Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Reincarnation - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reincarnation (10957 Views)

A Young Boy Remembers A Past Life "Reincarnation" He Had Where He Was Murdered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reincarnation by Skimpledawg(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
#teamPrinceAndaka..... Damn! Niqqa scares d shiitt outta pipo
Re: Reincarnation by Shebarh(f): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Skimpledawg:
#teamPrinceAndaka..... Damn! Niqqa scares d shiitt outta pipo
asin eh dat dude is scaring embarassed
Re: Reincarnation by frank317: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2015
You can get the eBook copy of this story by contacting me at xtfranks005@gmail.com or 08027410988 or go to www.globalruns.com

Re: Reincarnation by frank317: 8:06am On Jun 21, 2015
Pls stick around for more updates
Re: Reincarnation by mubzay(f): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Okies oo. Will be expecting more updates.
Re: Reincarnation by lateef4me(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks for starting this story once again . I hope this time you will conclude the story unlike the previous time.....
Re: Reincarnation by frank317: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
lateef4me:
Thanks for starting this story once again . I hope this time you will conclude the story unlike the previous time.....

Lol... Finishing the story is ur choice not mine... See the book cover? Its now a book and not a free story for everyone
Re: Reincarnation by mubzay(f): 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
It has a password. Is it meant to be bought?
Re: Reincarnation by frank317: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
mubzay:
It has a password. Is it meant to be bought?

Yes... U either pay for the eBook or the pass word
Re: Reincarnation by frank317: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
While his father was interested in ensuring that the hunters were trained today, Andaka had already left the palace and was heading towards the bush with about 15 of his most loyal guards.

He had a first time early morning secret meeting with Agunna, leader of the most notorious rebels of their time. It had to be held this early because of how discreet the meeting was supposed to be and he wanted every other person who had no idea of what he was planning to think he was going for his early morning training.

As he found his way into the thick bush towards the meeting spot, Andaka’s face looked mean and determined. He hoped the rebel leader would accept to work with him if he made his offer.

He wasn’t afraid of Agunna despite knowing that there was the possibility of the rebel leader taking advantage of the situation and raiding Oboagha. He was confident that he would handle the barbarian if he tried something funny. He just needed him to distract his father and that was all and if he tried anything else apart from that, he would definitely face the unforgiving wrath of Prince Andaka.

Andaka felt he was doing the rebel a favour, especially with what he intended to offer him and his clan for accepting to help them.

Agunna was already there by the time Andaka arrived. In fact the rebel had arrived the meeting venue about an hour ago and was patiently waiting.

He was a thick average heightened man with hairs all over his body. His eyes were mean and distrustful and he looked more like a wild animal than a human. Agunna and his clan didn’t believe in an organized community neither did they do things systematically. To them, working hard meant seeking out weaker organized societies and taking from them whatever they have that could be used for their own upkeep.

He had to heed to this call by the prince because he was sure that something beneficial must come out of it for him and his clan. Besides, having a good relationship with the son of the greatest warrior that ever lived was an opportunity he wouldn’t want to mess for anything.
“I am glad that you are already here instead of keeping me waiting,” Andaka’s voice was heard from the bushes before he made a physical appearance, startling the barbarians. “Now I have a strong feeling that I made the right choice by contacting you.”

Agunna didn’t understand why he felt fear at the sight of the young prince. The boy was courageous and had an overwhelming presence. He was also aware the Andaka was almost as strong as his father. Rumor also had it that he might be stronger. Yet he tried to sound and look brave. “Let’s say I was curious to find out why the prince of Oboagha wanted to see a common rebel like me. I have a feeling that I stand to benefit a lot by accepting to meet you.”

Andaka walked closer to him, glaring his fearless eyes all around him, causing them to feel intimidated. He mentally figured out that they were about twenty in number, probably others were hidden in the bush, but he didn’t have any cause to feel threatened. “I need you to help me take over my father’s kingdom. I know you are afraid of attacking Oboagha, but I want you to do it at my request.”

“Attack Oboagha?” the astonished rebel leader muttered, “You know that that is a suicide mission right?”

“Perhaps I am discussing this with the wrong person. You are a coward after all.” He allowed the silence to linger. “No wonder you spend your time attacking weak societies trying so hard to tell yourself that you are brave.”

Agunna’s face was tainted with embarrassment, the prince was really making him feel relegated and his ego was being battered.
“I am giving you an opportunity to feel better about yourself and actually achieve something meaningful. All you have to do is to stage an attack on the king’s guard just to distract him. That will give me the opportunity to take him by surprise.” Andaka stared directly at him, “Can you do it?”

“You want to attack your father…?”

“Can you do it?” the prince repeated himself.
“Of course I can, but I want to know what’s in there for me?” Agunna replied. He’d regretted displaying a show of incompetence earlier.

“Good… do you know anything about the Ntaa community?” Andaka spoke slowly.

“I know about the Ntaa community that is well surrounded and guarded by the great sacred forest.” Agunna replied.

“Over the years we have come to believe that they are untouchable, but I have information that can help us in breaking this jinx.”

Agunna was visibly scared. The prince had already forced him to accept attacking Oboagha, the most dreaded community in this area, now he was trying to convince him to attack the untouchable Ntaa kindred. “The gods of their ancestors will strike us down immediately,” he replied, not sure if he was ready for all that the Prince was suggesting.

“You really don’t know what you stand to gain do you?” Andaka maintained a confident smile on his face, “they are the richest clan around here. They have food, cattle, the best palm wine, raffia, iron, sculptures, and everything you want to make your life a heaven on earth. Not only do they have all these things, they have them in triple portion. And oh… have I mentioned that their women are as beautiful as the female gods?”

Agunna listened. Yes, he knew the Ntaa clan was a rich community but he had never taken his time to know more about what they have. “But… they are protected by the gods… we can’t…”

“Yes we can.” Andaka replied confidently.

“How?”

“Over the years I have learnt so much about the people of Ntaa community. They are the only community that has a seer who can tell the future and proffer solution to an impending doom for his people. He is a great man and this gift makes him stronger that even my warrior father avoids them like plague. With this gift, he protects his people and help people who come to him for help. He knows his enemy even before his enemy thinks of him; therefore he can eliminate his enemy before he becomes his enemy. The choice is his, since we are all at his mercy.”

How can Andaka want him to attack such a dreaded fellow? Agunna wondered.

“People believe he has other powers like calling on the god of thunder to strike on people and laying bad courses on his enemies.” Andaka continued, “But I have discovered a source of his power.”

Agunna suddenly opened his eyes widely upon hearing this, “his power has a source?”

“Yes, the strange shinny object in the shrine that is inside the sacred bush. Once we can get this object, we will have control of his powers.”

“How did you know this?” Agunna asked.

“I made some enquiries and I found out a lot about this object. And I also found out that he could only loose his power whenever he lost the object, which is why he kept it in the sacred bush and dedicated it to the gods therein to protect it for him.” Andaka concluded.

“How then do we get it from the sacred bush?” Agunna asked. He was sure that the prince had already laid out his plans and for the first time since he had been hearing about the prince and his father, he discovered that they were both intelligent and daring.”

“We will dread the gods. Do you know the gods are beings like us?” the prince confidently asked. “The only difference is that we cannot see them. They also fear the fearless and brave. Your spirit equates with theirs once you can do extraordinary things that a common man wouldn’t normally do. We will challenge the gods and get the golden object. Then we will attack the people of Ntaa kingdom, trust me we will succeed.”

If the great Prince Andaka intended to attack the Ntaa community, it sure would be a successful mission, Agunna thought. He might as well join him and who knows, he could be great and dreaded in future like the prince. Further, he couldn’t help imagine what sort of power the possessor of the object might have. Perhaps the prince had not thought of this. “I will go with you,” he finally said. “When do we attack Oboagha?”

But the prince was absent minded. His attention had been drawn by the movement of grasses some few meters by his left. Someone was spying on them. Somehow he was sure it was not one of Agunna’s hidden men, he also didn’t feel it was an animal. He just felt the need to check it out.

He raised his right hand up, indicating that everyone should remain silent. Then he motioned on two of his men to come with him as he carefully walked towards the obstruction.

He was just a few feet before his destination when someone suddenly sprang up, startling and forcing him to take a few precautionary steps backwards.

It was the Hunter! Amarachi’s father.

Time stopped for a moment and both men stared into each other’s eyes. Andaka wasn’t just staring; he was imagining possible events that would follow Nduka’s discovery. Of course he was sure the hunter must have heard enough that he might use to implicate him and stop him from carrying out his mission.

Nduka turned around and took to his heels.

“Get him!” Andaka commanded.

The two guards that were behind him instantly ran after the hunter.

As they ran after him, they observed in awe as he slid through the bushes with ease and disappeared into the forest. It was no use chasing after such an experienced hunter. They finally gave up and returned to their master.

Andaka didn’t expect them to catch him. They were no match for the experienced bush walker.

He turned around and faced Agunna, “I thought you had men hiding in the bushes, how could they have missed him and allowed him to get this close?”

Agunna was surprised at this question. The prince must be a very cunning man. So he’d just pretended he didn’t know that he had men secretly watching them? Was he trying to blame him for what just happened? “Yes… I have some men but that man must be very good for them to miss him.”

“Yes, he is very good,” Andaka thoughtfully said.

“Do you know him?” the confused barbarian asked. “Thinking that the spy looked familiar.

“I know him very well. Some rebels expelled them from their community after killing his kinsmen, but he was accepted into Oboagha by my weak father and now he has become a thorn in my flesh.” He looked at Agunna, “Perhaps it was you who attacked his kinsmen few market days ago.” Without waiting for any response, Andaka looked at his guards, “Organized yourselves and form two groups. The first group should immediately go to the palace and alert the other loyalists; they must watch out for the hunter and never let him get close to the palace. The others will come with me to the hunter’s home. We will try and get to his family before him, and then we will secretly watch and wait for him to come to them. I want every member of his family slaughtered save for his daughter.” Then to the rebels, “you are coming with me, the showdown might start at this moment. I might have an idea on what next to do.

Agunna just nodded his head in response. He was visibly afraid of the mean looking prince.

Re: Reincarnation by frank317: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
“You are already too late!” the voice of the young seer suddenly announced as Amarachi approached the hunting spot. She hadn’t expected that he would be there waiting for her.

He was standing at the same spot he was the last time they met.

She walked up to him.

“Your carelessness and disregard for little but important detail is going to cause you so much pain.” The seer continued.

Upon hearing the word ‘pain’, Amarachi felt overwhelmed by fear. Her heart began to beat faster causing her bare chest to haul up and down. “I don’t understand what…”

“You can’t understand anything when you chose to remain ignorant.” The strange man cut in, “Greatness does not come through strength alone but by wisdom and wisdom can only come when you actively feed your curiosity.” He stopped and stared pitifully at the young girl. “I waited for you for ten sun rise, but you ignored my words. Wasn’t that foolish of you and your father? Perhaps you haven’t realized that not only the strong survive in our time, but strength with wisdom does not just make you a survivor, it makes you a winner.”

“I am sorry for neglecting your request some days ago.” Amarachi finally said, “But I am here now and I am ready to hear what you have to say to me.”

Instead of speaking, the seer only continued to look at her. “What else do you want to hear from me? I have already announced to you that you are late and nothing can be done about anything now. Go home and face your woes.”

The strange man was scaring the hell out of her. She wished he could stop being vague and come out plain with her. Was her family in danger? Was Prince Andaka going to hurt them all? The anxiety she felt couldn’t allow her stand straight, she suddenly knelt down on the ground and begged, “Oh please, forgive me for not responding to your call. I was only heeding to my father’s instructions, I couldn’t disobey him by coming to see you.” Streams of tears rolled down her eyes, “I cannot marry Prince Andaka and I don’t want him as a husband.
Please tell me anything I can do to avoid any impending doom for me and my family. Please I don’t want them to get hurt.”

The seer just observed her and shook his head sadly, “Your problem is now beyond whatever feeling the prince has for you. I see nothing now but pains all around you. Go home now, and no matter what happens, come back and take refuge in the sacred bush.”

“Why do you speak of pains to me? What…” the shuffling of grasses close by stopped her. Someone was running towards them.

She quickly stood up, alerted and waiting for whoever it was.

Nduka appeared from the bush and halted in front of his daughter. “Thank God I found you. Hurry, we must go home immediately.” He managed to say, out of his breath. The presence of the seer didn’t matter to him.

“What is the problem papa? Did Prince Andaka threaten you?” the alarmed girl asked.

“The prince is planning to overthrow the king and he is doing it with the rebels who attacked our homes. We must hurry back home, alert the king and find a way to leave Oboagha immediately.” Nduka quickly said.

“Have you now finally made up your mind to leave?” the seer slowly said, “isn’t that a bit too late?”

Nduka looked him like he was seeing him for the first time, “You are the seer they were talking about.” He said it like he had seen a ghost. His people, before the attack, never mentioned anything about a great seer. He felt foolish for neglecting the great man’s warning. He was given opportunity by the gods to interact with such a great man but he had stupidly misused the opportunity. “Do you know that he is also planning to attack you and your community?”

“Perhaps… do you know how many lives you have put in danger because of your carelessness?” his was still calm but an observant person would know he was not happy.

“Yes and I am sorry, but right now, I must do what I have to do. And that is, leave Oboagha with my family.” Nduka looked at his daughter, “come along my daughter, we must hurry.” He stretched his hand and dragged her along.

“But papa, why do you want to leave Oboagha?” the worried girl asked.

“The prince saw me eavesdropping. He probably would want to eliminate me before I tell anyone. His guards tried to catch me but I outran them. Common, we must hurry.”

Upon hearing this, Amarachi quickly picked up her tools, looked at the seer once again and followed her father.

“Remember to come back here Amarachi!” the seer said to her back. “No matter what happens, make sure you come back.”

Re: Reincarnation by frank317: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
The Present

Banjo lay on the long seat in his living room with his eyes looking up at the ceiling. The anxiety within him couldn’t allow sleep to take over his system. He couldn’t just wait for tomorrow to come.

The time was 11.48pm and Banjo and Bella had just had multiple rounds of sex which Banjo believed was an important ritual that was very significant for the success of tomorrow’s operation. Right now she was sleeping like a child in the bedroom with a beautiful smile on her face. He was glad that she was confident that tomorrow was going to be a success.

Dimka and the contracted rogues were sleeping in a hotel nearby; Banjo was impressed with Dimka’s handiwork. He was also certain the boys Dimka got were equal to tomorrow’s task. He could tell because, upon meeting with them earlier this evening, he could easily sense that their physical outlook was in tune with their inner spiritual being. They weren’t deceptive or scared; they were simply ready for action.

Tomorrow was going to be a great day, Banjo thought as he continued to stare at the ceiling. He was defiantly going to be ferocious and daring.

Yes, everything was going to work out. He had every reason to succeed in adopting the seer tomorrow. He had the surprise factor, a determined and well paid squad and he had spiritual guidance.

To him, the task at hand was the most important one he had ever involved himself with. He was sure this was a test from the spiritual world. They had watched him dogmatically seek out ways to understand them. They had listened to him and accepted his sacrifices and now they were testing him.

They had found him worthy and had sent Prince Andaka to give him this task. His future wellbeing really depended on the success of this mission, what would they do to him if he succeeded? Prince Andaka had promised that they would make him a human God!

He must impress them.

He recalled the prince’s words the first time he communicated with him. Hadn’t he talked about achieving great goals with him? Hadn’t he said that they both had important roles to play in each other’s life?

“Just tell me what you want me to do and I will do it for you.” Banjo had replied to the voice.

“I need you to release me from this world of uncertainty and confusion.” The voice that had identified itself as Prince Andaka of Oboagha had said.

Banjo had remained silent, waiting for the voice to continue. He really didn’t understand what it meant by ‘world of confusion and uncertainty.’

“For hundreds of years, my soul has been stuck between the physical world and the spiritual one. Here I have been lonely in this abyss of darkness and misery. You cannot imagine how miserable I have been for years; this torture has been unbearable and I will do anything to come out of it. I need you to help me do it.”

“I really don’t understand… are you not a spiritual being?” confused Banjo had asked, “How can one be stuck between the two worlds? What does that really mean?”

“I am a spiritual being because I am physically dead. I have been dead for years but my soul is yet to reach its destination which is the spiritual realm. This is why I can’t reincarnate in order to reach a state of spiritual perfection.”

“People could die and get stuck?” this was a new one to Banjo. He only knew about the spiritual world and the physical one. “Why would one get stuck in between?”

“I am under a curse. My situation is a rear one that happens once in millions of years. Trust me, the misery and torture I feel here is indescribable and it’s worse than being burnt alive for eternity. Do you know the worst part? I have access to both worlds but can’t be part of either of them. I just stay here and see what I am missing.”

“Who cursed you and why?”

“She cursed me… Amarachi cursed me, that is why you will help me find her and get her to undo the curse.” The Prince had slowly said.

“Amarachi? Who or what is she? Why did she curse you?”

“Listen I don’t have time for all that. All you need to know is that you stand to gain a lot if you help me. I have been watching you try to communicate with the spiritual and I have to let you know that that is an almost impossible venture. But with me, your success in reaching the spiritual beings depends on how we work together. If you help me find her, I will help you reach them in a way they will be proud of you. Remember, they are watching you.”

“How can I help you find Amarachi? You found me, why can’t you find her?” Banjo asked, still not sure how or why this Amarachi cursed him to life in between.

“I found you because you have made yourself special and through your quest in trying to understand the spiritual, you made me find you, still only you have been able to communicate with me. You see a lot of people claim to have understanding of the spiritual but most of them are just fooling themselves. You are more perceptive and have better understanding about the spiritual realm. Also you are more like me; both of us are alike and can work together.”

Banjo listened, this was getting interesting.

“Now I can’t find Amarachi like I found you because I can’t recognize her. However, I can recognize someone who can help us locate her. I can recognize the seer but can’t speak with him. That is why I need you to help me make him remember what he can’t remember.” Andaka explained.

Banjo was willing to help him but he needed to understand better a few things. He had been asking question about spiritual events almost all his life, he really needed to understand what this was all about. “Amarachi cursed you a long time ago… I guess they all should have died by now. Are you talking about re…?”

“Reincarnation.” The voice completed.

Banjo knew a lot about and believed in reincarnation, but the invisible being definitely knew more about it than him, “So how can you recognize some of the reincarnated souls and not others? Who is the seer?

Andaka carefully told him about the seer, “however, after they all passed on, Amarachi refused to come back all these years knowing that I would locate her and make her release me. She wanted me to suffer here for longer than necessary so she remained in the spiritual realm. The seer and others have been coming and going; I can recognize the seer because I am already familiar with him and could easily see the changes in him as he dies and comes back. But Amarachi just recently came back for the first time since she died. Apart from the fact I am not familiar with her new physical being. I also learnt that she took her time to disguise herself so that I would never reach her.”

“Why did she come back? She should have stayed.” Banjo asked.

“Coming back is inevitable, only that the choice is absolutely yours to come at the time you like. The soul needs the two realms and both experiences to attain a perfect state, which is the whole essence being.” Andaka further explained to him how he could locate the seer and what he should ask him. He also told Banjo a bit of how his soul was cursed, “If we find Amarachi, we will make her locate the shinny object and with this she can release me. Then I will come back to my human form to die properly, but I will need a body… after that, I will help you communicate with spiritual beings of your type, they will help you achieve the greatest spiritual knowledge that has never been known to man. You will become the greatest man that had ever lived.” Andaka had concluded.

What else could Banjo ask for? He was going to be the greatest man that had ever lived. He was going to be a spiritual but physical human being. His prayers had finally been answered.

He suddenly came out of his reverie while still lying on the long seat and his eyes went straight to his custom made walk clock. The whole form of the clock was the head of what he called ‘the head of a heavenly demon’; it was carved out of a rear wood and painted white but still had a scary darkish outlook. Bella often wondered how such a white angel head looked very scary; it was white but reminded observers of the dark elements of hell, but she liked it.

The time was already 13 minutes past 1am.

He stood up and entered the room. Tomorrow was going to be a good day.

Re: Reincarnation by frank317: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thursday 27 July, 1860

Nduka and Amarachi got home within a few minutes and were glad the whole family was at home.

Olamma was taken aback to see her husband and daughter rush into the hut like they were being chased by something; they obviously have been running. Alarm and confusion took over her whole emotions.

“Get the boys; we are leaving Oboagha immediately.” Nduka said as he went straight to pick up his fighting sword.

“What is the matter, where are we…”

“I said hurry! Leave everything, we are leaving now.” Nduka’s tone was really frightening.

Olamma sensed his fear and felt it too. She just walked out of the hut with him in confusion.

Amarachi was already dragging her little brothers out of the hut; she had also instinctively grabbed a fighting tool.

“No no no, you cannot get away that easily… that would make Prince Andaka a fool right?” His voice sounded like that of the devil at the moment. It was so dreadful that it left Amarachi filled with hate for him.

Her family instantly knew that they had run out of luck when they saw more than twenty men come out of the bush that surrounded the house. They were trapped. Nduka could only wonder in fear what Andaka intended to do to him and his family. He could also notice the presence of the rebel leader that slew his kinsmen. This man had reappeared again to torment them.

Amarachi was simply angry.

“So you were trying to run…” Nduka wasn’t sure it was a question but he knew that there was no point replying. But the prince continued, “You think I was going to let you get away?”

“Please let us leave in peace; we just want to leave Oboagha without interfering with anything.” Nduka pleaded.

“I am sorry, I can’t let you go with my secret,” Andaka looked at Amarachi before he continued, “besides, I can’t let you go with my love, I will be lonely,”

Amarachi only got angrier; she could easily recognize the sarcasm in his voice. Yet she could only wish he doesn’t hurt her family. Was he going to get back at her for refusing him? His face didn’t in any way look friendly.

Andaka looked at his men, “Kill them all but bring the girl to me,”

Without wasting any time, the men drew their weapons and attacked Nduka’s family.

Instantly, Amarachi and her father drew theirs too and went for the defense.

Andaka watched as father and daughter fought both his men and Agunna’s men off.

They were good. He was impressed with Amarachi’s skills.

After a while, Andaka drew his sword and attacked her father.

While the two men fought, Olamma and her two sons were left vulnerable and in no time, Agunna walked up to them.

From the corner of her eyes, Amarachi saw him approach her siblings and mother; she tried to go for their rescue but the men around her didn’t give her a chance.

She watched in fright as the rebel leader drew his knife and slew them. While she fought, she saw her mother and siblings fall to the floor in death.

Amarachi felt her heart go weak as painful tears gushed out from her eyes. She became ferocious as she took down the guards trying to hold her down and went for Agunna.

Nduka had also seen his wife and kids go down in death. He felt his heart give up as he lost concentration.

Andaka saw this as an advantage and stabbed him in the stomach.

The hunter cried out loud causing his daughter to look towards his direction. She almost stopped to stare at him but noticed Agunna come towards her. Tactically and angrily, she disarmed him and stabbed him in the chest.

“You have to stop fighting and run.” Amarachi heard her father cry out.

His voice stopped her because she was already fighting without caution.

Seeing that Agunna had been killed by the girl, the guards instinctively held back.

“What are you all waiting for? Get the girl! Bring her to me!” Andaka commanded.

All Amarachi could do was run. She knew there was nothing else she could do for her family. She turned around and ran into the bush wondering where she got the strength to run because she actually wished she could just die at the moment.

Andaka and his men followed her.

As she tore into the bush, the only thing Amarachi felt was anger, regret and hatred. She felt hatred for the world and for the gods for allowing such calamity to befall her.

The men were close behind her but she continued to run even as the faces of her beloved family continued to flash in her memory.
Were they really dead? Was this just a dream?

She prayed she wouldn’t faint; she must make it to the sacred bush before Andaka could reach her. She must get back at him for what he had done to her. She must live to make him regret his actions.

The chase was fierce, but she knew they would not get her. Behind her more than 15 men drew closer. She looked ahead and saw she was getting closer to where she had met with the seer this morning.

She passed the venue and ran ahead towards the direction the seer had told her the sacred bush was.

Soon she noticed that the men were no longer behind her. They had stopped. Then she noticed that she was in a strange environment. The bush around here was different. It was thicker and richer.

She stopped to look around.

“You are safe for now Amarachi,”

She fiercely turned around. It was the seer.

“Come with me, there is a lot I have to tell you.” The seer was stretching his right hand towards her.

She was still breathing heavily, “They killed my family,” she cried out of her breath, “they killed my innocent family, what should I do with whatever you are about to tell me? The gods stood and watched them slay my innocent family…”

“This is not the time to cry little girl, you had the chance to avoid it all but you didn’t take it.” The seer began to walk away, “you can either follow me and give yourself the chance to get back at Andaka for what he had done to your family, or you stay here and cry to no one.”

Amarchi stopped crying and looked towards his direction; he was already disappearing into the bush. She quickly stood up and followed him. Right now she knew she was not human anymore, she felt like nothing but the animals she had always hunted.

Behind her, Andaka and his men had stopped upon noticing her had run into the sacred bush.

“Let her be,” the prince said through his breath, “We have to take care of my father right away. We will raid the Ntaa community and locate her once I succeed the throne. Let’s go.” He turned around and the guards followed him, Agunna’s men joined them.

Re: Reincarnation by frank317: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
The Present (Wednesday)

She suddenly woke up with her heart beating faster than five drums playing at once. It was the dream again.

She touched her face only to notice that it was wet with both sweat and tears.

She tried to control her breathing even as she looked around her simple room.

How could she be having the same dream at least twice a month for the past six years? It had started when she was seventeen but in recent time it looked more real than she could imagine. In fact she could actually feel she was the running girl. She could feel her fear, pain and terror as the strong girl in her dream tore through the bush.

It actually felt like she had another life, whatever that meant.

She'd better go back to sleep since she had to wake up early in the morning to do her choirs.

She wished she could talk to somebody about her dreams, but she had no one to talk to, she was lonely and poor. Nobody really cared for her.

She lay down and soon she dozed off.

The time was 2.05am.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation by princessadeola(f): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
humm, good work frank its a great story
Re: Reincarnation by Shebarh(f): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
hmmm from my own observation i think Linda is the amarchi gal.. just hope am right tho
Re: Reincarnation by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Shebarh:
hmmm from my own observation i think Linda is the amarchi gal.. just hope am right tho
I support the motion
Re: Reincarnation by Shebarh(f): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
oga frank apart from perfect couple most of ya stories always deal with spiritualism just hope u don't practice dos tinz ya writing sha grin
Re: Reincarnation by Mrblaze06: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Shebarh:
Nope you are wrong...

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation by frank317: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Shebarh:
oga frank apart from perfect couple most of ya stories always deal with spiritualism just hope u don't practice dos tinz ya writing sha grin

Lol... I don't... In fact I don't adhere to any form of spirituality or religion. I just think they make good stories

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation by mrham03(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
frank317:

Lol... I don't... In fact I don't adhere to any form of spirituality or religion. I just think they make good stories
boss, am waiting for the continuation of the story. Gudjob btw
Re: Reincarnation by Shebarh(f): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
frank317:

oh aiit.. by d way thanks for d update
Re: Reincarnation by mariamferanmi(f): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Frank u are such a great writer, looks like am rili watching it spiritually am inside d stroy. Lol, tanx 4 d update I rili wish u will complete it tho n pls don't forget to update ur other thread.......
Re: Reincarnation by frank317: 1:42am On Jun 23, 2015
mariamferanmi:
Frank u are such a great writer, looks like am rili watching it spiritually am inside d stroy. Lol, tanx 4 d update I rili wish u will complete it tho n pls don't forget to update ur other thread.......

Hmmmm... The story is complete. I have turned it to an eBook.
"Frank you are such a great writer" is what I have been hearing since 2007 I have been writing on Nairaland.

Did you see the book cover? I hired a professional to do the work and it cost money.

Guy guys.... I can't just post my story for free in Nairaland just like that.

I have free stories for your reading pleasure but this story goes for 500naira a copy. People have been buying and if you feel its worth my stress, encourage the writer. You can contact me for free books. Thanks

"Likes don't pay the bills, money does."

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation by mariamferanmi(f): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2015
frank317:

Hmmmm... The story is complete. I have turned it to an eBook.
"Frank you are such a great writer" is what I have been hearing since 2007 I have been writing on Nairaland.

Did you see the book cover? I hired a professional to do the work and it cost money.

Guy guys.... I can't just post my story for free in Nairaland just like that.

I have free stories for your reading pleasure but this story goes for 500naira a copy. People have been buying and if you feel its worth my stress, encourage the writer. You can contact me for free books. Thanks

"Likes don't pay the bills, money does."

Arit no prob I will see to dat n contact u wen am ready to buy.
Re: Reincarnation by Uncleluke1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
frank317:

Although a bit scary, they are very interesting(spirituality), well to me sha... But hope u aint an Atheist
Re: Reincarnation by chessyae: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
wow, what a storyline... this story got me glued to my screen for a long time.. bravo and more grace
Re: Reincarnation by jokbid(f): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
9ce story. Mor grace
Re: Reincarnation by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Update pls
Re: Reincarnation by frank317: 7:03am On Jul 14, 2015
Akinsolacupid:
I support the motion

How can u support the motion? Did I ever discribe Linda as a lonely girl who had not one to talk to?
Re: Reincarnation by frank317: 7:05am On Jul 14, 2015
hunniweb:
This story is captivating...following this to the last
Pls more Updates
*waiting anxiously*

You can contact me to purchase your own copy of eBook or go to www.mobilebookshelf.com to subscribe.

Or you waaaiiit for update...
Re: Reincarnation by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2015
frank317:

How can u support the motion? Did I ever discribe Linda as a lonely girl who had not one to talk to?
Baba ds story no dey on Nairaland again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood On The Coat Hanger / Bode Asiyanbi Wins BBC Play-Writing Award / Face Me I Face You: A 6-Month I.T Chronicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.