Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State (22599 Views)

Big Python Killed In Rivers State / 4 People Died In Abeokuta Ogun State After Drinking "Ogogoro" Native Drink / What Ogogoro Drink Wont Tell You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by Samirana360(m): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Na amaechi gin....amaechi d judas of our time
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by ORIGENAL(m): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bad Drink Bad Name
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by tunjidj3: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
they are shouting ogogoro not looking at the root cause like ondo people did to stop the spirit ,the blood of those die for the election are crying revenge
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by sixtus3606(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
This is crazy
These guys are just too ignorant. Imagine adding Formaline and methanol....... angry shocked
Formaline kee? What are they trying to preserve?
...Methanol, abi ethanol? :/
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by OCHOdee(f): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
This is crazy
These guys are just too ignorant. Imagine adding Formaline and methanol....... angry shocked

Must they take it As if their lives depends on it
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by uncolonised(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
grin
dubylhover:
of course nau grin,abi na lemon grass i dey talk of?
hahahhaha lwkmd him think say na saint leaf
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by Macelliot(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Macelliot my good friend, hope you are not one of them grin grin igbos and ogogoro...smh grin
Have you heard of Sapele water?
The Urhobos, Yorubas and COs in the Niger delta are good in Ogogoro consumption...
In South West, the Igbos are the Sellers, while the Yorubas are the consumers...
Una like Ogogoro too much..
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bonapart:
Only if they where born again they wouldn't attempt to take alcoholic let alone such filthy drink called ogogoro....
Nigerians always introducing religion into everything. Yet, the country is very corrupt and poor.
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by fF01(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
LIES. Just to av d perfect excuse to ban it. #dontbanogogoro
LWKMF, dey mind dem.
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
dubylhover:
when wud pipo ever learn..alcohol is not good for d system sad....it kills,after d intake yu go jst d jonze anyhow,thats y oluwa gave us d wisdom leaf... cool,c as ogogoro d kill anyhow..

choose wisely,say no to alcohol,yes to God given plant grin
Ha,ha,ha,ha! Abeg wetin be d name of the plant?
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by solayd(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
ope ooo..
ogogoro excluded from my friend bride price list grin
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by tobiloba940(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Trailblazer1:
How can a sane mind keep consuming what neither adds nor nourish his body despite all the warnings both by the Federal Ministry of Health and the pastors.

Well RIP to them and in advance to future ogogoro consumers
Idiot
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by easyelliot(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
Thank God my drinking days are behind me.
Except for the occasional social sip, I don't miss it at all.
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by PStacks(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Has WÍke brought bÀd luck to this state already?
I pity the people of rivers.
Wike will bring them poverty, and they will love him for it..
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by grandlexuz(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
yorke1:
"I for don marry na ogogogro cause am ooo" you remeba that song

"I for don build house Ogogoro na you cause sam" "I for don buy motor Ogogoro na you cause sam"
Ogogoro Ogogoro Ogogoro...
Lol
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by grandlexuz(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Unikbeau:

Na "Eigbo nor (wee-wee)
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by dubylhover(m): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Unikbeau:

lol dat same one wey give wisdom...mary jane wink,w**d
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by dubylhover(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
uncolonised:
grin

hahahhaha lwkmd him think say na saint leaf
lol.i tire oo
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by billyG(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Naija & aldultarated product,see how fake ogogoro don knock 66 pple engines 4 ever.
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by Bonapart(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
tosag:
Nigerians always introducing religion into everything. Yet, the country is very corrupt and poor.
Jesus generation was also corrupt and poor.... He didn't come for the righteous ones but for the lost ones... capito?
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by Bonapart(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
abi? None could tell me he is genuinely born again and could still sit down to drink such strong drink
And they always meet their end in it... cos wat you're doing wrong is where the devil will capitalise on
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by kritikali(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Moneyyy:
66 is one 6 away from the mark of the beast, is anyone seeing what I'm seeing here?

Oya repeat after me ' I am a big fool'...mumu
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by kritikali(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bonapart:

And they always meet their end in it... cos wat you're doing wrong is where the devil will capitalise on

So what did the devil capitalised on when the synagogue building collapsed while there is a congregation going on?? undecided undecided
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by 400billionman: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
This thing wey market people dey buy every morning dey deceive me say nah ROOTS AND HERBS...

E don red..
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by Bonapart(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
kritikali:

So what did the devil capitalised on when the synagogue building collapsed while there is a congregation going on?? undecided undecided
the secret things belongs to God... let the man of God be or you may be devour soon
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by manuroq(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ogogoro too bad.
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by brize(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Moneyyy:
66 is one 6 away from the mark of the beast, is anyone seeing what I'm seeing here?
yeah nigga, am seeing it nigga, you would have said this if it were to be 77........ You will say, its one 7 away from the MTN transfer code, maybe they have started transfering them to eternity........ naija and suspicious mind..... Be vigilant dear
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by nuradeen011(m): 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Atleast they will stop drinking and start realizing what is really happening in Naija
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by Rilwayne001: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Macelliot:

Have you heard of Sapele water?
The Urhobos, Yorubas and COs in the Niger delta are good in Ogogoro consumption...
In South West, the Igbos are the Sellers, while the Yorubas are the consumers...
Una like Ogogoro too much..

hehehe grin

But in South East and South South, the Igbos are both the seller and the consumers grin grin Lmao
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by davedave1: 12:06am On Jun 11, 2015
dubylhover:
when wud pipo ever learn..alcohol is not good for d system sad....it kills,after d intake yu go jst d jonze anyhow,thats y oluwa gave us d wisdom leaf... cool,c as ogogoro d kill anyhow..

choose wisely,say no to alcohol,yes to God given plant grin
By d time u start having the thought that you can move Third mailand bridge to Oshodi with some couple of guys, then u will understand the plant is very bad for u too...
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by ojosegun2011(m): 12:11am On Jun 11, 2015
Ogogoro death in Rivers is just a warning sign to all that this lical gin has become their habit, that death is knocking at their door. Not long ago, Ondo state had a bitter experience with people who were killed after Ogogoro. It is attaining the status of drug which needs to be stopped by a legislation.
Re: Ogogoro: 66 Persons Dead In Rivers State by aity2011(m): 6:26am On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:
Why not ban dog meat eating too, why only Kai Kai

I detest the two angry angry angry

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi / How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics / Recipe For Chin Chin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.