Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't (1356 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2009
my boss wants to get down with me and i know many ladies are facing the same problem is there a way to get back at him? cry
Re: Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't by papa202000: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2009
cajole ur boss to see reasons u dont wanna to do that.
Re: Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't by phonestud: 5:33am On Feb 27, 2009
if you know that you havent stated sleeping with him and,you are just spilling milk while you ve stasted it .why not leave the jod and getv on with ur life.?why the noise, abi you want make other ladies com help you dey service am?
mail me for more advice if you really want to deal with hiom publicly. fes_oke@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't by Druss(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2009
Send me your number via PM , I assure you I will take it seriously, one other thing - if a man wants you - it is best to bring open heaven or daily bread and give it to him ,
Re: Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2009
common if do u think i'll be waisting my time to post this thread if i had stsrted sleeping with him common just needed an advice from neutral persons.
Re: Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't by Pittbaby(f): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2009
Pray about it , tell him no, if he does not agree , report him to HR. If HR or a superior can not help , then start looking for another job and hope to find one before he fires you.
Re: Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't by RichyBlacK(m): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2009
Why not report him to his boss?

Also, because you're in Nigeria, I'll advice you start looking for another job. However, fight the bastard to the bitter end - he is not seeing that thong! Do everything to damage him if he wants to fire you. let me give you some ideas:

1. Get a recorder and try to get him on tape expressing his desire to do you.
2. Also, try to get it on camera.
3. Send the conversation to his wife, brother, sister, close friend, etc., anonymously.
4. Go to the press with the tape.
5. If you have the money, hire some guys to kidnap him and beat the crap out of him.
6. If you have the means (military connection, local arms dealers, etc.), blow up his vehicle (don't kill him - Bible tells us "thou shall not kill", so make sure he is not in the car when the bomb goes off), it will serve as a warning.

Do whatever it takes to intimidate him or destroy his career. Have no mercy for him and deal with him with utmost ruthlessness. But, do not commit murder, that will land you in jail. You must work within the law or at the periphery, not outside it.

Women must fight back against these men who abuse them everyday. You have to fight back and fight hard!
Re: Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Why not report him to his boss?

Also, because you're in Nigeria, I'll advice you start looking for another job. However, fight the bastard to the bitter end - he is not seeing that thong! Do everything to damage him if he wants to fire you. let me give you some ideas:

1. Get a recorder and try to get him on tape expressing his desire to do you.
2. Also, try to get it on camera.
3. Send the conversation to his wife, brother, sister, close friend, etc., anonymously.
4. Go to the press with the tape.
5. If you have the money, hire some guys to kidnap him and beat the crap out of him.
6. If you have the means (military connection, local arms dealers, etc.), blow up his vehicle (don't kill him - Bible tells us "thou shall not kill", so make sure he is not in the car when the bomb goes off), it will serve as a warning.

Do whatever it takes to intimidate him or destroy his career. Have no mercy for him and deal with him with utmost ruthlessness. But, do not commit murder, that will land you in jail. You must work within the law or at the periphery, not outside it.

Women must fight back against these men who abuse them everyday. You have to fight back and fight hard!

dude you are COLD! cheesy

sadly, the only real thing she can do is resign. you can be sure that in practically ALL nigerian run companies, affairs between ogas and subordiantes are the norm. the ogas ogas will prolly laugh at the 'foolish girl who does not know how to play ball' undecided, after which they will manufacture a reason to sack her and make her unemployable.
Re: Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't by RichyBlacK(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2009
oyb:

dude you are COLD! cheesy

sadly, the only real thing she can do is resign. you can be sure that in practically ALL  nigerian run companies, affairs between ogas and subordiantes are the norm. the ogas ogas will prolly laugh at the 'foolish girl who does not know how to play ball'  undecided, after which they will manufacture a reason to sack  her and make her unemployable.

I don't think I'm cold. I think it's a matter of survival. Women must fight back their oppressors disguised as bosses. If I was a woman and my "oga" try that shit with me, I don't have the energy to type what I'll do to him, but, he'll regret ever attempting it.

As for the "ogas" that rape their subordinates, only the covert elimination of the said "oga" is appropriate. There are many ways of doing this. No juju is involved because I don't even believe in anything like juju. Baba God will understand.

Women in Nigeria are harassed from secondary school, to university, to their places of work, in the club, in the police stations, in the barracks, in government vehicles, in the government buildings, in their homes, etc. If they don't fight back it will continue.

I'm waiting to read this article someday: "Lagos: Female bank employee cuts off manager's penis in Sheraton Hotel".
Re: Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't by mowaa: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2009
ayotolao:

common if do u think i'll be waisting my time to post this thread if i had stsrted sleeping with him common just needed an advice from neutral persons.

Tola, did you let your boss know that u just were getting married last saturday?
I hope you invited him for the wedding, anyway i think u should just open up to him and make him know you can't betray your husband especially now that you are married
Re: Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't by geebeeohh(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2009
you can tell him that you are betrothed to another man and that any other relationship thereafter is forbidden, and of course you can spice up the story with those bits (juju,oaths,african science e.t.c. use your imagination)

you did not hear this from me grin grin grin
Re: Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't by mowaa: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2009
geebeeohh:

you can tell him that you are betrothed to another man and that any other relationship thereafter is forbidden, and of course you can spice up the story with those bits (juju,oaths,african science e.t.c. use your imagination)

you did not hear this from me grin grin grin

She does not have to tell him that, cos she really got married last saturday, I just hope she invited her boss to the wedding
Re: Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't by goodboybad(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2009
Ask him if he has heard about magun.
Re: Please Can Some One Come To My Rescue My Boss Wants To Get Down With Me. I Can't by diamondiyk: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2009
[center]Apply to work with elsewhere,
Why dont you contact D G P , they are seeking for Corporate Executives, its a Real estate and Investment firm, newly launched. you can contact the HR on 08060324483.
[/center]

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Recruitment Out In 2weeks Time / How To Become A CNA / Navy Form On Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.