Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed (2720 Views)

APC Crisis : Oyegun Reaches Out To Party Members / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed / Our Party Leaders Are Fraudulent, Shameful And Dishonest – Yakubu Dogara Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by udemejack(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Spokesperson of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), Lai Mohammed has
lamented the activities of some
members of the party at the National
Assembly yesterday. He described it as
‘tragic” and also expressed disappointment that some of
the party members are the ‘green snake
under the green grass’. In a telephone chat with Channels TV this morning, Lai Mohammed was furious that at
least eight members of the party voted
against the wish of the party leaders. In his words, “our party allows everybody to
participate. I cannot categorically name our
party members that voted for the Senate
President. All I know is that eight of our
members must have voted against us”.He went on to condemn to
and stated that APC’s manifesto is now at
stake. According to him, “we campaigned
with our manifesto and to achieve this, we
need the co-operation of the National
Assembly. Today we have the leadership of the house emerge without the party’s
ratification. The priority of the APC at the
National Assembly is for the President to
forge ahead. “We warned that APC cannot go to the floor
with 2 contestants, we have to be united.
And as the case is now, although i do
not foresee a crack in the party but
certainly there would be confusion and this
is going to be a problem for the President and for the entire nation”. The national publicity secretary of the party
added that the “APC did not want Saraki and
Dogara, opposition wanted them” expressing
concerns that Saraki as a former member of
the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) got his
support for votes from the opposition. He however stated in strong terms that
defaulting members would not go
unpunished but can not tell if culpable
members would be expelled“the party can
discipline defaulters but I cannot decide what
the party is going to do.The party needs discipline and when members go against
party directives there would be no cohesion
within the party.”said Lai. READ ALSO: See How Bukola Saraki Was Sworn In Lai condemned some APC members for
under rating the Peoples’ Democratic Party
(PDP), according to him, “the deputy
president who is not a member of our party
can as well preside over the house. We over
rated them by allowing David mark to become the Senate Leader”. Yesterday, it would be recalled that the APC
leaders were to meet with President Buhari
at the International Conference Centre Abuja
and simultaneously the inauguration of the
leaders of the National Assembly were
conducted.

1 Like

Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by LexzyLex: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2015
LMAOO!!

1 Like

Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by udemejack(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2015
LexzyLex:
LMAOO!!
why bruh....its called betrayal

5 Likes

Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by aderonila18: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2015
Saraki betrayed his own father and sister so it's nothing new for him. He has always been a traitor

10 Likes

Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2015
Still laughing at lie mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by bjdon: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2015
aderonila18:
Saraki betrayed his own father and sister so it's nothing new for him. He has always been a traitor

And that' why the ACP should never have allowed him into their midst. But they did because they were desperate for power, so now they must reap the fruit of what they planted.

5 Likes

Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by Ohammadike: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2015
When tambuwal was doing his own you fools was cheering him one

8 Likes

Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by dayjee: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Let's wait and see where this goes.....
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by modath(f): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2015
aderonila18:

God bless you for your analysis but I won't agree that he "betrayed" his pa & sis cos what they asked from him was untenable in a predominantly islamic & patriarchal society like kwara.... An emir will & should never bow to a female( feminists fall back, I'm FEMALE)

ABS will do ALL and WHATEVER he needs to feather his own nest, woe betide anyone that stands in his way...

I'm beginning to feel PMB's anti corruption crusade will meet a brick wall as it stands now.
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by udemejack(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2015
but tha saraki of a nigga self......lets wait an hear from Tinubu
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by laboguashi(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2015
aderonila18:

I remember when Saraki contested against Laid Mohammed way back 2003 in kwara state.
Saraki floored Lai.
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by udemejack(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2015
modath:

God bless you for your analysis but I won't agree that he "betrayed" his pa & sis
lol
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by saintfizzo(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2015
I just dey observe.....
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by bamidele029: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Truth is because APC needed established politicians on their side to win they opened the door to vipers like Saraki and it's coming back to bite us. Saraki has always been known from his past antecedents as someone who is ready to push even his own mother under the bus if that's what it requires to get his ambition. After this term, APC needs to expel him before the next elections because for now they are stuck with him since the deputy is pdp
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by FreeGlobe(f): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2015
sore loser
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by Tolexander: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2015
When this same issue happened during the 7th assembly, bringing Tambuwal in as a speaker, our party members were smart,

when the same issue happened against us now, our party members her traitors!

APC.
Change!
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by appini: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2015
I wish it was a front stabbing! Shameless old men.
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahqha

Lie lie lie Muham-Mad
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by Gwekzy: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2015
I just dey laff...it's called politicking
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by udemejack(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2015
modath:

I'm beginning to feel PMB's anti corruption crusade will meet a brick wall as it stands now.
i bet you that the campaign will be carried out successfully
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by Omojayejaye(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2015
Lying mohammed again..

1 Like

Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2015
Lai mohammed should take this in good faith, and move on. Now that it has happened, what are APC leaders going to do next? Moaning about snakes within your camp is simply not constructive.

Question. Why did APC leaders not show some level of political maturity by seeking the cooperation of a few PDP members to checkmate the Saraki camp?
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by mrborntodoit: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Lol,meanwhile, where is amaechi ?
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by udemejack(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Lai mohammed should take this in good faith, and move on. Now that it has happened, what are APC leaders going to do next? Moaning about snakes within your camp is simply not constructive.

Question. Why did APC leaders not show some level of political maturity by seeking the cooperation of a few PDP members to checkmate the Saraki camp?
i think you ve a point ther
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by Maxymilliano(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Arewa Peoples Congress outsmarted Ashiwaju Private company ...

Lie Muhammed should sulk it up and stop whinning.
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by Maxymilliano(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
laboguashi:

I remember when Saraki contested against Laid Mohammed way back 2003 in kwara state.
Saraki floored Lai.

He came a distance third, Muhammed Lawal was the incumbent, and the main contender then.
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by tociano009(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
grin
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by 9jii(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Apc apc oh my apc why can't learn fast
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by laboguashi(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Maxymilliano:

He came a distance third, Muhammed Lawal was the incumbent, and the main contender then.

So I can understand why someone like Lai Mohammed would see this palace coup of Saraki as a slap on his intelligence.

He must have felt played coming from the same state as Saraki.

It's all politicking sha.
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by atlwireles: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
APC always sore losers angry angry angry angry Never able to drink their own medicine.
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by omoharry(f): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Lol,meanwhile, where is amaechi ?
Na true oooo!! AMEACHI WHERE YOU DEY SEF?
Re: Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
No, its not backstab, its called freedom of choice. You cant tell me what i want.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh Canada!! What A Cabinet!! / Another Chibok Girl Sighted At Ikot Ekpene -residents / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.