Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,425 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Ali Baba Disagrees With ‘don’t Judge Someone Just Because They Sin Differently T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Disagrees With ‘don’t Judge Someone Just Because They Sin Differently T (468 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ali Baba Disagrees With ‘don’t Judge Someone Just Because They Sin Differently T by TrendsFlash(f): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ace comedian Ali Baba reposted a quote that says ‘Don’t judge someone just because they sin differently that you’ and he clearly disagrees.

He explained why he disagrees in the following words:

Not really. If I lied that I didn’t have money to borrow you, because I have need for the money or know you will not pay me back the money… It could count as sin because God says let your yes be yes and your no no. So I can’t shout when 20billion is missing? Haba na!!!! Or let’s say a lady and a guy tried to but count not help themselves (circumstances beyond control or one thing led to another, as they say) does that mean if I see a rapist I can’t say “look at that monster!”? Abegi!!!! Or because i don’t pay tithe I can’t say “a terrorist who killed over 3000 people should be killed?”… Sin get degree oooo… Because looking at a babe and swallowing saliva, could be seen as sin since Jesus said so. But trust me Jesus know say e no reach to take 250m to buy 2 bullet proof BMW!!!

Kindly follow us for news update on twitter @trendsflash, like our page on facebook- www.facebook.com/trendsflash , On BBM – 56735D8D, Subscribe to our bbm Channel- C00179C36, For Advert kindly call- +2348078233335. Feel Free To Comment And send us articles Trendsflash@gmail.com

http://www.trendsflash.com/2015/06/10/ali-baba-disagrees-with-dont-judge-someone-just-because-they-sin-differently-than-you-heres-why/

Re: Ali Baba Disagrees With ‘don’t Judge Someone Just Because They Sin Differently T by vchukwuma20: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Janet Jackson Announces The Dates For Her 'unbreakable' World Tour. / My Experience With One Of The Celebrated Banks / 6 Years On,what Do You Miss About Michael Jackson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.