Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,781 members, 7,862,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC (4083 Views)

"Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Why Saraki Will Survive At The Supreme Court / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by QuotaSystem: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:

How do u kill this particular rat that has handed power back to the same party Nigerians turned its back on?
What kind of message do u send to other members?
Dogara can be disciplined internally,but Saraki needs to be expelled.Doing nothing in Saraki's own case is worse than taking a drastic action.
I am confident that the eggheads in APC will come up with something that will serve the purpose,but for me I don't see a way out here that won't end up in expulsion,because the bad blood has been set and damage already done.

I understand the anger, however wouldn't that be cutting our nose to spite our face? We don't want Ike (PDP) anywhere near that SP seat.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin take a chill pill, unless you want to damage your party beyond repair.

Even the leaders of APC will dish a dirty slap to anyone that comes up with such recommendation to them.
They are now wiser after being schooled on the act of political maneuvering by saraki and his rebels ft PDP, they cant take anyone for granted anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by boujaye: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
rebranded:
The only way for APC to restore control of their house, is to expell Saraki before this week runs out!

We can control the HOR but leave PDP to control the Senate (which they already are).

There has to be severe consequence for deciding unbehalf of the whole party to share control of the Senate with the opposition just for your selfish self.

your reasoning is anti-clockwise, you are not aiming for Nigeria's good, even the president has said he belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody.

be mature.
Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by cooljude(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
baby124:

If they join PDP, they will be stripped of their mandate. Times have changed, you can't change party like underwear. Besides it backfired for Alli Ndume. Ntoi to him. Greed has killed him everywhere. They must realize now that they followed Saraki for Saraki's own benefit and not their collective benefit. They must be afraid now and full or regrets. Thieves
After all the court cases, was Tambuwal stripped off his mandate. So far he has the support of majority of the senators, he would lead the house.
Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by doctokwus: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I understand the anger, however wouldn't that be cutting our nose to spite our face? We don't want Ike (PDP) anywhere near that SP seat.
Am now throwing back the question to you.How then shd the Saraki treachery be handled, do nothing?Am open to superior suggestions.
Am not the type that would not cry out when I perceive things ain't going right.I don't want to b disappointed in PMB having had so much faith, belief and confidence in his divine mandate and abilities,but this Saraki/ekweremadu coup was the last straw in a disappointing post inauguration week and a big dent on what all I voted and believed in.
To say am angry with everyone who by omission(APC leaders who took things for granted) or commission ( PMB by not asserting the supremacy of d party and intervening early),would be an understatement.
Maybe am taking an extreme position but some drastic action needs to be taken.What for eg is the message u send to a party man, akume,who sacrificed his own ambitions,despite being the minority leader for years?
Doing nothing in this case is blasphemous!
Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by onajo2000(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
PDP will welcome him with open arms cos they just need six more senators to become majority

1 Like

Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by socialmediaman: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
barcanista:
Pls Expel Saraki and sink the party into more factions. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I doubt that Saraki's expulsion will culminate into much crisis if it's done at the earliest time possible. If a second NASS election is held today, Saraki will not win, the reason is simple; there is opposition within PDP also, it's easy for the APC leadership to lobby some PDP members to support an APC candidate and maintain the status quo of Ekweremmadu while David Mark relinquishes his position, and with a more united front, the APC chosen candidates will emerge. This is politics!

Saraki has few options here, bet me, as long as Nigerians are enjoying the benefits of democracy as promised, the only opposition we'll have in Nigeria are people like you who probably have financial gain being in the opposition
Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by estacyresource: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
BOMBSHELL: President Buhari ‘Snubs’ Tinubu, Consults With Jonathan On Ministerial Appointments

http://nigerianewsnetwork..com/2015/06/bombshell-president-buhari-snubs-tinubu.html

1 Share

Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by osemwengie1: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:

Am now throwing back the question to you.How then shd the Saraki treachery be handled, do nothing?Am open to superior suggestions.
Am not the type that would not cry out when I perceive things ain't going right.I don't want to b disappointed in PMB having had so much faith, belief and confidence in his divine mandate and abilities,but this Saraki/ekweremadu coup was the last straw in a disappointing post inauguration week and a big dent on what all I voted and believed in.
To say am angry with everyone who by omission(APC leaders who took things for granted) or commission ( PMB by not asserting the supremacy of d party and intervening early),would be an understatement.
Maybe am taking an extreme position but some drastic action needs to be taken.What for eg is the message u send to a party man, akume,who sacrificed his own ambitions,despite being the minority leader for years?

I dont think saraki is a traitor, he just fought and won what he feels is rightfully his. He delivered his state to APC during the presidential elections. He has as much say in APC affairs as Tinubu. Lawan was not the party's choice rather it was a choice imposed on the party by Tinubu.

Nigeria is bigger than one person. Every one knows where his or her strength lies. Tinubu's strenth is in Lag, Osun and Ogun and not Abj. Saraki just proved that . Tinubu and his pets cant expel him coz i think the President is on his side along with Atiku and the other influential guys .

The truth is Tinubu is on his own
Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by jackymfon: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Why not turn a blind eye? The deed has been done
Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by gajike: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
I think we should be expecting sanction of Buhari as well when d ministerial list is out if it doesn't favour tinubu.
Smh.
Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
He shouldn't be expelled, but distanced to some extent from the activities of the party.
Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by QuotaSystem: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:

I completely agree, but taking decisions in anger is never the wisest thing to do. There are covert ways of dealing with corrupt men that lack principle, they are led by their greed so it won't be too hard. The events of this past inauguration week have left much to be desired even among we core loyalists, but patience is a virtue. Let the dust settle.
Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by gare(f): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
rebranded:
The only way for APC to restore control of their house, is to expell Saraki before this week runs out!

We can control the HOR but leave PDP to control the Senate (which they already are).

There has to be severe consequence for deciding unbehalf of the whole party to share control of the Senate with the opposition just for your selfish self.

I have gone thru a lot of comments and so shocked at what people are saying , there is a saying that don't do to others what you would not want them to do to you, 2011 when tambuwal and others went against the PDP party and it anointed candidates you all rejoiced that this is democracy in action, but is it not the same scenery playing out now, why do we like double standard s in this country, when we had issues in Rivers state Falana was holding press conferences in Lagos over something that's not his business, but today Aregbesola can't pay salaries, he is quiet and would not talk about it.

Now that we are benefiting the beauty of democracy you guys are complaining, when you all talk about parties decision, do you mean tinubus decision? Because that's all I see here.

Mark it this is all APC can do to Saraki and co anything outside this will bring the party down, you guys seem to forget that the support the party has majority is coming from the PDP, whom they area still being woo to come back.
Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by doctokwus: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I completely agree, but taking decisions in anger is never the wisest thing to do. There are covert ways of dealing with corrupt men that lack principle, they are led by their greed so it won't be too hard. The events of this past inauguration week have left much to be desired even among we core loyalists, but patience is a virtue. Let the dust settle.
Its not easy but guess really have no choice than to let the dust settle,even if not completely and continue believing in PMB and the party.
Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by QuotaSystem: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
doctokwus:

Its not easy but guess really have no choice than to let the dust settle,even if not completely and continue believing in PMB and the party.

Hang in there buddy.
Re: Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC by mercyville: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
rebranded:

Nairaland is now turning to TANOIDLAND....HMMMMMM...

(1) (2) (Reply)

1902 Quote On Fulani Rampage In The Middle Belt / FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File / Goodluck Jonathan Mocks Buhari’s Dollar Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.