Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics (22639 Views)

Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Who Else Eats Amala With Other Soup Apart From Ewedu And Gbegiri / Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Channah1(f): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Pics 1ingredients
Meat 700 naira
Pomo 300 naira
Okra 200 ( didn't use all
Uziza leaves 50 naira
Ground Crayfish 100 naira
Black and fresh peppers 100 naira.
Amala one derica 300 naira

Pics 2
Steaming meat with little water, seasoning cubes and onions.

Pics 3.. added more water, pomo, ground pepper and crayfish to steamed meat and allowed it to cook properly.

Pics 4..
After meat is done, added the grated okra and fresh pepper to it. Stired and let it boil for a few minutes.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Channah1(f): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Pics 4..
After meat is done, added the grated okra and fresh pepper to it. Stired and let it boil for a few minutes.

Pics 5
Added leaves to the boiling soup and stired for viscosity.

Prepared Amala.

Dished Amala with the okra soup.

Ignore the rocky Amala look. Didn't use my igbako to scoop it. Besides it's been long I made Amala so the igbako is no where to be found tongue.

lalasticlala you Sabi this kind food?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by God1000(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nice one, it must be yummy

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Channah1(f): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
God1000:
Nice one, it must be yummy

Yes dear, it was so yummy and tasty.
The soup make sense.

Ifailed22:

See opression!

channah, look my side na.
Lol.. bros, how far?
Hope you're better now.

Come and join me o. cheesy.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Ifailed22: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Channah1:
Y
See opression!
channah, look my side na.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Ifailed22: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Channah1(f): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ifailed22:

I'm still in need my dear sister, i have not gotten even 500 to try anything. was thinking you may even help but i don't know, things are just difficult.

i'm in a bus now coming back from where a nairalander call me

I wish I could dear but this is injury period. I need money also to attend to a lot of pressing needs.

Did you see the nairalander?

Don't worry, help will come for you soon.

5 Likes

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Lokomoney: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yummy....that's my best soup, very easy and not too cost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by God1000(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
Channah1:

Yes dear, it was so yummy and tasty.
The soup make sense.

enjoy yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Mariangeles(f): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
The igbako made me laugh. cheesy
I was going to suggest it for the amala, then I was like no, it's not it, till you mentioned it.
I think it is one name that is bigger than the actual tool.
When I think of it, what comes to my mind is either a whole calabash or a clay pot. cheesy

Well done Channah.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Channah1(f): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Lokomoney:
Yummy....that's my best soup, very easy and not too cost

Yes o!
Goes well with Amala and eba ibo ( yellow garri).

3 Likes

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Ifailed22: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Channah1(f): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ok.
Please don't say anything about him.
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Mide1data: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
LOVE IT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Channah1(f): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mariangeles:
The igbako made me laugh. cheesy
I was going to suggest it for the amala, then I was like no, it's not it, till you mentioned it.
I think it is one name that is bigger than the actual tool.
When I think of it, what comes to my mind is either a whole calabash or a clay pot. cheesy

Well done Channah.

Lol... The name carry weight no be small. cheesy Though it was the plastic one I had. Not the local Yoruba type

Yeah the igbako would have made a huge difference in the appearance but I can't remember where I dumped it. So I just used spoon to do the job. grin

5 Likes

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Channah1(f): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mide1data:
LOVE IT
Thanks dear.

Ifailed22:

Thank you

You're welcome bruv
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Mariangeles(f): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Channah1:

Lol... The name carry weight no be small. cheesy Though it was the plastic one I had. Not the local Yoruba type

Yeah the igbako would have made a huge difference in the appearance but I can't remember where I dumped it. So I just used spoon to do the job. grin

It does. cheesy

You could try using a flat plate to mould it next time. I think that works too.
Just dip it in water.

5 Likes

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Channah1(f): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

It does. cheesy

You could try using a flat plate to mould it next time. I think that works too.
Just dip it in water.

Ok. Will do.

Thanks. wink

3 Likes

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Is this not same meat some person bought 3k in other post

3 Likes

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Channah1(f): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
Is this not same meat some person bought 3k in other post

I saw it too though he's own is a bit bigger than mine.

That meat he got for 3k is 1500 in my area.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
This okro soup and Amala when hot will just be passing your throat pruuuuuu, no hitches or hindrances grin

Well done Channah1.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Channah1(f): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This okro soup and Amala when hot will just be passing your throat pruuuuuu, no hitches or hindrances grin

Well done Channah1.

Yes ooo.. thanks maami. cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
To you and all others "oppressing" those of us in the trenches with food wey we never see chop

God's watching o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Kingpele(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
My only concern is did u eat it with enough agbado and cassava ,if not am not interested..native soup is for native people but tasty native food is good for everybody..I vomited the day I ate that amala and the slippery soup in lagos on transit to abroad and vowed I won't eat it for life..but yoruba have great cultural clothes I love very much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by helinues: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Yummy

In Twyse voice, give me ponmo to muta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by tophumble(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Enjoy ur Amala dudu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Tb222(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
I need help plz, can someone teach me how to cook indomie?

1 Like

Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Ancecoker(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by Neimar: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amala dy disgusting
Re: How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics by inoki247: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
All this food wey dey enta front page no dey for the low income earner....

Na ritualist nd kidnapper fit dey afford all diz kain food undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recipe For Chin Chin / Breaking News:chocola Royal Is Sealed By Nafdac / A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.