Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Take On The "Progressive" Betrayal At The National Assembly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The "Progressive" Betrayal At The National Assembly. (322 Views)

APC National Committee Visits Saraki, Others At The National Assembly (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On The "Progressive" Betrayal At The National Assembly. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
What exactly is the problem with the elections at the NA?

I watched it live, I saw how they counted votes and results announced.
Winners were declared.

However, it seems some people are not happy with the out come.
They are crying and whining, complaining to who so ever cares to listen that they were betrayed.
It was APC members betraying APC members.

As far as I am concerned, that was a "progressive betrayal".

APC should let us hear word. haba.

Or do they want "CHANGE" so soon?

(1) (Reply)

Ambode, Dangote Agree To Make Lagos Investor Haven / Serve Nigerians, Not My Husband, Aishat Tells Buhari’s Aides / Why Jonathan Deserves Nobel Peace Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.