Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable (21628 Views)

Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) / Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators / APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2015
UPDATED: Saraki at tribunal with ’81 senators’

Senate President Bukola Saraki is currently at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) where his trial for alleged false declaration of assets is continuing.

The senate president arrived in company of 81 senators, including Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president; Dino Melaye, Samuel Anyanwu and Stella Oduah.

TheCable initially counted more than 50 senators who disembarked from four buses before commencement of the trial. But Chuks Okocha, spokesman of the senate president, confirmed that the senators were 81 in all.

Saraki arrived at the court a few minutes before 10am, and quickly sat on the second row of seats in the audience. ‎He sat beside Aliyu Ndume, senate leader, whom he intermittently conversed with. The senate president appeared unruffled‎.

The first time he was in court was on September 22, after an order for his arrest by the CCT. Although he came to the tribunal voluntarily, he had sought to stop his trial at the high court and appeal court, but failed. Saraki had pleaded‎ not guilty to a 13-count charge of false declaration of assets, and had said he was on trial because he emerged senate president against the wish of his party.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-saraki-tribunal-50-senators

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Can we just get the names of the 50 Sinators and start a petition to recall them? Absolute rubbish...

Nonsense!!!

Crass Idiocy!!!

Absolutely Disgusting!!!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by tuniski: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2015
Let the movie continue. The gladiators in the arena whille governance suffers. Corruption fighting corruption a tale of apc!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by omenka(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2015
What I see- Saraki at Code of Conduct Tribunal with at least 48 PDP Abobakus.

23 Likes

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by dunkem21(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2015
..They even formed a quorum grin ..

..Thank God say dem no carry mace come grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by Firefire(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2015
All 50+ APC 'Sinators' included in the 81.

Looters defending fellow looters since 29th May 2015.

Buhary sef. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by Singingbae(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2015
NOTICE!!!!
If the head of civil service is to appear before a court
Please,
All civil servants don't go to work ooo, we will go and support him

Awon oloriburuku senators, personal reasons above 170million of people

#NoShaking

13 Likes

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by sammyj: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Alibaba Saraki and the 50 thieves Senator fighting for their pocket !!! cool shocked angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by benedictnsi(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2015
They know how to sort themselves out
Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by Sappyman(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Saraki, Saraki, Saraki, Saraki, how many times did I call you. You have bitten more than what you can chew. You want to bit the figures that feed you. No one plays with the Jagaban and go free. The only advice I have for you is to try and make amend with Tinubu and everything will be over.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by Firefire(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Buhary we need live broadcast of APC show of Shame.

‎The Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT), where the trial of Senate President Bukola Saraki for alleged false declaration of assets will continue on Wednesday, says the use of cameras in its courtroom during proceedings is now outlawed.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by donphilopus: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2015
To even think the foolish Senator Samuel Anyanwu is the one heading the Senate Committee on Ethics and Privileges. This 8th Senate is just a joke! Whichever report comes from the table of Senator Anyanwu on the Petition against Amaechi would be considered null and void and therefore does not hold water.

When Saraki would be sent to jail, I would want at least 55 Senators to be present at the Court premises that day. Tear-gas canisters would do justice to all those stealing thieves who call themselves SINators.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by Johnnyessence(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2015
WHAT i know is that saraki is a goner in this case . the fg has enough evidence to buttress their point in today's proceeding. all the senators will be shocked when his seat is declare vacant when he's found guilty.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by luvinhubby(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2015
APC is a comedy of errors.

My thoughts though.
Firefire what do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2015

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by dunkem21(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:
Typing. . .

..you never type finish

grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by Firefire(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.thecable.ng/.VidZKDHEqoA.twitter

I edited my post already. Your link is genuine. Sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by modath(f): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Nigeria is a comedy of errors aswear!! cheesy
Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by Firefire(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2015
luvinhubby:
APC is a comedy of errors.

My thoughts though.
Firefire what do you think?

They are bunch of NOISEMAKERS, fighting corruption on the pages of newspapers.

Yeye party, full of comic relieve. cheesy cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by Firefire(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2015
modath:

Nigeria is a comedy of errors aswear!! cheesy

I believe you meant... APC cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by Goke7: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2015
so this is what the screening of ministers is all about! chai
Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by donphilopus: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2015
dunkem21:

..you never type finish

grin
Done.
Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by gebest: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2015
if he like let him go with 1 million senators, all i kn is dat senate must screen Amaechi tomorrow by fire by force or............i rest my case for now.
Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by franchizy(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2015
I have no doubt that the 50 senators are from the South East.
Its there birthright and occupation to encourage corruption.
No SW, SS or a Northern senator can ever accompany Saraki.
Shameless clowns who want there own online country called Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Sappyman:
Saraki, Saraki, Saraki, Saraki, how many times did I call you. You have bitten more than what you can chew. You want to bit the figures that feed you. No one plays with the Jagaban and go free. The only advice I have for you is to try and make amend with Tinubu and everything will be over.

Very primitive talk. SMH!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by neolboy(m): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2015
50 too small na the whole cabinet he for carry

2 Likes

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by luvinhubby(m): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2015
Firefire:

Ordered a 4yr supply of pop-corn to enjoy the comedy of strange bedfellows called APC. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by Johnnyessence(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2015
Firefire:

abegi it's when u see saraki been disgraced by the CCT that u will know buhari government mean business. the proceedings will continue for 3 days. already fg has enough evidence against saraki . no doubt he will be remove.

1 Like

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by ofala(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2015
The present members of the Senate may just be the worst time wasters in our political history.

Can someone point out just ONE tangible thing they had done in 8th Assembly of the Senate ?

We have very few honest politicians but I wonder who gave Mr Saraki the idea that he will ever be the President of this Country.

*so sorry for my dear Country, Nigeria; where THIEVES pretend to be leaders and are celebrated!*

3 Likes

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by PRYCE(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2015
Yes! Solidarity Forever!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by Vikkie14: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2015
Sappyman:
Gbagaun

3 Likes

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by bugzbunny: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2015
No hope for the common man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Certificate Forgery: Appeal Court Dismisses APC Suit. Obaseki Reacts / FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola / Kuje Prison Certifies Obiajulu Ujah ‘Mentally Unstable'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.