Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed (3232 Views)

PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed by helpee(m): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Lai Mohamed is not used to being part of the ruling party.
they are so used to being in the opposition that they even want to sue themselves. If I were the judge I will so much lambast them. What is the legal ground for defence? They were having a meeting with buhari while inaugural meeting was going on and you still had the gut to say you are going to court. When will apc start accepting defeat. The party leadership were defeated by party members they still say they are going to court. Ok
Re: PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 11, 2015
helpee:
they are so used to being in the opposition that they even want to sue themselves. If I were the judge I will so much lambast them. What is the legal ground for defence? They were having a meeting with buhari while inaugural meeting was going on and you still had the gut to say you are going to court. When will apc start accepting defeat. The party leadership were defeated by party members they still say they are going to court. Ok

The APC southwest is just playing the ostrich

Buhari planned this Saraki emergence.

The Dullard from Duara has outsmarted Tinubu.

Why was Ndume and 20 other APC guys not at the ICC?

Why did the few apc members present not raise an objection to Saraki's declaration for senate presidency?

Why did Buhari send an order to the IG of Police to open the NASS complex?

Why did Buhari send a letter to the chief Clark to commence proceedings alongside his address to the Clark of the National Assembly when he knew Tinubu and co where waiting for him at the ICC?

Buhari is solidly behind Saraki's emergence.

The lie that he slept off due to jet lag is a lie as Buhari told Tinubu and co to wait for him at the ICC.

Lai Mohammed and Tinubu are just throwing tantrums to register their dissapointments.

1 Like

Re: PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed by 99100(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2015
Next...

APC - Saraki u are invited . Saraki appeared b4 the APC excos.

now conversation begins...

APC - Saraki ur emergence as senate president is not only fraudulent but treacheous and our party heirachy has decided that it is reversed.

Saraki - Ah this cant be possible, i can't reliquish that seat.
Afteral it wasnt my fault that some of our members were absent on the time of the voting process.

APC - U are suspended from the party activities until further notice.

Saraki left and thought of his next move.

After some few days called those senators loyal to him(about 30 or thereabout) and announce his and their decamping from APC on the bases of internal crisis in the party.

Next ,APC officially becomes the minority in the house.
grin
Re: PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed by egift(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Stick to the issue.

And the text below, all about the issues right?

stebell:
Omenka is a bigot. Egift aka egoat is a tribalist.
Re: PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed by stebell(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
egift:

@stebell: You definitely had a traumatized childhood (maybe even assaulted and petrified). Else I see no other reason you and some very unstable mates will go about abusing fellow member on Nairaland just because you want to make some meaningless comment. Frankly I easily forgive you knowing fully well you exhibit symptoms of a brutalized child. Please seek help before it is too late.

@OP: APC should try and resolve this peacefully. There even bigger battles ahead. The damage PDP left behind is enormous. Nigerians want result at the end.

God bless Nigeria.

My guy slow down. One thing that I know is that yu hav a regrettable childhood and a battered teenagehood. I pity yu. So wen I see peeps like yu here spewing trash with hate filled heart, I quickly decode yu.
No matter the amount of trash yu spew here, I know for sure yu are a tribalist and it has eaten deep into ur life. Yu can never hide it. It is always there somewhere. Idiooot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I Tend To Throw Up Any Time I Travel In A Vehicle(car,bus). / Ipob Threat To Buhari: Conversation With Igbos / Fani Kayode Reveals Why EFCC Is Punishing Innoson Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.