Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BUSINESS PART OF POULTRY FARMING - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BUSINESS PART OF POULTRY FARMING (651 Views)

The Business Of The 21st Century With Residual Income For Life / Clearing And Forwarding Business! (part One) / Abuja Catfish And Poultry Farming Training Workshop - June Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BUSINESS PART OF POULTRY FARMING by KingsleySanchez(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hey guys, in a bid to contribute my own little quota in the well-being of the average Nigerian youth, I will love to share my little experience in the Poultry Business.
Its good to mention that I have studied and worked in this industry for close to a decade.
And having gone through some write ups about poultry business in this platform, its clear that so many people have so many misconceptions about the business.

So, whatever questions you may have about poultry business, keep it coming.
Re: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BUSINESS PART OF POULTRY FARMING by Abeytown: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
hello, plz i brought in a new set of pol birds since march this year, but up till now the birds r not doing well in term of laying. the birds r 30 weeks now and more than half of the flock hv not started laying. any advice please
Re: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BUSINESS PART OF POULTRY FARMING by KingsleySanchez(m): 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
@Abbetown
Are u rearing them in cages or on Deep liter?
Re: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BUSINESS PART OF POULTRY FARMING by Abeytown: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
They are all in cage
Re: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BUSINESS PART OF POULTRY FARMING by KingsleySanchez(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Abeytown:
They are all in cage

@Abbeytown
So many things could slow down the laying process in ur birds.
So, try to answer the questions below, it will put u in a better position to figure out some solutions.

-Is your ur poultry exposed to direct effect of the sun
-since u brought ur birds, have u vaccinated, or deloused.
- do u formulate ur feeds or do u buy finished feeds.
-is ur source of water exposes to the direct effect of the sun.
-how often do u use multivitamins and antibiotics?
After answering these question, we ahould be able to know where the problem lies.

(1) (Reply)

Construction Companyin Nigeria Superite Constructions,www.superiteconstruction. / Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre / Partnership Opportunity!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.