lipsrsealed You have checked it.

Now, go to your fiverr account and click on selling at the top right corner or you click on dashboard. once you click on dashboard message might have been waiting for you there, message like complete your profile, create your first gigs etc. click on complete your profile. it will take you to your profile public setting. You need to write like a professional here, tell people who you are and what you can do. if possible tell them that you have so, so, so experience.

Okay, Let me give you example

Hey,
Am seoqueen, a social media expert and web developer
with over 10years experience in seo. I have helped many
internet marketers to generate full time income with my
unique services. Am here to work for you to promote your
business to your targeted audience. Am easy to talk to, you
can contact me and i will be happy to hear from you.
Thanks

That one may not be professional enough, you can go to fiverr and search for your categories and see what people write on their profile, don't copy them step by step, is just for you to look at the ideas. I think is just 300 characters if am not mistaking, am sorry if i don't remember oooo, you know; i have many things on my head. Make sure that you explain yourself better and make use of that 300 characters wisely. I opened one account recently, am just writing i don't even checked the characters and i discovered that it has reach the maximum when i finished writing already. so, you should know how to make it professional.

On the picture. Use your own if you are providing your own skills. Who told you that "male picture no dey sell market for fiverr?" grin If you know what you are doing, you will sell like crazy even if you dress on your aso ofi and agbada, but you need to look serious. But if you want to do outsourcing, you can use female if you like or you find one oyinbo man. grin So, google search and you will see millions of pictures to use. save the one you want to use to your computer and upload it as profile picture. Do you understand?

Now, to the Language

You say wetting concern you about Language? cool Oyo lowa, select other Language apart from English. But there is maximum that you can chose. my own is 4, you can chose 2 or three. Why do you need this? Many buyers are on fiverr that want to communicate with their local language and if you add any of these languages is and added advantage. If they communicate with you in their language, go to their profile and see where there country is from. go to google and find language sites online, you will find plenty of these site or you download the software. paste what they sent to you to any of the site and load it. you will need to select from that language maybe Japanese to English. it will convert to English. You will se what they mean. write your replied and paste it again on that site or that software, select from English to Japanese. copy they result and send to them. They will trust you like crazy.

After all this, you can click save. You will still find message on your dashboard telling you to set your security questions. This is important because you will use that when you want to link your card to your fiverr account. click and go and sey it up. make sure you write what you chose as question and answer down for you not to forget. I believed you understand to this level. If you don't understand please ask questions before we move on.

NOW, ASK YOUR QUESTIONS
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by naija191: 5:42am On Sep 13, 2016
For me now bro. I no get questions. Thanks
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2016
Okay.
I need to get other peoples respond before i will move on
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by ahms12(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
bro. fire on.some people are silent follower
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Okay.
Please give me sometime i have two orders to deliver now.
I will update when am 2ru
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yea. Lets continue.

We want to talk on How to Create the best selling gigs.

If you don't have good gigs, i mean if your presentation is poor, you may not sell anything. Am not talking about English or anything for now. I don't have formal education has nothing to do with making money on fiverr. You just need to be Creative and know the keywords to write. First Thing i will talk about here is your

Gigs Titles

You don't need to long title, though the maximum is 80 characters but you can use just 50 and people will understand what you mean. Okay, check this; "I will be your virtual Assistant for data entry work". That one is not even up to 50 but is not okay enough as many buyer will ignore it and go to someone that say something unique. Though people who used that same title have already sold over 1k. But do something different. Check this: "I Will Be Your Professional virtual Assistant For Any Data Entry Work". there is two different there. The first is Professional, and the second is the capital letter i used in starting any word. This make you looks professional. I got that from a foreign fiverr seller that i bought his video last year.

The Second is your Categories

We don't need to talk much on this. I told you to save some service that relate to what you will offer in the first lecture. You remember? Now go and open two of these services and check their categories. Categories is bellow the gig title. Am not here to explain that. Okay, let me tell you some ideas. If you want to offer, twitter followers. chose Digital Marketing for the category and chose social media marketing for the sub category. If you are offering virtual assistant. chose business as category, virtual assistant as sub category and maybe admin support or any other one as the third because you can chose up to three for some services. I believed you will understand that.

The Third one is Tags

Tags is very important. Your tags is what determine how you will sell. Many people makes this mistake. If you are offering social media service don't go and enter graphics tags. This is very important because this is what people are searching for to get you. Like if you type make money online on google search that it will bring some site to you, any site that you see there, this means they have the keywords you are searching for on google search. The gigs i asked you to save the other time, go and check it and see the keywords that these people use, i mean the Tags. You will now copy it, don't worry you can copy the tags. Is not like description.

Price Is The Next

when you finished the tags and click continue the next thing is price. This is what confused many people who registered fiverr some years back that they can't do anything on fiverr today again. The picture i attached will explain to you better. You will see three different things to do there. the basic, the standard and the premium. so, see the picture bellow and you will understand. better. If you don't understand, you can comment and i will tell you more about it

The Next one is Descriptions.

Lets people understand your gig from your first paragraph. If you are saying something on your title and you are saying another thing on description your targeted buyers will just leave your gig and find another seller. The gigs you saved the other time. copy the descriptions to your notpad or word document and edit it line by line. Make sure that is different totally as that can caused your gig to be suspended or even your account to be limit.

I need to stop now i have something to do. I will continue in the evening or tomorrow. Thanks for your patient

3 Likes

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by baba2nde(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thank you for opening this thread Op. I am following everything dedicatedly....more wisdom to you

1 Like

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
Please i won't be able to finish this topic on how to create gigs today as am very busy.
I will update you guys tomorrow. Thanks for your patient
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by comeandsee: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thanks and more blessings
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 12:17am On Sep 14, 2016
You welcome
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Sirmuel1(m): 3:09am On Sep 14, 2016
cool
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by webme(m): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Yea! Am back. Am sorry that i could not finish yesterday, i was very busy. Let us quickly finish this topic before we move on to another topic.

We are still on: We want to talk on How to Create the best selling gigs.

We have talked about Title, Categories, Tags, Price and Description. Now, we want to about Fiverr new FAQ. Is not up to 2months that fiverr introduced this. This will help you more and more as you cannot write more than 1200 characters on your description box, But with this, you will be able to add anything you want to add. I first ignored this when fiverr sent message to me about but later, i read about it on fiverr forum, how people are increasing their sales using this new service. Immediately edit my gigs and add to one of my gigs, Believe me i saw a positive change within 3days.

So, this will really help you to answer some questions that buyers may want to ask. this will even reduce the time you spend, because many buyer will ask alot of questions before they order your gigs. They want to be sure of what they will get in ordering your service. So, you will need to look as a professional to answer all their questions.

You don't understand this?
Let me give you example. After adding the descriptions you will see FAQ at the bottom of that description box. Let say you promised 2000 human traffic. Buyer maybe thinking on what they will get from your service and there is no space to explain all on description. You can now say;

"How cab this service help my business?" (question)
Answer;
"This service will increase visitor in your site and will
increase your popularity. My unique service will make
many customers find what you offer and it will increase
your sales or your site traffic and also make people find
you on google without stress"

You can add up to 3 questions i think it can more than that. but have not use more than 3. Hope you understand? You should understand because i gave you enough example. Lets go to the next.

The next is Gallery. which is also the last.

This maybe photo or video. You need the two to make more sales. But the first one you need that is very important is Image. you can do without the video but you can't do without image. You can use the paint on your system to create this or you download picpick on google and make use of it. Don't just copy the image on google and use it because you don't know if someone has use that image before and is against fiverr terms and condition to use the image that another person has used. it can result on account banned. If you want me to give you example of the gigs pictures i used i mean how i used to design it. You can ask, i will send you the example but you should be able to know that.

The next and the last one is video. I will not talk much about this. You will need some software to do this. or you ask someone on fiverr to create the video for you. you may find people that will do 2 video for $5. Hope you understand? Once you upload it, click save, click publish and you can share your gigs on your social media. It will be an advantage to have enough of people on your social media. i mean the active one. Not the some that will buy twitter followers, these followers are not active. It take years to build twitter account with alot of work. Even you may not have too much tweet, but always be online and replied tweet to people, this will make alot of people follow you.

This is how i grow over 45k followers on twitter. I make sure that if any popular people are searching for something, i will help them searched for it but will tweet it as a reply not as a message for their followers to see it, they will send me request. So, if you have enough followers on twitter is enough to drive traffic to your fiverr gigs. I hope you enjoy this? If you do, i want to see enough questions before i will start on the next topic, if i don't find enough questions or comment that means i will start here.
Have a wonderful day.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by naija191: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thank you bro. For now, I don't have question. I want to test what I just learn. Can you please drop your number or email?
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by just2okworld(f): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Following
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by Lipso: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thank you so much, webme. I love and I enjoy this thread; more grease to ur elbow and abundant blessing. @ op about the language sites or software, you said can be obtained when googled. Can one get the software for free or paid for. A million thanks again.
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by bemagnify: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2016
Insightful
Re: Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs by naija191: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2016
Good morning bros. Please we are waiting for your reply. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money / Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead / How To Identify Fake Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.