Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Forte Oil Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Forte Oil Aptitude Test (8233 Views)

Famfa Oil Aptitude Test / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Forte Oil Aptitude Test by Optimist4life: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2017
jennie2switt:
Hi all, hope your Sunday is going well...
Stumbled upon this thread, decided to contribute a little.

Wrote the aptitude test on Friday, I'm yet to get any feedback from them.
@SashaF, princebimby,yomexp and everyone else that has written the test, Please have you gotten any feedback from them?

Pls @Jennie2switt when u went for the Forte Oil Aptitude test did they collect all the photocopies of your Creditials with your passport photograph. I am just curious, it happened I went for their test recently at V.I and they collected the forementioned.
Re: Forte Oil Aptitude Test by omopupa11: 6:45am On Dec 30, 2018
Optimist4life:

Pls @Jennie2switt when u went for the Forte Oil Aptitude test did they collect all the photocopies of your Creditials with your passport photograph. I am just curious, it happened I went for their test recently at V.I and they collected the forementioned.

@optimist4life, how did d Forte recruitment go? How long did d entire process take and how many stages

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgently Need A Place To Squat / How To Apply For SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme 2018 / Applicants Into The Nigerian Navy Batch 23/24 Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.