Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Impeachment Loading.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Loading.. (1363 Views)

Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment / Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years / FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeachment Loading.. by idgerrard(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
With the scenerio that happend in the chamber yesterday,to me there so many things involved:1)pdp will surely use saraki to frustrate Buhari anti-corruption crusade, 2)pdp will try to impeach the senate president since the deputy is from pdp and Apc will support them,3) Above all the race for 2019 presidential race has started.However what saraki did will surely hunt him when the comes because the likes of atiku,kwankwaso and wammako that supported him are also eyeing the same seat.My opinion ni o......
Re: Impeachment Loading.. by temitemi1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Yea ur opinion!
idgerrard:
With the scenerio that happend in the chamber yesterday,to me there so many things involved:1)pdp will surely use saraki to frustrate Buhari anti-corruption crusade, 2)pdp will try to impeach the senate president since the deputy is from pdp and Apc will support them,3) Above all the race for 2019 presidential race has started.However what saraki did will surely hunt him when the comes because the likes of atiku,kwankwaso and wammako that supported him are also eyeing the same seat.My opinion ni o......
Re: Impeachment Loading.. by MyMouth(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
idgerrard:
The moment Ewaremadu cross carpet to Apc, e don be for saraki be DAT. The guy go cut deal with the apc , dats all! Remember, the 51 APC senators still dey vex. Igbo people go join the plot sharp sharp when dem see say dem go collect senate President. And now, e be like say the President is now interested in the issue.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Loading.. by idgerrard(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
When he become the senate president it will be difficult to impeach him
Re: Impeachment Loading.. by koboko69: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Even as weak as president Jonathan was. ...everyone knew it was a silly move to impeach him not to mention almighty Buhari
Re: Impeachment Loading.. by idgerrard(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lets wait and see oooo
Re: Impeachment Loading.. by kosovo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
koboko69:
Even as weak as president Jonathan was. ...everyone knew it was a silly move to impeach him not to mention almighty Buhari

Typical Nigerian! They don't read..

Who was talking about impeaching Buhari? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Loading.. by manutdrichie(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
koboko69:

Comfirm Illi...

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Loading.. by idgerrard(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
U be john bull ur papa son for not comprehending this small piece!
koboko69:

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Loading.. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Obasanjo still in action. I smell that Baba scent in the scenario

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Loading.. by chamboy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
MyMouth:

The moment Ewaremadu cross carpet to Apc, e don be for saraki be DAT. The guy go cut deal with the apc , dats all! Remember, the 51 APC senators still dey vex. Igbo people go join the plot sharp sharp when dem see say dem go collect senate President. And now, e be like say the President is now interested in the issue.
bro dis exactly wat am telling PDP fans, dont trust a Yoruba Politician.. IKe ewaremadu is either gonna cross to apc or b ready to be lawaned.
Saraki is a snake like tinubu, fayose, obj, ... he would surely handle d situation. I just fear for chest-beaters
Re: Impeachment Loading.. by idgerrard(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lets wait as the real plan of pdp and the Npdp unfold
Re: Impeachment Loading.. by goodgate: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
MyMouth:

Very smart analysis here oh, APc might explore that.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Locked Out Of Buhari’s Security Meeting Second Time In 2weeks / Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan / Timeline Of Boko Killings Since May 29 - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.