Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Moses Siloko Siasia Declares Ambition To Run For Governorship In Bayelsa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moses Siloko Siasia Declares Ambition To Run For Governorship In Bayelsa State (1736 Views)

Ekiti 2018: Segun Oni Declares Intention For Governorship Poll [photos] / 34-year-old Nigerian Billionaire Declares Ambition To Run For President In 2019 / I Will Run For Ekiti Governorship In 2018 – Segun Oni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moses Siloko Siasia Declares Ambition To Run For Governorship In Bayelsa State by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
Moses Siloko Siasia
MOSES SIASIA CAMPAIGN HQ
Phone: +234 807 566 6666

Press Release
Intention to seek the office of the Governor of Bayelsa Nigeria

Yenagoa, Bayelsa June 9, 2015:

My name is Moses Siloko Siasia. I am a young successful Nigerian businessman who has decided to run for office of the Governor for my home state of Bayelsa, Nigeria.

The age limit to run for the office of Governor in our constitution is thirty five. I have waited patiently for a chance to change the political environment in Bayelsa and on June 7th of this year, I turned thirty five and I am ready to run.

I am a native of Bayelsa and a self –made successful businessman who until sixteen years ago, was a street vendor who scrounged for money and food to survive. Determined to take myself and family out of poverty, I worked day and night literally to gain a foothold in the very challenging private Nigerian economy.

After consulting with my family and friends, and based upon the tremendous outcry from my home state for help, I have decided to run for the office of Governor of Bayelsa. For far too long, my people have suffered from political oppression!

Despite being one of the wealthiest states in Nigeria, with an abundance of natural resources, Bayelsa has one of the highest unemployment rates in Nigeria. Our children do not have modern schools or tools to educate them. Our students abroad are stranded without resources to complete their education. Our infrastructure has been neglected resulting in dangerous impassable roads, lack of potable water, and basic human hygiene.

Our older citizens have been abandoned and left to die in poverty and poor health.

Our young, internationally educated young men and women have been denied the opportunity to run for office, and told that “the office of the Governor is not for boys”.

Young citizens of Bayelsa who today seek change are being threatened and intimidated for speaking up against the current regime. Fear mongering and intimidation has no place in Bayelsa and the time has come to end this madness and take back our state from lying, thieving, self-serving politicians.

Since Bayelsa became a state in 1999, there has not been any private economic growth. Our people rely solely on the allocation of Government funds to survive, but the money never trickles down to them due to wastefulness, mismanagement of funds, a lack of leadership and self-serving agendas. Our people have been cheated, lied to, misled, neglected, and held in political bondage for far too long and it is time to set my people free.

My name is Moses, and I will lead my people to the Promised Land!

I am running for Governor because it is time to take back our state and usher in a new era of leadership and prosperity for the people of Bayelsa. Today, the youth of Bayelsa is crying for real measurable change. The future of Bayelsa is in dire straits.

Our youth, the custodians of our future are here to take back our state!

In July 2015, I will formally declare my campaign in Bayelsa, and on Election Day, will make history as the youngest elected person to the office of Governor in the history of Nigeria. It is time for us, the educated, proven successful business minded professionals to lead. The office of the Governor is NOT a trust fund for individualistic self-serving agendas.

It is the highest office of the state charged with the responsibility of its people. As a successful businessman, I will govern the state with a firm grip on accountability and charge all those who will work with me with great responsibility and high integrity. I will bring in much needed international investments and create sustainable and meaningful private sector jobs.

It is time for all foreign contractor who come here year in and year out to reinvest in our state. No longer will we allow the world, and our current leadership to take advantage of us.

I aim to give hope to the hopes and give voice to the voiceless. The time for real measurable change is now!

I am Moses Siloko Siaisia and I am running for the office of the Governor of Bayelsa to lead my people out of political bondage and to a land of prosperity!

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/06/moses-siloko-siasia-declares-ambition.html

Cc: Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Barcanista, Temitemi1, Mogidi, Eurobomber, CR77, Mynd44, Ezenwammadu, Omenka, DauraDullard, passionate88, fulanimafia, Firefire, dearpreye, biafranqueen, appini, biafransoul, anonimi, chamboy, OREMUSSANCTUS, ECOTERRORS
Re: Moses Siloko Siasia Declares Ambition To Run For Governorship In Bayelsa State by Elslim: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
ok in what way have u helped ur society??
Re: Moses Siloko Siasia Declares Ambition To Run For Governorship In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
In July 2015, I will formally declare my campaign in Bayelsa, and on Election Day, will make history as the youngest elected person to the office of Governor in the history of Nigeria. It is time for us, the educated, proven successful business minded professionals to lead.
Ís he running to make history as the "Youngest Governor" or what? Anyway, I will like to know his antecedents and his roadmap for Bayelsa state. Most especially his party MUST not be Sylva led APC.

1 Like

Re: Moses Siloko Siasia Declares Ambition To Run For Governorship In Bayelsa State by baby124: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nice one. Is he related to Samson Siasia. I hope he is not PDP, Bayelsa is in a state of trouble and they need deliverance.
Re: Moses Siloko Siasia Declares Ambition To Run For Governorship In Bayelsa State by chiefinalowo: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Moses Siloko Siasia!
I wish you well.
You are too handsome to take this risk.
Bayelsa election is going to be the toughest and I am sure you know it.
Can you even look at Gov. Dickson in the eyes without being shivering?
This water is too big for you to swim, please.
Once again, I wish you well!
Re: Moses Siloko Siasia Declares Ambition To Run For Governorship In Bayelsa State by RockMaxi: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
chiefinalowo:
Moses Siloko Siasia!
I wish you well.
You are too handsome to take this risk.
Bayelsa election is going to be the toughest and I am sure you know it.
Can you even look at Gov. Dickson in the eyes without being shivering?
This water is too big for you to swim, please.
Once again, I wish you well!

grin grin You really think the guy wanted to contest?

He is young and I like that at least he has started

I don't like it when politicians start to talk about what the society lacks but failed to talk about what they've been doing to ameliorate the situation.

Re: Moses Siloko Siasia Declares Ambition To Run For Governorship In Bayelsa State by temitemi1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Barcanista, dearpreye, u guys should come n tell me what is happening here...
ferhyntorlah:
Moses Siloko Siasia
MOSES SIASIA CAMPAIGN HQ
Phone: +234 807 566 6666

Press Release
Intention to seek the office of the Governor of Bayelsa Nigeria

Yenagoa, Bayelsa June 9, 2015:

My name is Moses Siloko Siasia. I am a young successful Nigerian businessman who has decided to run for office of the Governor for my home state of Bayelsa, Nigeria.

The age limit to run for the office of Governor in our constitution is thirty five. I have waited patiently for a chance to change the political environment in Bayelsa and on June 7th of this year, I turned thirty five and I am ready to run.

I am a native of Bayelsa and a self –made successful businessman who until sixteen years ago, was a street vendor who scrounged for money and food to survive. Determined to take myself and family out of poverty, I worked day and night literally to gain a foothold in the very challenging private Nigerian economy.

After consulting with my family and friends, and based upon the tremendous outcry from my home state for help, I have decided to run for the office of Governor of Bayelsa. For far too long, my people have suffered from political oppression!

Despite being one of the wealthiest states in Nigeria, with an abundance of natural resources, Bayelsa has one of the highest unemployment rates in Nigeria. Our children do not have modern schools or tools to educate them. Our students abroad are stranded without resources to complete their education. Our infrastructure has been neglected resulting in dangerous impassable roads, lack of potable water, and basic human hygiene.

Our older citizens have been abandoned and left to die in poverty and poor health.

Our young, internationally educated young men and women have been denied the opportunity to run for office, and told that “the office of the Governor is not for boys”.

Young citizens of Bayelsa who today seek change are being threatened and intimidated for speaking up against the current regime. Fear mongering and intimidation has no place in Bayelsa and the time has come to end this madness and take back our state from lying, thieving, self-serving politicians.

Since Bayelsa became a state in 1999, there has not been any private economic growth. Our people rely solely on the allocation of Government funds to survive, but the money never trickles down to them due to wastefulness, mismanagement of funds, a lack of leadership and self-serving agendas. Our people have been cheated, lied to, misled, neglected, and held in political bondage for far too long and it is time to set my people free.

My name is Moses, and I will lead my people to the Promised Land!

I am running for Governor because it is time to take back our state and usher in a new era of leadership and prosperity for the people of Bayelsa. Today, the youth of Bayelsa is crying for real measurable change. The future of Bayelsa is in dire straits.

Our youth, the custodians of our future are here to take back our state!

In July 2015, I will formally declare my campaign in Bayelsa, and on Election Day, will make history as the youngest elected person to the office of Governor in the history of Nigeria. It is time for us, the educated, proven successful business minded professionals to lead. The office of the Governor is NOT a trust fund for individualistic self-serving agendas.

It is the highest office of the state charged with the responsibility of its people. As a successful businessman, I will govern the state with a firm grip on accountability and charge all those who will work with me with great responsibility and high integrity. I will bring in much needed international investments and create sustainable and meaningful private sector jobs.

It is time for all foreign contractor who come here year in and year out to reinvest in our state. No longer will we allow the world, and our current leadership to take advantage of us.

I aim to give hope to the hopes and give voice to the voiceless. The time for real measurable change is now!

I am Moses Siloko Siaisia and I am running for the office of the Governor of Bayelsa to lead my people out of political bondage and to a land of prosperity!

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/06/moses-siloko-siasia-declares-ambition.html

Cc: Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Barcanista, Temitemi1, Mogidi, Eurobomber, CR77, Mynd44, Ezenwammadu, Omenka, DauraDullard, passionate88, fulanimafia, Firefire, dearpreye, biafranqueen, appini, biafransoul, anonimi, chamboy, OREMUSSANCTUS, ECOTERRORS
Re: Moses Siloko Siasia Declares Ambition To Run For Governorship In Bayelsa State by biafranqueen: 1:50am On Jun 11, 2015
Did he have to wait until he was 35 to start developing his fathers community?
Re: Moses Siloko Siasia Declares Ambition To Run For Governorship In Bayelsa State by Demdem(m): 3:27am On Jun 11, 2015
Proven business indeed. Moses of all peeps.
Time will tell.
Re: Moses Siloko Siasia Declares Ambition To Run For Governorship In Bayelsa State by 9ijaprince(m): 6:25am On Jun 11, 2015
baby124:
Nice one. Is he related to Samson Siasia. I hope he is not PDP, Bayelsa is in a state of trouble and they need deliverance.
baby124:
Yes he is siasia's cousin.
Re: Moses Siloko Siasia Declares Ambition To Run For Governorship In Bayelsa State by fulanimafia: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2015
Let us not be hypocrites. We have called for young people to be allowed to participate in governance for a long time now. The least we can do is study his potential and give our unflinching support anyway we can. If we could use social media to influence PMB's election, this can also be done.

Goodluck to

I wish you success Moses. Go for It!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s $9.7m Failed Arms Contract / Buuhari Celebrating Yesterday Inspite Of Bomb Blast In Yobe (photo) / Jubilation In South East As UN Set To Review Aftermath Of Civil War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.