Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable (49162 Views)

Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) / Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable / Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by guvna(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
jack67:
spot the difference

Dunce is what you are!!

I saw the video when he came out and shook her hands.

What will you achieve in life with this small brain of yours?
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by spako4(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
babestella:

My friend sharaaap there, APC jaundiced minion. I even heard it on 99.3 FM about the rubbis.h she displayed at the house, you are here screamingly Pooooh.

You must be one of them.
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by sojihandsome: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
This is what we call lobatan
Vivalavida99:
cheesy
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by seunfape(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
she should jump to well.
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mistermamus:
atall atall my bro dey were just used as a tool by the north
Yes ohh, only if them know the truth
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by emmatok(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
babestella:

My friend sharaaap there, APC jaundiced minion. I even heard it on 99.3 FM about the rubbis.h she displayed at the house, you are here screamingly Pooooh.

NIGERIA 99.3 FM is a gossip radio, they don't investigate their story.

They always carry unconfirmed news.

ZOE and CHUKS the worst presenters on that radio.
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by topkuma(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
Saraki is like montaro in motal kombat,half apc,half pdp
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by kennynelcon(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
CR77:
I heard Tinubu couldn't sleep all night cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes he was having all night in my cafe, I think he downloaded many textbooks.
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by kennynelcon(m): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
emmatok:

NIGERIA 99.3 FM is a gossip radio, they don't investigate their story.
They always carry unconfirmed news.
ZOE and CHUKS the worst presenters on that radio.
Zoe n Chuks are poor, but u listen...
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Abraham2013(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Its interesting to see how APC people r saying she is emotional and all dat, buh if it was PEJ now dey would start shouting "GEJ control ur wife"
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by emmatok(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
kennynelcon:

Zoe n Chuks are poor, but u listen...

Listen to what?

I simply tune to another when they start their rubbish talk talk.
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by Onyiido: 6:14am On Jun 11, 2015
nationwide1:
She better lives with it.
Abuja is not Lagos State or Osun State.
Tinubu wants to be the senate president, while the wife will follow suit as deputy senate president, but their plan has failed. tongue Nigeria is not their toy car they can drive anywhere they want
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by 83lagosroad(m): 6:43am On Jun 11, 2015
forgiveness:
let's see APC's next move.

Greedy wife, greedy husband eyin nikan late wafun abi ( Na only Una desire to live)
Re: Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable by 83lagosroad(m): 6:44am On Jun 11, 2015
forgiveness:
let's see APC's next move.

APC cant do more than a dead rat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Roads Deserted Despite IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Suspension(Pictures). / Names Of Supreme Court Justices Arrested By Dss / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.