Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (51097 Views)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo / Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Mrop(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2016
Blogger, and sister to celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, Laura Ikeji has responded to comedian, Ali Baba’s post about ladies with K-legs.

Obviously slaying in a photo showing off her
legs, she wrote:

"To everyone with K-legs, Bow legs or what ever legs you have, pls wear whatever you wanna wear, be comfortable in your skin, don't let anyone make you feel less, you were created for a reason. If I listened to all I was told growing up, I would have killed myself tey tey, look at me, now living my dream. Love your body the best way you can and of course join the gang hehe"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLi2ajHlaUm/

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Mrop(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2016
see alibaba's previous post about k legs

See more of stunning photos of laura here>>>
http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/laura-ikeji-reacts-to-ali-baba-s-post.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:24am On Oct 15, 2016
Who she be?

She sef get K-leg?

FTC#3- Dedicated to the King of Afro Music Olufela Olusegun Oludotun Anikulapo Ransome-Kuti. The only true prophet Nigeria has ever had. He predicted the future of Nigeria 'democracy' and 'Leadership' and behold here we are.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by shamack: 6:27am On Oct 15, 2016
Na few ladies get straight legs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by nikkypearl(f): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2016
Where is the k-leg

Some guys here be like ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by alegbeleye(m): 6:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Its a good move dear; you are becoming popular day by day. I don't know the fvck you do but i just noticed u re popular.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by midolian(m): 6:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Living your dreams? Do you mean to tell us 'feeling fly with your sister's wealth' is all your dreams are about? shocked

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2016
midolian:
Living your dreams? Do you mean to tell us 'feeling fly with your sister's wealth' is all your dreams are about? shocked

No mind am grin

Her post made sense this time tho..

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by pretydiva(f): 7:02am On Oct 15, 2016
For once in her life, she made a meaningful statement

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by FreshBoss007: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2016
hahahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by SalomonKane: 7:30am On Oct 15, 2016
midolian:
It's a shame bro. This is how we know the girls who wouldn't blink a lid if given the opportunity to eat a man's money. Seeing how she's been 'wacking' and enjoying her sisters money and fame, I'd say she fall into that category. grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by veekid(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by jeeqaa7(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2016
i will take advise from married women... odeh niyen

get outta ur sister's shadow ... then and only then would you have an opinion

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by accountbalance: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2016
That's MC Galaxy's 1 million speaking there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Earth2Metahuman: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2016
We know what Ali baba does for a living g

What does she do?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Bugatie(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2016
That was a bad joke from Alibaba.

I dunno who she is tho

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by tintingz(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2016
Both Ali and ikejis have valid point.

Most ladies legs are hardly straight.

The things is the way they snap and upload it on social media use to amaze me.

I don't know who lecture all these girls the polio-stand posture, that makes them look like someone who has problem with standing straight.

If your leg is not straight, you don't have to snap your full portrait of your body or better still wear something that will not reveal much of your legs or snap yourself standing straight or sitting.

Stop the polio-stand please.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by friimarket01: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2016
dasgrw
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by DemonMonkey7(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2016
since I sabi this girl na the first time she don't talk sense!..

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Lero15(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2016
Living your dream or living your sister's dream... Or you mean spending other people's money is a dream... That's a nightmare! undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by ChappyChase: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2016
Well, the yam leg ambassador has spoken. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Must you talk you this lil girl

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by saracus(f): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2016
People get wahala sha, nice one from you girl.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by wellmax(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Notice me...

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Make that Laura girl shut up, them dey give them good advice she wan popular with bros Ali

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by AntiWailer: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Noooooooooo

Mini skirt is not good for K Legs.

Fashion designers target physique and create different things to suit everybody.

Not everybody will be as blessed as Laura is. Looking Ugly and Confident. That combination is scarce and She is a rare breed.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by OkoNDOoBo: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2016
Aunty fish smelling pussy will do anything to get attention

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Dyt(f): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2016
She be giving herself leprosy leg
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by numericalguy(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2016
This girl is not very smart.

"Living her dream" is this girl for real? Since when did becoming a parasite to your sister and bleaching your skin to stupor a dream.

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2016
The joke was not funny, it was an attempt to shame people with k-leg, for once laura made sense

7 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Sijo01(f): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Why's she pained? She get k-leg ni.
Alibaba gave a sincere/reasonable advice. Wearing mini on k-leg is not cute at all.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke Shares New Pictures / Timaya Shows Off His Impressive Garage (Photos) / Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.